Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1323 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 639
  1. #551
    Ultimate Veteran
    Vyse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    24,936
    Rep Power
    213
    Grid Autosport and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax for subscribers on PS3 aren't bad.

    Maybe the reason you don't see similar offerings for subscribers on PS4 is because there aren't enough games of similar quality that are just as old?
    Thanks to Kwes for the signature!


  2. #552
    Master Poster
    Shingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Posts
    3,201
    Rep Power
    52
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post

    Maybe the reason you don't see similar offerings for subscribers on PS4 is because there aren't enough games of similar quality that are just as old?
    This was an legit excuse one year ago. Definitely not now.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)



    MyAnimeList

    Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

  3. Likes PS4freak likes this post
  4. #553
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,030
    Rep Power
    170
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by GazzaGSi View Post
    Wonder how many subs would drop if plus wasn't needed for online play on ps4

    Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
    I think that's exactly what they intended as well. Put online play behind a wall not much effort needed to impress with free games.


  5. #554
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    PSN ID
    keefy
    Posts
    18,481
    Rep Power
    141
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    The only reason I subbed was to get a discount on Driveclub. Including the single month I subbed it cost a total of 22 with the DLC pass. Sony want 24 just for the basic game and another 10 for the DLC pass without discounts.

    Why is Uncharted collection the same price (50) as Uncharted 4?
    Last edited by keefy; 01-27-2016 at 18:56.


  6. #555
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Athens
    PSN ID
    UndeadGreekNinja
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    I've been a PS+ subscriber since it launched on the PlayStation 3. But lately, I've noticed that there haven't been any good offers and the only thing that's keeping me a PS+ subscriber is the fact that it's required to play online.

  7. #556
    Administrator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    36
    Posts
    13,711
    Rep Power
    165
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    I probably would not be a subscriber right now if it was not needed for online stuff. Vita and PS3 spoiled the hell out of me. But that is Sony's fault. I really do think the fact that we need PS+ to play online now has certainly affected the quality of free PS+ games we get.

  8. Likes GazzaGSi likes this post
  9. #557
    Elite Guru
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,394
    Rep Power
    93
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    I probably would not be a subscriber right now if it was not needed for online stuff. Vita and PS3 spoiled the hell out of me. But that is Sony's fault. I really do think the fact that we need PS+ to play online now has certainly affected the quality of free PS+ games we get.
    Without a doubt.

    It's a shame there can't be 2 subscription packages. 1 is for online only, the other is for online and the 'plus' perks. I dunno, for a third of the price or something especially if these dross games keep coming that I'm not remotely interested in. Can't believe we haven't even had a launch or remaster title of some sort yet. For those that know the Hurricane, "wassup wit dat?!"



    Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

  10. Likes Lethal likes this post
  11. #558
    Superior Member
    Vichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    PSN ID
    Vichael
    Age
    23
    Posts
    593
    Rep Power
    36
    Items The Beatles
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    I probably would not be a subscriber right now if it was not needed for online stuff.
    I definitely wouldn't.

  12. #559
    Master Poster
    Shingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Posts
    3,201
    Rep Power
    52
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Here is the full list of uber-cool games that await you on 1st March:
    Broforce*(PS4)
    Galak-Z*(PS4)
    Super Stardust HD*(PS3)
    The Last Guy*(PS3)
    Flame Over*(PS Vita)
    Reality Fighters*(PS Vita)

    Worst month ever. Glad my sub ended last week. Not gonna sub till U4 and gonna do it for 3 months then not resub.

    This week's Xbox lineup :

    Lords of Fallen (Xbox one)
    Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments(Xbox one)
    Supreme Commander 2(Xbox 360)
    Borderlands(Xbox 360)

    Ten times better. Gonna jump to Xbox next gen if there is no super suprise.
    Last edited by Shingo; 02-24-2016 at 17:10.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)



    MyAnimeList

    Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

  13. #560
    Apprentice
    ArnoldRimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    On Red Dwarf....
    PSN ID
    SA80A2
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    8
    That is a pretty sucky showing for March. Over the three platforms there are exactly zero titles I'm interested in.

    Hopefully some of you see something good for yourselves though

    Sony 1/10 - must try harder!
    He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer
    More reliable than a garden strimmer
    He's never been mistaken for Yul Brynner
    He's not bald, and his head doesn't glimmer

  14. #561
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    PSN ID
    keefy
    Posts
    18,481
    Rep Power
    141
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    I wasn't aware plus auto renews, cost me another six quid.
    I got some good discounts though drive club and uncharted collection for half price.
    Grim fandango is pretty good too..


  15. #562
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    35
    Posts
    14,718
    Rep Power
    119
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    ps plus and its so called free games are a $#@!ing joke, keep us $#@!ty dumb ass indie crap games man

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  16. #563
    Forum Elder
    Major's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Posts
    2,524
    Rep Power
    27
    yeah... gotta say there's nothing getting me excited there. I don't think I've had anything decent from the freebies for a few months. I'm kinda getting where most of the complaint is now
    When everything changes, nothing changes.


