Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 90
  1. #51
    Superior Member
    MartyRules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Posts
    824
    Rep Power
    27
    Points
    101,566 (0 Banked)
    My nickname is Marty and I just added rules because every time I put something else including just Marty it was already taken and MartyRules was a suggestion I got. My name started with Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal and has been with me ever since till my ps3 overheated and I some how lost my psn name completely and went with my secondary name KillingSpree0 which started from Socom. Since you could only be tied to one clan at a time I made the name KillingSpree0 as a joke to join other clans and as a fool around name, but it stuck, specially now since psn screwed me out of MartyRules. Fun Fact, people would pronounce my name as KillingSpreeoooo instead of KillingSpree0(zero), also several people from Socom recognized KillingSpree0 over MartyRules when I made the leap to next gen

    Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

  2. #52
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    You're just saying that because it ends with 'tox', like Cybertox.
    Maybe

  3. #53
    Superior Member
    Malt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Darkest Wales
    PSN ID
    Skullomainia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    9
    Points
    7,809 (0 Banked)
    When I started up on forums I used the name Maltenby because my name is Mal and I lived in a place called Tenby! On the main forum I now mod on, members stated shortening it to 'Malt' so I asked the admin to shorten it and I use it on most forums I register on now. My PSN name was meant to be 'Skullomania', a character from SF2 ex+ Alpha but I misspelled it 'Skullomainia' when I registered it!

  4. #54
    Veteran
    Pong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,408
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    4,071 (0 Banked)
    I'm aging myself but the first video game I ever played was my username.

  5. #55
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,623
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    13,683 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pong View Post
    I'm aging myself but the first video game I ever played was my username.
    You and me both. Where it all began.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #56
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    You and me both. Where it all began.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    I guess the first game you were playing was Ping Pong which would perfectly explain why you chose that username.

  7. #57
    Superior Member
    WaxWeazle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Age
    21
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    7,723 (0 Banked)
    WaxWeazle is actually a Dj who made some tunes in the 90's (hardcore) and I've been listening to such genres since I was 8.. Have been loving it ever since and have been using it the last year since I normally use Ultra, but it's often already taken or such... So now I just take either WaxWeazle or Ultra.

    Ultra (as my image says) comes from the good ol' times on MSN, when playing a random game on it with a friend who's argument was that he was 'pro' at it.. I defeated him a few times and said 'guess I'm an Ultra pro then!' and I started using Ultrapro everywhere. After a few years, realising that Ultrapro sounds a bit 'too pro' (lol) and since people just called me Ultra, I adapted Ultra

  8. #58
    Forum Guru
    KnotGamer901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    30,525 (0 Banked)
    KnotGamer901. Knot comes from my favorite band slipknot. Gamer is obviously because I'm a gamer. And 901 was my racing number when I use to race dirt bikes. So booyah

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk



    Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

  9. #59
    Elite Guru
    NYFAN75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NC
    PSN ID
    NYFAN75
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,499
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    38,068 (0 Banked)
    Mine is self explanatory.. I am a fan of New York sports (Hockey and Football) and my birth year

  10. #60
    overstepping the mark
    -Shafty-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,424
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    38,937 (10,700 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Mine is self explanatory too


    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

  11. #61
    Elite Member
    K2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,880
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    12,057 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Anyone care to guess the origins of my username? It's actually multiple answers. Say what. I'll reward anyone with a correct guess with 500 points.

    Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    ...
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

  12. #62
    Elite Member
    LM-93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,594
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    8,112 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Quote Originally Posted by K2D View Post
    Anyone care to guess the origins of my username? It's actually multiple answers. Say what. I'll reward anyone with a correct guess with 500 points.
    Initial basic guess would be kill 2 deaths
    Some kind of KD ratio reference? Idk.

    Glad at the reception this thread has got, it's been cool reading about the origins of you guys names

    PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

  13. Likes K2D likes this post
  14. #63
    Elite Member
    K2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,880
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    12,057 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Nope. Nothing related to kd, kill or death. Interesting to hear that perception

    Edit: My PSN ID is Cathode. In norwegian, I read it as Katode, [K]a[to][de] or K2D.
    Last edited by K2D; 01-28-2014 at 22:14.

    Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    ...
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

  15. #64
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,503
    Rep Power
    90
    Points
    273,376 (888 Banked)
    I know every single person on this forum has been pronouncing my name wrong since forever!

    In Fijian; 'C' is pronounced 'th' and the 'E' is pronounced 'eh'.

