Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by EHY893 View Post
    I had a quick look through them, seems like a lot of easy silvers in there. Only thing I see being tedious is all the assignments and collectibles, nothing a guide shouldn't sort me out with if I get stuck.
    Yep, I followed a collectible guide after an initial play through. I got all the assignments excpet for Singapore on the first run through too.

Finally just completed Social Lubricant in Watch_Dogs which lead to the Plat
    I'm well chuffed about especially considering there is a patch in the works to reduce the difficulty of it (damn moaners)

Attached Images

2. Likes Duffman , EHY893 likes this post
    Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by GazzaGSi View Post
    Yep, I followed a collectible guide after an initial play through. I got all the assignments excpet for Singapore on the first run through too.

Finally just completed Social Lubricant in Watch_Dogs which lead to the Plat
    I'm well chuffed about especially considering there is a patch in the works to reduce the difficulty of it (damn moaners)

Nice one mate, was the drinking game really THAT hard?
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Veteran

PS4: What's the last trophy you earned?

Nope. And the rarity on the trophies on PSN and psnprofiles suggest it isn't neither. People just like to be handed stuff on a silver plate now days and when they have to try and practice something to get better at it they $#@! and moan about it

I won't lie, I got frustrated and cursed quite a bit but just walked away from it for a short while and went back to it.

Great sense of accomplishment when completing it though

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Nope. And the rarity on the trophies on PSN and psnprofiles suggest it isn't neither. People just like to be handed stuff on a silver plate now days and when they have to try and practice something to get better at it they $#@! and moan about it

I won't lie, I got frustrated and cursed quite a bit but just walked away from it for a short while and went back to it.

Great sense of accomplishment when completing it though
    Yeah I bet it was, still can't understand how you managed to beat this but can't beat the time trials on F1 2011

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    Yeah I bet it was, still can't understand how you managed to beat this but can't beat the time trials on F1 2011

I can, brake assist and throttle assist kill the times. It's just I kill the F1 car without them... like in a tyre wall or something

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    So I blasted my way through the campaign trophies and earned myself the platinum. Had to jump through a hoop to get Full Arsenal to unlock though as it was glitched.

Battlefield 4 Platinum

Veteran
    So I blasted my way through the campaign trophies and earned myself the platinum. Had to jump through a hoop to get Full Arsenal to unlock though as it was glitched.

Battlefield 4 Platinum
    Nice one

I had a similar problem (can't remember if it was that trophy) but for some reason after completing the requirement for the trophy I had to load the Singapore chapter again and it popped. God knows why but that's what everyone said to do and it worked.

Elite Guru
    Nice one

I had a similar problem (can't remember if it was that trophy) but for some reason after completing the requirement for the trophy I had to load the Singapore chapter again and it popped. God knows why but that's what everyone said to do and it worked.
    Yeah I had to replay the last mission a 4th time and then I loaded up Kun Lun, and it popped. I think I might have got away without playing it a 4th time but it popped when loading up Kun Lun (I think that is how it is spelled).

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Couple of trophies I earned recently when playi!ng The Last Of Us!

Elite Guru
    I got the trophy for beating The Last of Us on Grounded +.

Also earned a bunch of MP trophies.

Need to get round to collectibles, Left Behind, and a mop up of the MP trophies which might take some time.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    I got the trophy for beating The Last of Us on Grounded +.
    Congrats mate, that's no easy feast i'm sure. I played through on Hard difficulty thinking i would be able to switch to Survivor for new-game+, but that's not the case so have started again on Survivor. Completed 1 playthrough on hard though so got those trophy's as well as a few for multiplayer.

Played a little Road Not Taken last night, unlocking some of those trophys, easy stuff not real challenge. I crafted a fire, chopped some wood and rescued some children! Think i might put that one down though, it's OK on first impressions but wasn't in right frame of mind to learn the intricacies of the puzzle game it is. Maybe another time, need to get back to TLoU Survivor!

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    First one for TLOU

Let's gear up - Craft every item

Now on to the next

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorCynik_ View Post
    Congrats mate, that's no easy feast i'm sure. I played through on Hard difficulty thinking i would be able to switch to Survivor for new-game+, but that's not the case so have started again on Survivor. Completed 1 playthrough on hard though so got those trophy's as well as a few for multiplayer.

Played a little Road Not Taken last night, unlocking some of those trophys, easy stuff not real challenge. I crafted a fire, chopped some wood and rescued some children! Think i might put that one down though, it's OK on first impressions but wasn't in right frame of mind to learn the intricacies of the puzzle game it is. Maybe another time, need to get back to TLoU Survivor!
    Actually, you can. You have to start a new game + on Hard and do the first chapter, then you save your game as soon as you see tess for the first time. Quit out at that point and go to chapter select and select the very first chapter that you just did on Hard + but this time you select Survivor, and even though it doesn't say Survivor + on the game, it'll say New Game Plus in your save file information. Play the game to the end and you'll unlock all the difficulty achievements in a second run.

If you plan on getting a platinum though you should be starting Grounded as Grounded unlocks all the others before it including Survivor.

This may only work if you haven't overwritten your game completion save file when you started Survivor.

I beat the game on Easy in my first run, and went straight to Grounded + and got all the trophies for Easy +, Normal, Normal +, Hard, Hard +, Survivor, Survivor +, Grounded, and Grounded + all at once.

