Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    No. Sadly. Haven't thought about that yet. I presume its just hit the share button n select photo/video blah blah.

Off topic: would love to do a bit of co-op fifa with somebody if anyones up for it...bit of fun.
    Last edited by jj03; 01-16-2014 at 22:28.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    Hernandez is your man...
    He got home sick and I had to sell. :/

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Off topic: would love to do a bit of co-op fifa with somebody if anyones up for it...bit of fun.
    I was thinking we all made a Pro Clubs team and played a few matches that way, see how we fare; everyone using mics and working as a well oiled PSU machine could see us doing quite well..

PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by LM-93 View Post
    I was thinking we all made a Pro Clubs team and played a few matches that way, see how we fare; everyone using mics and working as a well oiled PSU machine could see us doing quite well..
    My Pro on PS3 was like 80-something, was quite good. I haven't used the PS4 one, but I presume the catalogue resets too, and if so I've got 18,000 credits to spend on sprucing him up!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    So close to getting to Football League Championship; about 9+ points clear at the top. Just need to play consistently. Not focusing too much on FA cup (if my players are fatigued etc - then I don't min the loss - despite me being the previous winner ) or Euro League or J.Paint trophy.

Also, even though I'm Burton Albion, will I get increased wages such as teams like Arsenal; etc once I get to the Premiere League? As in, weekly wages in the HUNDREDS of thousands instead of the TENS of thousands I currently am in?
    Be Together - Not the same.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    My Pro on PS3 was like 80-something, was quite good. I haven't used the PS4 one, but I presume the catalogue resets too, and if so I've got 18,000 credits to spend on sprucing him up!
    The catalogue doesn't reset! Hence my inability to get the 99 match consumable trophy until I'm like a stupidly higher level :'( no FIFA 14 plat for me.

Lets Play!
    PS4.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    He got home sick and I had to sell. :/
    Haha. Happened to me after we had just beat bayern in the champions final..,sold him for 15 million. Sad to sell...wasn't like i wasn't playing him...gutted.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Haha. Happened to me after we had just beat bayern in the champions final..,sold him for 15 million. Sad to sell...wasn't like i wasn't playing him...gutted.

I've been able to avoid these each time it's happened.

II just continue on as normal and play them. Though it might depend on how much you're winning too.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    RvP's been sold, too. Got 44 million. Not sure who to get yet.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by Admartian View Post
    I've been able to avoid these each time it's happened.

II just continue on as normal and play them. Though it might depend on how much you're winning too.
    Well i was playing him in all the big games behind ronaldo..some rumours sprang up, but i continued playing him...paper stories continued to appear, but he messaged me a few times to reassure me..stories were rubbish etc..them bam!!!. Transfer request...phil jones did the same thing, except i raised his wages by 5 grand and he changed his mind straight away lol. Cheap $#@!er..

Also, when playing barcelona i suddenly remembered this was a game when i saw ashley young in their starting line up lol!!. I forgot i sold him to them for 9 million.. Obviously, i had the last laugh...

Btw, i have been winning alot so not sure why hernandez wanted to go...sold him to inter anyways lol. Even tho it said homesick on his profile card.

Btw..rooney lined up against us for bayern...$#@!in weird seeing his granny loving face in their kit

Last edited by jj03; 01-17-2014 at 01:54.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Did the same with big Phil! No way was he leavin', bumped that wage up, same with Rafael.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    RvP's been sold, too. Got 44 million. Not sure who to get yet.
    44 million for rvp?? $#@!in hell...who bought him...barca bayern or madrid? Or psg?

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Yep, it was outta' my hands, board dealt with it. Can't remember who it was, but it was one of those four!

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Yep, it was outta' my hands, board dealt with it. Can't remember who it was, but it was one of those four!
    Took me ages to get rid of anderson....sold him to scunthorpe.

Jokin...can't remember who too...alexis sanchez is doin the buisness for me too...

