Thread: Twitch question

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    skullcrusher1005

Twitch question

Ok i wanted to know if you watch your own stream does it count you as a viewer even in you're logged in to the account that is streaming? I wanted to know because ill be streaming later and when it says "1 viewer" i don't want to be talking to myself
    Check out my twitch channel i often stream PS4 games and PC games. I also like to interact with the audience so if you want to see some epic gameplay check out my twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/skullcrusher1005

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
    Ok i wanted to know if you watch your own stream does it count you as a viewer even in you're logged in to the account that is streaming? I wanted to know because ill be streaming later and when it says "1 viewer" i don't want to be talking to myself
    Dont know, good question though. However its not worth streaming even for one person.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    skullcrusher1005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Dont know, good question though. However its not worth streaming even for one person.
    i figured it out it counts yourself as a view -_- but i only get 1-2 viewers per stream and idk how to get more
    Check out my twitch channel i often stream PS4 games and PC games. I also like to interact with the audience so if you want to see some epic gameplay check out my twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/skullcrusher1005

Forum Elder
    i figured it out it counts yourself as a view -_- but i only get 1-2 viewers per stream and idk how to get more
    Just ask a girl friend who's cute to be on cam with u. You will get tons of viewers

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    skullcrusher1005
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    Just ask a girl friend who's cute to be on cam with u. You will get tons of viewers

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    the only girls i hang with is at school and none of them are cool/hot enough to watch me play BF4 -_-

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Proper advertising and a unique way of streaming will bring you the viewers.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    skullcrusher1005
    Yeah but i tried advertising on here but i dont want to spam it / get in trouble i need someone with alot of followers to give me a shoutout

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Yeah but i tried advertising on here but i dont want to spam it / get in trouble i need someone with alot of followers to give me a shoutout
    Proper advertising doesnt require spamming

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    skullcrusher1005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Proper advertising doesnt require spamming
    What would be a good way to advertise it? also i dont have a face cam

Thread Information