Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 313
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Burgiccuda
    I wish the D&D game was a PS4 offer, but I guess I'll give Dust, DriveClub, and Spelunky a shot. I need something to play when I'm not grinding in Destiny's crucible.
    For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Burgiccuda
    Yet another disappointing month for PS4 subscribers

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is decent enough, but I'm not feeling Steamworld Dig at all. Especially after a similarly-themed Spelunky was released last month.

Le sigh.
    For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

Fire the space harpoons!
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I have to say this is a very poor month for PS4 owners. I've not minded the Indys up to now but I'm starting to get a bit bored of them and neither of these two are that good from what I've played (Isaac) or seen (Spelunky) of them.

​aka Sparc

Entropy isn't what it used be

Forum Overseer
    this was a poor month for all i think. i couldn't find a good PS3 title either. did i miss anything? there wasn't any full-length game there.

Racing Game Fanatic!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Looking forward to first light but it's just a shame we still have to go through the crap until it's added!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Burgiccuda
    So what's up with Driveclub? PS4 owners ever going to get a crack at it on Plus?

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgiccuda View Post
    So what's up with Driveclub? PS4 owners ever going to get a crack at it on Plus?
    It's on indefinite hiatus. Question is are they going to scrap the Plus version and just give everyone the full game. Seems logical to me after all the bs.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Forum Overseer
    i totally agree, they need to just give it free to everyone and maybe charge for content in the future.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    It's on indefinite hiatus. Question is are they going to scrap the Plus version and just give everyone the full game. Seems logical to me after all the bs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    i totally agree, they need to just give it free to everyone and maybe charge for content in the future.
    Can't see that happening. They'd have another backlash from the people who bought it. I'm not fussed, pretty much moved on until the issues are sorted and had my fair share of hours out of it but cant see a cat in hells chance of them just giving the full game due to disgruntled people from the plus edition being delayed.

Maybe the first paid for dlc will be made free like an extra country or something but then season pass owners would be pissed.

Tbh, I just see them sticking to the plus edition and when it's ready and stable will be released.

There was talks of possible compensation for people who bought it but I don't think that will be of monetary value, just maybe afew extra cars or something. Wouldn't say no to 5 in my PSN wallet for the frustration it's caused but guess we'll have to wait and see if they do decide to offer anything.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Burgiccuda
    Quote Originally Posted by GazzaGSi View Post
    Can't see that happening. They'd have another backlash from the people who bought it. I'm not fussed, pretty much moved on until the issues are sorted and had my fair share of hours out of it but cant see a cat in hells chance of them just giving the full game due to disgruntled people from the plus edition being delayed.

Maybe the first paid for dlc will be made free like an extra country or something but then season pass owners would be pissed.

Tbh, I just see them sticking to the plus edition and when it's ready and stable will be released.

There was talks of possible compensation for people who bought it but I don't think that will be of monetary value, just maybe afew extra cars or something. Wouldn't say no to 5 in my PSN wallet for the frustration it's caused but guess we'll have to wait and see if they do decide to offer anything.
    At this point I'd be happy if someone from Sony would call my five year old and tell him it's not my fault that Driveclub still isn't on PlaystationPlus!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS

Everything Playstation Plus (August)

Anybody seen the double discount promotion for PS+ members? That's how PS+ discounts should look like all the time. I will be def grabbing a couple of games from that list.

Quote Originally Posted by TidalPhoenix View Post
    Two indie titles and a cut down retail title. I'm not knocking indies as we've had some awesome ones, but I would have hoped for a full retail game of some kind - like AC Black Flag.
    I'd gladly replay Black Flag when it comes to PS+ and I'm sure it will eventually. I've missed my pirate crew!
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Thread Information