  17. #564
    Veteran
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,313
    Rep Power
    87
    Bro force is a great game

  18. #565
    Ultimate Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    26
    Posts
    20,039
    Rep Power
    175
    Bro Force looks like an awesome game. I wouldn't write it off.

    Some of the indie PS+ games have been my favorite games over the last few years, such as Hotline Miami and Velocity 2X.
    http://www.psu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8141&dateline=1432946  501

  19. #566
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    PSN ID
    keefy
    Posts
    18,481
    Rep Power
    141
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Bro force reminds me of that Team America song. $#@! YEAH


  20. #567
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,030
    Rep Power
    170
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Bro force was the only semi interesting game as usual not much to see here.


  21. #568
    The Dawkness!
    Naxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,606
    Rep Power
    119
    I'm very interested in bro force.

    Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

    My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

  22. #569
    Community and Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js
    Age
    45
    Posts
    10,660
    Rep Power
    133
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    PS+ isn't what it used to be. sadly










  23. Likes 33x likes this post
  24. #570
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,030
    Rep Power
    170
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Is a compliment to call it a shell of its former self at this point.


  25. #571
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    34,056
    Rep Power
    212
    broforce looks $#@!ing awesome and looks like a really fun game. honestly, i'm starting to understand what sony is doing. they're not providing a game for one platform anymore. that's why it's unfair to compare it to the PS3. not to mention, many services start out with a promotional package and then stablize later on.

    anyone remember netflix? think about all the cashback features on credit cards. just about any service eventually thins out.

    and considering again that there are titles for three platforms...i mean, they really have no choice but to do this. i get enough PS+ discounts to fulfill whatever i spend the entire year so i'm not complaining, i'm not praising but i'm not complaining either.

  26. #572
    Elite Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the 36 Chambers
    PSN ID
    Lymphatik
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,460
    Rep Power
    110
    I've actually looked into buying bro force on steam but didn't want to pay for it so that's a bonus


    TapaTalking from my Mind.

  27. #573
    Master Poster
    Shingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Posts
    3,201
    Rep Power
    52
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    broforce looks $#@!ing awesome and looks like a really fun game. honestly, i'm starting to understand what sony is doing. they're not providing a game for one platform anymore. that's why it's unfair to compare it to the PS3. not to mention, many services start out with a promotional package and then stablize later on.

    anyone remember netflix? think about all the cashback features on credit cards. just about any service eventually thins out.

    and considering again that there are titles for three platforms...i mean, they really have no choice but to do this. i get enough PS+ discounts to fulfill whatever i spend the entire year so i'm not complaining, i'm not praising but i'm not complaining either.
    isn't this what docs called burnout syndrome ?
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)



    MyAnimeList

    Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

  28. #574
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    34,056
    Rep Power
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    isn't this what docs called burnout syndrome ?
    are you saying that i'm giving up on PS+ because it's been frustrating? well i will agree i've been pretty frustrated and i've made that pretty clear previously but i don't think i was looking at it objectively.

    because we're getting more games per month now, now granted they're not all for one platform, thus the problems, but if you look at what each game actually costs, they're giving us more value now than they have in the past (this is my guess based on my experience). or it's about the same. just in smaller bites and yeah it doesn't apply to everyone now...i would gladly take only PS4 games every month because i don't even care about getting games (even decent ones) on the PS3...let alone PS Vita.

    So yeah, i'm not happy about that and I definitely think they should change this formula and just let us chose which platform we want games for, and we should get bonus games for the the platform we pick. if they did that, i would be more happy with the offerings.

    it's just too random each month, i don't know if i'm getting 2 PS4 games or 4-5 PS4 games (if they're cross-plat). we were getting a lot a while back, not anymore. it's a bit annoying to have this inconsistency.

    but value wise overall if you have all three platforms, they've basically just spread their service thin...that's all it is. the 6 games we get are worth one or two older retail titles easily. PS+ on the PS3 itself didn't really give us new games, they were usually fairly old.

    so value-wise, it's about the same, execution-wise it's worse. they are doing this on purpose, so people keep buying PS3s and Vitas. I don't think it will work but we're talking about Sony, they either do really well or they do really bad.

  29. #575
    Master Poster
    Shingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Posts
    3,201
    Rep Power
    52
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    are you saying that i'm giving up on PS+ because it's been frustrating? well i will agree i've been pretty frustrated and i've made that pretty clear previously but i don't think i was looking at it objectively.

    because we're getting more games per month now, now granted they're not all for one platform, thus the problems, but if you look at what each game actually costs, they're giving us more value now than they have in the past (this is my guess based on my experience). or it's about the same. just in smaller bites and yeah it doesn't apply to everyone now...i would gladly take only PS4 games every month because i don't even care about getting games (even decent ones) on the PS3...let alone PS Vita.

