Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3

Who has PS1 disc PSX-CHANGE 2?

I just got this disc called PSX-Change 2 that will allow players to play any imports games. I do have Winning Eleven 4 the Japanese version but still I can't play the game even after writing the bypass codes. Does any have this so can provide more details on it? Also I found another disc called Breaker Pro. Does anyone have this as well which can provide more information about it? Thanks alot.

CPU: I7 3820-GPU: Asus Gtx 980 4GB-Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79-HDD: Seagate 2TB-CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X-TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000-PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD-PS3 Slim 750GB-PS VITA 32GB.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Why not emulate PSX games on your PC? You can get a USB adapator for the controller.
    These days stability is pretty darn good, to run it on your stock PS1 would require a chip most likely.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Why not emulate PSX games on your PC? You can get a USB adapator for the controller.
    These days stability is pretty darn good, to run it on your stock PS1 would require a chip most likely.
    Ops I never knew can do that. How can I instal the emulate?

CPU: I7 3820-GPU: Asus Gtx 980 4GB-Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79-HDD: Seagate 2TB-CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X-TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000-PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD-PS3 Slim 750GB-PS VITA 32GB.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    The emulators are free and widely available BUT you need the BIOS which are copyrighted by Sony and classed as piracy and all that but you get them by dumping your own consoles bios (hard to do) or can probably find them at a particular website that shall remain nameless.
    You can use your PS3/4 controller since they are USB based already all you need is the drivers.

I got my PS1 chipped years ago so it can play imported games and backed up games I burn to CD.

1 such emulator, 14 years in the making.
    http://www.epsxe.com/
    Last edited by keefy; 12-29-2013 at 01:40.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Haha, I remember when having your console "chipped" was teh $#@!. There was a mall near where I live that could do it, but it was 50/50. You either get a properly modded console that can play any game, or you get a dud and lose money. Didn't take that chance. Emulators for me. OP, you can literally type in PSX emulator in google and the first link will probably be a good one.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Try pSX its the easiest, put a disc in and play.
    I can run Crash Bandicoot in 1080P
    Last edited by mickice; 12-29-2013 at 12:13.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Thank you guys for your help. I bought a Japanese PS1 on Ebay for cheap and its coming soon. That emulator thing was confusing as there are so many and most do. I only want to play 2 or 3 Japanese PS1 games and problem solved.

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    I had a Blue Sony Debugging Station which could play any game copied or not ha! .

Anyways try Online-Console.com which has an online Emulator & Games for PS1 & other consoles too no download needed

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon_Filter View Post
    Thank you guys for your help. I bought a Japanese PS1 on Ebay for cheap and its coming soon. That emulator thing was confusing as there are so many and most do. I only want to play 2 or 3 Japanese PS1 games and problem solved.
    You could be playing them now and not waiting until the console turns up. ITs not hard to emulate.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    You could be playing them now and not waiting until the console turns up. ITs not hard to emulate.
    Those websites were old and some of them who had the PS1 emulator to download were virus. I still would like to have the system and not playing it on PC.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Its ironic this topic and this post was made because just in the last 2 days I went to ePSXe's main page for the first time in at least 9 years. I have this idea to take a PS1 game (Vanishing Point) and try to emulate it on the newer PC I'm using instead of my old computer. The disc is scratched and doesn't play well on the console so I'll test it using ePSXe. I was going to also play around with savegame editing for that game which hasn't been done either.

On this one site I use for emulation it said for VP the game, Adril psx ile 1.0.4 was the best emu but I've never heard of it and looks outdated and virus-ridden. The main 3 I would trust and have used before are VGS, Bleem! (outdated and pretty poor), and ePSXe which seems to be the one to go to.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Its ironic this topic and this post was made because just in the last 2 days I went to ePSXe's main page for the first time in at least 9 years. I have this idea to take a PS1 game (Vanishing Point) and try to emulate it on the newer PC I'm using instead of my old computer. The disc is scratched and doesn't play well on the console so I'll test it using ePSXe. I was going to also play around with savegame editing for that game which hasn't been done either.

On this one site I use for emulation it said for VP the game, Adril psx ile 1.0.4 was the best emu but I've never heard of it and looks outdated and virus-ridden. The main 3 I would trust and have used before are VGS, Bleem! (outdated and pretty poor), and ePSXe which seems to be the one to go to.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195

Thread Information