Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style

Colorado now weed is legal

So as of today weed is legal in Colorado. This is kind of a test and a step towards making it in other states. So step up pot head. You always talk about legalize and now it is so support it by finding a shop near you and let uncle Sam know this is a good move. If they don't see the extra tax money from it and how much it saves in arrest and bust then they may end it.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Finally You Are Free
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Thank god for a semblance of social progress in regards to drugs. It's absolutely ridiculous how this is still an issue.

Hopefully other states will follow once they see that society in Colorado doesn't completely explode and collapse.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Let's see how it plays out in a open environment.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    When I lived in New Zealand I saw adverts raising awareness for:

Alcohol:
    Drink driving
    Drink related domestic violence
    General drinking conduct ("it's not what we're drinking, it's how we're drinking")
    Youth drinking

Canabis:

Who gets high and beats their wife? Well, not enough to merrit an awareness campaign. Who gets high and drives? The police aren't doing doing breath checks for pot. The only thing in danger from cannabis is the fridge yet it's illegal, where as the perfectly legal drug is plastered all over TV because it's ruining society. I can't stand the hypocrisy...I wish I could strip the flesh and salt the wounds of the retards who make these decisions.

Forum Elder
    I must move.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    When I lived in New Zealand I saw adverts raising awareness for:

Alcohol:
    Drink driving
    Drink related domestic violence
    General drinking conduct ("it's not what we're drinking, it's how we're drinking")
    Youth drinking

Canabis:

Who gets high and beats their wife? Well, not enough to merrit an awareness campaign. Who gets high and drives? The police aren't doing doing breath checks for pot. The only thing in danger from cannabis is the fridge yet it's illegal, where as the perfectly legal drug is plastered all over TV because it's ruining society. I can't stand the hypocrisy...I wish I could strip the flesh and salt the wounds of the retards who make these decisions.
    I wouldn't over generalize the effects of marijuana have in those situations. It isn't something that is easily detected as alcohol is. My thought is that when it is legal to buy, and use, etc., it will be more apparent in accidents, domestic violence, youth using...

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Just phoned u-haul. I is moving to colorado...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    What are we going to legalize next now that weed is starting to become legal? Meth, heroin, cocaine? Which drug is going to be the next one, whats your guess?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    What are we going to legalize next now that weed is starting to become legal? Meth, heroin, cocaine? Which drug is going to be the next one, whats your guess?
    None of the above. I don't think there is anything wrong with marijuana being legal.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    There isnt even a comparison between weed and those drugs you just named off.

Finally You Are Free
    Hopefully all of them, and the Government only interferes for violent incidents.

12. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I should add it is only legal in private so can't walk around outside in parade with a joint. I'll post more when not on tapatalk
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    If you by in Colorado but go to Texas with it will you be prosecuted for possession of illegal legal weed?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    If you by in Colorado but go to Texas with it will you be prosecuted for possession of illegal legal weed?
    If it's against the law in Texas, yes.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    He looks legal.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Lines at various stores....

DAT TAX MONEY

Forum Elder
    Lol. I'd open a dunkin donuts next door.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Canada next! Come on!

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    For me legalization of weed doesnt make any sense to me, you get more money by giving out tickets to those who smoke it than selling it as a product. Plus weed will make people just more stupid, lazier and slower. Believe me we already have such people and we dont need more of them.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    For me legalization of weed doesnt make any sense to me, you get more money by giving out tickets to those who smoke it than selling it as a product. Plus weed will make people just more stupid, lazier and slower. Believe me we already have such people and we dont need more of them.
    They'll make more money with the taxes surcharged in the sales compared to writing tickets, testing the weed in lab, and going forward with prosecution.

Finally You Are Free
    For me legalization of weed doesnt make any sense to me, you get more money by giving out tickets to those who smoke it than selling it as a product.
    This doesn't make sense to you because your argument rests on the notion that your preconceived generalizations and misunderstandings are more important than one's rights to their mind and body. This is absolutely not the case.

Money spent towards illegal drugs make their way into criminals hands, typically being distributed up the ladder and rarely seen being put back into the normal legal circulation. An abundance of money is also spent on the court cases, house raids, and living requirements for prisoners sentenced from marijuana possession. It's an unnecessary sink hole sucking away money. Now, instead, citizens can freely buy the substance, put money into the system, and not get arrested for it. Everything has suddenly improved.

Plus weed will make people just more stupid, lazier and slower. Believe me we already have such people and we dont need more of them.
    This is a circular clause fallacy. Ask any doctor, sociologist, and even some economists and they will say this is not true. What you've done is create a gross generalization with no basis in reality. You have obviously had no real world experience with marijuana.

It's not your call to deem the legality over other people because of their personal actions like this.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    This doesn't make sense to you because your argument rests on the notion that your preconceived generalizations and misunderstandings are more important than one's rights to their mind and body. This is absolutely not the case.

Money spent towards illegal drugs make their way into criminals hands, typically being distributed up the ladder and rarely seen being put back into the normal legal circulation. An abundance of money is also spent on the court cases, house raids, and living requirements for prisoners sentenced from marijuana possession. It's an unnecessary sink hole sucking away money. Now, instead, citizens can freely buy the substance, put money into the system, and not get arrested for it. Everything has suddenly improved.

This is a circular clause fallacy. Ask any doctor, sociologist, and even some economists and they will say this is not true. What you've done is create a gross generalization with no basis in reality. You have obviously had no real world experience with marijuana.

It's not your call to deem the legality over other people because of their personal actions like this.
    Oh sorry, then let all the drug addicts continue using drugs and do whatever they want with their health and body as well as with their mind. This statement is completely irrational and saying that, is like drugs are something that doesnt make you dependent and do not completely ruin your life. From my personal experience I know one person who because of weed committed suicide because he had a psychical collapse due to the fact that he over consumed weed and couldnt keep up with his real life task and assignments, he couldnt focus and do things he had to do in order to advance in life. Also if your statement is so general and apply s to everything then let me ask you this question, have you ever seen desomorphine users and in which conditions they are? They are completely possesed by the drug and even though they want to fight it and stop they cant, some users beg doctors to process lethal injections. Such people are not even curable anymore.

Also if you just say that my claims are false without even justifying why is like saying its so only because I said so, go ahead smoke weed then try living a disciplined life and do sports, you will realize how much your potential decreased and which consequences you have. Your lungs will be like $#@!ing roasted chicken and you will run out of breathe just by descending the stairs, your brain will be cooked and your muscles are gonna be so relaxed and so lazy that you wont have any decent physical strength.

Making strong statements by using smart-like words wont make you right, it will just make you look pathetic.

Unbound Mercenary
    Am I the only one that doesn't give a flying $#@! about pot being legalized?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I know a group of people that use marijuana regularly, and hold real hard working jobs, making more money than I did in my job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwes View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't give a flying $#@! about pot being legalized?
    Nope. You're not alone.

27. Likes Kwes likes this post

Thread Information