Apprentice
    PSN ID
    AverageNinjaNL

[Televisions] Ok. ODL 39150-B

Writing an intro for a review is hard. For me, itís the hardest part of writing a review to be honest. Especially if itís about a TV I got for my 17th birthday, as I have to try and write about it and not look spoiled. It is what I got for my 17th birthday though. I really needed it too! This was my old TV:

I think itís about time I got a new TV. So letís get started with this review.

The product

Unfortunately I have no photos of this TV, Iíll get to the reason at the end of this review.
    Itís a really slick looking TV! It has a nice ďfootĒ made of glass, and it only has a really small logo on it. The TV itself looked just fine to me! The fact that the brand was ďOK.Ē was amazing for me as saying ďok.Ē to someone in a text is seen as rude here in the Netherlands, so it was fun to have. The remote control is simple, nothing special. For the rest, the TV just did the job. Itís a 39 inch full HD LED TV.
    The TV has 2 hdmi ports, it supports USB and for only Ä375, it seems like it has some decent features.

Image quality

When I first turned the TV on, it looked amazing to me! I wasnít used to a TV like this at all! Well, I set the TV up, played some games and thenÖ Dead pixel. After only half an hour of use. Thatís the reason I didnít have too much pictures. I just took it back to the store and got a new TV. An LG 42LN5404, which turned out to be a lot better. Well this was the short review about this TV, Iíll post a review about the new TV soon, with more pictures!

Conclusion

Well, I wouldnít buy this TV. Nothing wrong with it, but a dead pixel after only 30 minutes is enough for me to not recommend this product. This is indeed a very short review, and itís not my style at all but this is all I can talk about as I havenít used it long enough for a properly long review.

Rating: 4/10

Proís: not expensive at all, decent image quality / features.
    Cons: Dead pixel after 30 minutes.

2. Likes Shockwave , Gers likes this post
    PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Never heard of the brand ''OK'' and it doesn't exactly evoke much confidence in their own product, haha!

Nice little review, succinct and to the point. Dead pixels are unacceptable, €375's still a hefty bit of money for anything really - luckily you got the LG, they're great tellies.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

4. Likes AverageNinja likes this post
    overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    you spoilt little $#@!! dont be so ungrateful!

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

6. Likes AverageNinja likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    AverageNinjaNL
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    Never heard of the brand ''OK'' and it doesn't exactly evoke much confidence in their own product, haha!

Nice little review, succinct and to the point. Dead pixels are unacceptable, €375's still a hefty bit of money for anything really - luckily you got the LG, they're great tellies.
    Thank you! I was kind of pissed when I saw the dead pixel and I'm really happy with the LG, it's amazing! It's 3 inch bigger too and only €25 more, makes me wonder why I didn't get it from the start

Quote Originally Posted by -Shafty- View Post
    you spoilt little $#@!! dont be so ungrateful!

But my parents always buy me everything and if it doesn't work I can't help but being pissed

Thread Information