    Fijiandoce:

    Fijian is pretty self explanatory. That is where i was born and grew up. Although, i was technically born British, i still identify myself as Fijian when im in the pacific (brits give the most fantastical stares when i say im from Fiji. it's like i said i'd descended from the moon or something )

    "Doce" is a nickname i got in highschool. it basically translates to 'idiot'. I was always messing around, laughing, and joking with people and the name arose from there. Whether misfortune or bad luck though, i usually ended up in unfortunate positions and i would tend to laugh it off as i never took it seriously - everyone knew this.
    To give an example: During a swim camp, my swim team and I where participating in life saving exercises, specifically, swimming with an unconscious body. We were partnered up with another person playing the role of the unconscious body. i had just finished my attempt and had swum back to my starting position wherein my leg cramped up and i couldn't stay afloat. I was partnered with this chick and she had to come save my drowning ass from about 300m away.
    After she dragged me onto shore, in front of the coaches and unparticipating team members, i asked "should we start learning the CPR now?"
    cheesy as $#@! but i could see she was tired and the line was merely to make her laugh (it did). it was taken in good spirits, and everyone else there got a chuckle out of it.

    And that's basically how i got stuck with the nickname "Doce"

    EDIT:
    Sadly, only when im totally smashed does that side of me tend to come out now. Don't really miss it though. it was all fun back then. doubt i'd have the energy to keep it up now....
    Last edited by Fijiandoce; 01-27-2014 at 15:38.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  16. #65
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    I know every single person on this forum has been pronouncing my name wrong since forever!

    In Fijian; 'C' is pronounced 'th' and the 'E' is pronounced 'eh'.

    Fijiandoce:

    Fijian is pretty self explanatory. That is where i was born and grew up. Although, i was technically born British, i still identify myself as Fijian when im in the pacific (brits give the most fantastical stares when i say im from Fiji. it's like i said i'd descended from the moon or something )

    "Doce" is a nickname i got in highschool. it basically translates to 'idiot'. I was always messing around, laughing, and joking with people and the name arose from there. Whether misfortune or bad luck though, i usually ended up in unfortunate positions and i would tend to laugh it off as i never took it seriously - everyone knew this.
    To give an example: During a swim camp, my swim team and I where participating in life saving exercises, specifically, swimming with an unconscious body. We were partnered up with another person playing the role of the unconscious body. i had just finished my attempt and had swum back to my starting position wherein my leg cramped up and i couldn't stay afloat. I was partnered with this chick and she had to come save my drowning ass from about 300m away.
    After she dragged me onto shore, in front of the coaches and unparticipating team members, i asked "should we start learning the CPR now?"
    cheesy as $#@! but i could see she was tired and the line was merely to make her laugh (it did). it was taken in good spirits, and everyone else there got a chuckle out of it.

    And that's basically how i got stuck with the nickname "Doce"

    EDIT:
    Sadly, only when im totally smashed does that side of me tend to come out now. Don't really miss it though. it was all fun back then. doubt i'd have the energy to keep it up now....
    So if I understood correctly you are a douche from Fiji, well that makes sense

  17. #66
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,503
    Rep Power
    90
    Points
    273,376 (888 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    So if I understood correctly you are a douche from Fiji, well that makes sense
    There's no way i'd speak like that to a random!

    i knew the girl, which i why i felt bad having her save me.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  18. #67
    Apprentice
    Burgiccuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    West by God Virginia
    PSN ID
    Burgiccuda
    Age
    28
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    14
    Points
    1,981 (0 Banked)
    My screen name is a nickname given to me by my friends. It's a play on my last name. "Barraccuda" by Heart was playing at a party, we'd all had more than a few drinks, and one of my friends started singing, "OOOOOOOOOH, BURGICCUDA!" It stuck.
    For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.


  19. #68
    Elite Member
    jonathanm1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    PSN ID
    jlmc1978
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,873
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    533 (11,942 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Mine means that when the correct password is entered along with it, I can access the PSN and play games online. That's really it.

    Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk


    'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.' - Abraham Lincoln

  20. #69
    Elite Member
    K2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,880
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    12,057 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    ^


    Last edited by K2D; 01-31-2014 at 12:52.

    Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    ...
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

  21. Likes Lebowski likes this post
  22. #70
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,633
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    1,067 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by LM-93 View Post
    Of course, Claud was a character! what about Hollow-Agartha29BC any method to that?
    It means a place within the hollow earth and the 29bc, is a reference to a place in time i wish to arrive at

    Sent by using my fingers. How else can you
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  23. #71
    Apprentice
    imINxile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    PSN ID
    imINxile
    Age
    33
    Posts
    394
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    2,297 (0 Banked)
    inXile was the developer of the 2004 game The Bard's Tale on consoles. PC players might remember the older games. Fun game man. Just twisted it a little.

  24. #72
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,644
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    164,359 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    MyndSpy Entertainment was my company name as an indie dev, my XBL tag is MyndSpy
    Mynd is a derivative of that.

  25. #73
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    mistercrow is one of the playable characters in Unreal Tournament 2004.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 02-07-2014 at 04:23.

  26. #74
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    13,001
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    21,014 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    For serious, we have some game devs on this forum?

    CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH ON MY TITS?!


  27. Likes -Shafty- likes this post
  28. #75
    Veteran
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,852
    Rep Power
    95
    Points
    150,517 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    MyndSpy Entertainment was my company name as an indie dev, my XBL tag is MyndSpy
    Mynd is a derivative of that.
    So your real name is Gregory?

    -=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.