Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 717
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Survival Horror View Post
    For me to play and install the same game up to 1 time is annoying, I saw some people with 6 !!! times Sound Shapes installed only for trophies...This is not gaming.Why to install a game more than one time ?If i want to play it again, i ll play the same !This is the bad use of trophies. With this logic i could play all the VERY EASY Japanese RPG as a "good friend" from US does to be level 100 and to be "happy" and "proud"(the same guy like many others avoid games like Street Fighter,Doom 3,Ninja Gaiden,Quantum's Theory etc because have very hard trophies...) but i choose the games that will install,quality and not quantity...
    Completely agree with you there George, trophies are good to have but it also has some huge negative effect on gaming.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

2. Likes Survival Horror likes this post
    Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    For me to play and install the same game up to 1 time is annoying, I saw some people with 6 !!! times Sound Shapes installed only for trophies...This is not gaming.Why to install a game more than one time ?If i want to play it again, i ll play the same !This is the bad use of trophies. With this logic i could play all the VERY EASY Japanese RPG as a "good friend" from US does to be level 100 and to be "happy" and "proud"(the same guy like many others avoid games like Street Fighter,Doom 3,Ninja Gaiden,Quantum's Theory etc because have very hard trophies...) but i choose the games that will install,quality and not quantity...
    Most people that go for platinum don't typically go for the easy one. They go for the platinum for the challenge. Sound Shapes for instance is far from an easy platinum. Those ones that play Hannah Montana pony retreat for platinum yeah... I'll leave that alone. It's a cheap platinum installing on multiple systems but it's not like you didn't earn it to begin with. Me personally, I'll look at a trophy list before starting. If it looks attainable I'll go for it. Otherwise I'll just play normally.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    Those ones that play Hannah Montana pony retreat for platinum yeah... I'll leave that alone.

Oh you think that was an easy Platinum trophy????? That was one of the most painful game to play. A platinum is a platinum.

Sound Shapes installed only for trophies...This is not gaming.Why to install a game more than one time ?If i want to play it again, i ll play the same !This is the bad use of trophies.
    I think Sound Shapes is like 1 of 3 games that allow you to get the trophies 3 times while only playing once. But I earned them. I call it my reward for owning all 3 platforms.
    Last edited by Lethal; 5 Days Ago at 21:32.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    I was thinking you were joking. Looks at trophy card. Lol I'd say that one is the only shameful one. Maybe Cloudy With a Change of Meatballs. Lol

Thread Information