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Well i was playing him in all the big games behind ronaldo..some rumours sprang up, but i continued playing him...paper stories continued to appear, but he messaged me a few times to reassure me..stories were rubbish etc..them bam!!!. Transfer request...phil jones did the same thing, except i raised his wages by 5 grand and he changed his mind straight away lol. Cheap $#@!er..

Also, when playing barcelona i suddenly remembered this was a game when i saw ashley young in their starting line up lol!!. I forgot i sold him to them for 9 million.. Obviously, i had the last laugh...

Btw, i have been winning alot so not sure why hernandez wanted to go...sold him to inter anyways lol. Even tho it said homesick on his profile card.

Btw..rooney lined up against us for bayern...$#@!in weird seeing his granny loving face in their kit

lol yeah I love the clubs who are interested in said "homesick" player - usually not clubs form that person's home country.

Also had this happen with Meatsacks - that he missed Germany and his compatriots etc. Did he forget that he was on the same team with Poldi and Ozil?

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Wish I could get more into career mode; I'm not a huge fan of playing CPU in all fairness
    And as far as a season managing a team goes, I'd much rather spend my time on FM for a more rounded experience.
    I do try to get some hours in on fifa career mode though, gonna start one with LUFC or Nottingham Forest sometime this week.

Lets Play!
    PS4.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Haha@meatsacks...

Dunno if i can be arsed starting a 3rd season at united...

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Wish I could get more into career mode; I'm not a huge fan of playing CPU in all fairness
    And as far as a season managing a team goes, I'd much rather spend my time on FM for a more rounded experience.
    I do try to get some hours in on fifa career mode though, gonna start one with LUFC or Nottingham Forest sometime this week.
    I ain't a big fan of playing the CPU either, well on the default settings anyway. I found that playing around with the sliders can make it a more 'realistic' experience.

I don't think you can compare Fifa's manager mode to Football Manager lol FM is so detailed and offers a very different experience.

Sometimes I will buy players in Fifa that have been outstanding for me in FM. That's always fun to see how they compare lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    No don't get me wrong I did say FM is a more rounded and complete experience
    That's why I'd rather achieve a quadruple on FM rather than being able to do it in my first season as someone absolutely abysmal because of my skill level on FIFA
    If that makes sense.

Lets Play!
    PS4.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    The catalogue doesn't reset! Hence my inability to get the 99 match consumable trophy until I'm like a stupidly higher level :'( no FIFA 14 plat for me.
    I'm level 60, once I get to the level necessary I'll gift it! Although it'll take an age most likely.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    No don't get me wrong I did say FM is a more rounded and complete experience
    That's why I'd rather achieve a quadruple on FM rather than being able to do it in my first season as someone absolutely abysmal because of my skill level on FIFA
    If that makes sense.
    I wasn't have a go at what you said mate. What I meant was that I personally enjoy both the same as each other but I couldn't compare them, again personally, as they are two different experiences. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    I wasn't have a go at what you said mate. What I meant was that I personally enjoy both the same as each other but I couldn't compare them, again personally, as they are two different experiences. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that

Oh without doubt, no worries.
    Just I'd rather play through a season with some realism on results, without hammering united 6-0 with hull or something because of my skill level at FIFA? Idk

Lets Play!
    PS4.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    I definitely see where you are coming from mate.

That's where playing around with the sliders has helped me achieve a more realistic game experience in Fifa.

Superior Member
    Surprised there isnt a PSU pro club this year.

Not really into offline modes so its just pro clubs and Ultimate team for me
    09/10 and 10/11 PSU Forum Fantasy Premier League Winner
    London Wolves/To Hell We Ride

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Quote Originally Posted by rich2086 View Post
    Surprised there isnt a PSU pro club this year.

Not really into offline modes so its just pro clubs and Ultimate team for me
    Same
    Somebody sort a thread out I'm at work
    Let's get one sorted!
    Sign me up as a striker

Lets Play!
    PS4.

Thread Information