    So yeah, i'm not happy about that and I definitely think they should change this formula and just let us chose which platform we want games for, and we should get bonus games for the the platform we pick. if they did that, i would be more happy with the offerings.

    it's just too random each month, i don't know if i'm getting 2 PS4 games or 4-5 PS4 games (if they're cross-plat). we were getting a lot a while back, not anymore. it's a bit annoying to have this inconsistency.

    but value wise overall if you have all three platforms, they've basically just spread their service thin...that's all it is. the 6 games we get are worth one or two older retail titles easily. PS+ on the PS3 itself didn't really give us new games, they were usually fairly old.

    so value-wise, it's about the same, execution-wise it's worse. they are doing this on purpose, so people keep buying PS3s and Vitas. I don't think it will work but we're talking about Sony, they either do really well or they do really bad.
    You don't need to be objective mate, Sony getting money from you for this service, it is not your friend. You are either continue to pay or say stfu, and not renew your sub. That is all there is to it.

    You are again making a mistake with the numbers. Store price means nothing to a costumer, it is about interest. For example, many here paid 60$ to MGS V, yet even it is 10$ it is expensive for me, because I have zero interest in it. %99 of the ps+subbers have zero interest in those games, except bro force, none will sell over 100k even if the price is 2 $, I am sure of it.
    sony telling me more than 1000$ game? for me it is like 50 $(If I had none of those games) at most (because that is how I may pay for the games they gave away), the 1000$ price tag means nothing to me.


    Let me copy paste all 2015 line up

    Jan-----8$ for me 5 for infamous, 3 for prototype 2
    Infamous: First Light (PS4)
    The Swapper (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
    Prototype 2 (PS3)
    DuckTales Remastered (PS3)
    Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (PS3, PS Vita)
    Woah Dave! (PS Vita)

    Feb 13$ 5 for trans 3 for Apo 5 for Rogue
    Transistor (PS4)
    Apotheon (PS4)
    Yakuza 4 (PS3)
    Thief (PS3)
    Rogue Legacy (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
    Kick & Fennick (PS Vita)

    Mar 3$ for Valiant
    Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee — New 'n' Tasty (PS4)
    Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS4)
    Papo & Yo (PS3)
    Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments (PS3)
    OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood (PS4, PS Vita)
    CounterSpy (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)

    Apr 0$
    Tower of Guns (PS4, PS3)
    Never Alone (PS4)
    Dishonored (PS3)
    Aaru's Awakening (PS4, PS3)
    Killzone Mercenary (PS Vita)
    MonsterBag (PS Vita)

    MAy 3$ for Swan(I own the games but I paid 3$ for it, let say 3)
    Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (PS4)
    Ether One (PS4)
    The Unfinished Swan (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
    Race the Sun (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
    Hohokum (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
    Murasaki Baby (PS Vita)

    Jun 2$ for trying them
    Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
    Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition (PS4)
    Super Exploding Zoo (PS4, PS Vita)
    Futuridium EP Deluxe (PS4, PS Vita)
    Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (PS3)
    Cloudberry Kingdom (PS3)

    Jul 8$ 5 $ for rocket league, 3 for rain( I own rain)
    Rocket League (PS4)
    Styx: Master of Shadows (PS4)
    MouseCraft (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
    Entwined (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
    Rain (PS3)
    Geometry Wars 3 (PS Vita)

    Aug 10 $ for GOW (Again A game I bought)
    Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4)
    Limbo (PS4)
    Sound Shapes (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
    Stealth 2: A Game of Clones (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
    God of War: Ascension (PS3)
    CastleStorm (PS3, PS Vita)

    Sep 0$
    Grow Home (PS4)
    Super Time Force Ultra (PS4, PS Vita)
    Xeodrifter (PS4, PS Vita)
    Twisted Metal (PS3)
    Teslagrad (PS4, PS3)
    La Mulana (PS Vita)

    Oct 0$
    Super Meat Boy (PS4, PS Vita)
    Broken Age (PS4, PS Vita)
    Unmechanical: Extended (PS4, PS3)
    Chariot (PS3)
    KickBeat (PS3, PS Vita)
    Kung Fu Rabbit (PS3, PS Vita)

    Nov 10$ ----3$ (My standart telltale game price) 7 $for good old ps3 games I already played
    The Walking Dead: Season 2 (PS4)
    Magicka 2 (PS4)
    Mass Effect 2 (PS3)
    Beyond Good & Evil HD (PS3)
    Dragon Fin Soup (PS4, PS Vita)
    Invizimals (PS Vita)

    Dec 3 $for ssx, altough I am sure I won't play it, I would buy it for 3 $
    Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (PS3)
    Freedom Wars (PS Vita)
    Gauntlet: Slayer Edition (PS4)
    King's Quest — Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember (PS4)
    Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken (PS Vita)
    SSX (PS3)

    For me this huge list is a little over 50$, this is how I pick my games I am %100 percent honest here. And this is all if I hadn't bought none of those games. The ones I didn't mentioned, I had zero interest, check my trophy list, and see how much time I spend on them. And I play alot mate, there are tons of ps+subbers out there never even downloaded %90 of the list. with 54$ payment I am sure I am close to the top, just because I love to play diffrent genres of games and just try new games.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)



    MyAnimeList

    Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.