Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 8
    Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

PSNow subscription plan news very soon

Know how everyone was complaining about the per-game rental price on PSNow? Sony has been listening.

Playstation Now: Subscription Plan News Coming Soon; PS1/PS2 and More First Party Games Planned

by Giuseppe Nelva (4 hours ago) 10 @abriael

After the initial controversy about the pricing, PlayStation Now seems to be finally taking off, and Director of Marketing Peter Jamshidi provided more information about what we can expect in the comments of a recent PlayStation Blog post.
    First of all, news about a subscription plans are coming soon:
    Yes, A subscription plan is being worked on, and Iím very excited about it. We see it adding a complimentary option to rentals as a way to enjoy immediate access to PlayStation 3 games via PlayStation Now. More details coming in the near future!
    Jamshidi also game some info on the plans to make more first party games by Sony available in the service:
    Recently we published God of War: Ascension, Twisted Metal, and Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus.
    Yes, we will definitely have more first party titles coming soon to the service and realize a lot of people may have missed out on the types of amazing experiences you mention that are only available on PlayStation.
    Per my earlier comment, making our first party PS3 games available is definitely a strong part of the vision of PlayStation Now. We want to make these amazing PlayStation 3 games accessible to more people than ever and on more devices than ever, including on the PS4.
    So yes, we definitely have more first party titles lined up for release in the near future. Hold tight!
    PS If you havenít already, check out some of the first party titles already available for PS Now including Infamous 2, Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus, God of War: Ascension, and Twisted Metal.
    Finally, we hear that there are plans for PS1 and PS2 games as well, but those will come on the longer term.
    We are focusing on the amazing PS3 library at the moment, but do have plans to go back even further in time and offer PS2 and PS1 games longer term.

Personally, a semi-backwards-compatibility with PS2 and PS1 games would definitely add a lot of attractive to PlayStation Now on PS4, and Iím quite sure Iím not the only one feeling like that.
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/11/...games-planned/

This is an exciting month for PS4 news Stay tuned!

Racing Game Fanatic!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Looking forward to trying out PS Now when it eventually gets to the UK!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming

Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    yes! i want it!!! i think i'll pay whatever as long as they have PS4 games in there.

Thread Information