--

Anybody else having difficulty unlocking trophies in Pure Pool? It seems to have glitched on me I think. I have done a bank shot and won on a bank shot a couple times now but those respective trophies won't unlock. I also beat the amateur pool tournament and the trophy for that didn't unlock either. It's put me off playing the game that I just bought yesterday on PSN.
    Last edited by EHY893; 08-07-2014 at 14:38.

15. Likes MajorCynik_ likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Actually, you can...This may only work if you haven't overwritten your game completion save file when you started Survivor...
    Ahhhhh shizzle guess i'll be playing through Survivor and Survivor+ then, if i have the stamina. I had the intention of going for Platinum on just the main game, not too worried about Grounded, little too hardcore for me. TBH the story is pretty cool and it's nice to go back through at least once and really get a grip on the story and enjoy the cinematics again, I always miss something in the plot. It was definatly the best story-telling game i've played to date though. The whole second half of the game i was on the edge of my seat and totally hooked, not that the first half wasn't as good, the second half was just total immersive enjoyment for me. Getting goose-pimples thinking about it.

Elite Guru
    Ah yeah I keep forgetting you don't need Grounded for platinum. My bad lol.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    used an older hard mode save, finished that. re-completed on hard (not new game +) and gonna get that survivor now! thanks for the tip EHY893

those multiplayer trophy's seem to drop easily don't you think? I have been deliberatly mixing up the game modes and maps as much as possible but i'm just about 50% for all multiplayer trophy's already. gonna play some more today and see what pops

19. Likes EHY893 likes this post
    Elite Guru
    Yeah I got all of the DLC MP trophies already, my latest trophies are for finding all the comics, pendants, training manuals and collectibles, also got one for finally upgrading all the weapons. Only need a couple silvers (all optional conversations, and all artifacts) and a couple golds (the two gold MP trophies) for a platinum. Not sure I'll get the MP trophies though cause I hear it takes a long time of playing to get them two.

I also haven't even started Left Behind yet. I'll get to that eventually lol.
    Last edited by EHY893; 08-10-2014 at 14:14.

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Another single player trophy from the last of us:

That's all I got - Hear all of Ellie's jokes

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Yeah I got all of the DLC MP trophies already, my latest trophies are for finding all the comics, pendants, training manuals and collectibles, also got one for finally upgrading all the weapons. Only need a couple silvers (all optional conversations, and all artifacts) and a couple golds (the two gold MP trophies) for a platinum. Not sure I'll get the MP trophies though cause I hear it takes a long time of playing to get them two.

I also haven't even started Left Behind yet. I'll get to that eventually lol.
    Good luck with the rest of the trophy's EHY. Have you played Left Behind before? On PS3? I thought it was brilliant, hope you enjoy!

As for trophy's i've been busy this weekend too. This weekend i've mostly been playing TLoU and TLoU:Left Behind. Unlocked TLoU: Left Behind hidden trophy's! Yes, i had to use an online guide

BFF's
    Nobody's Perfect
    Angel Knives
    Skillz
    Brick Master

Hopefully i'll get the remaining Left Behind trophy's this evening when i do the last chapter, then it'll be onto TLoU Survivor playthrough, that's gonna take some time...

Finished unlocking TLoU Multiplayer DLC trophy's this weekend, just need to get the Firefly and Hunter Journey trophy's from main game but that's not going to happen overnight.

As for Left Behind DLC itself, absolutely brilliant, enriching an already rich storyline and a much needed injection of fun! Enjoyed every single minute, top notch stuff.

That's a good weekend for me

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorCynik_ View Post
    Good luck with the rest of the trophy's EHY. Have you played Left Behind before? On PS3? I thought it was brilliant, hope you enjoy!
    I hadn't played it before until today. I just beat it all on 1 sitting on Survivor and got all the trophies. I'm 2 golds and 1 silver away from a platinum. Still not sure I'll ever get them though. I'd imagine I would at least get the all optional conversations one though at some point.

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Another one from TLOU:

Endure and Survive - Collect all comics

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Started going through the COD: Ghosts campaign (what an awful multiplayer experience this time round!)
    Going through on veteran, it's the easiest veteran play through in the series so far, just killed 50 blokes with the strafe run and a trophy pinged.

PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Playing TLoU through on Survivor+, last Training Manual collected last night, just after the Bookstore section. Got most of them on first playthrough it seems, job's a good un.

I Got This!: Find all training manuals.

27. Likes EHY893 likes this post
    Elite Guru
    The Last of Us
    - Hunter - Gold - Complete the Hunter journey.

Diablo III: UEE
    - Breaking Not So Bad - Bronze - Use a merchant to repair an item.
    - Socket to Me - Bronze - Socket a gem in an item.
    - The Mad King's End - Bronze - Kill the Skeleton King.
    - Butchered! - Silver - Kill the Butcher.
    - The Last of the Horadrim - Bronze - Complete all quests in Act I.
    - The Comfort of Strangers - Bronze - Recruit the Templar, Scoundrel and Enchantress.
    - The Coven Overthrown - Bronze - Kill Maghda.

Only need to do the Firefly journey and get a couple optional conversations I missed for the 100% and platinum on The Last of Us.

Doubt I'll ever get the platinum on Diablo III with Destiny just around the corner.

29. Likes MajorCynik_ likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Good work on that Hunter Journey EHY, how many did your clan finish with? I've been struggling to maintain it around 50-70. Only a few more days till i finish Hunter journey too though. Some of those conversations are hard to find. Would've missed most of ELlie's jokes too had i not been using a guide for them. Should finish Pittsburgh level tonight, hopefully, to get that one.

Thread Information