Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
Results 26 to 46 of 46
  1. #26
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,218
    Rep Power
    142
    Points
    456,713 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post

    Awards

    From Left to Right

    Final Fantasy - Awarded to hardcore final fantasy fans for contributing heavily to the franchise.

    Need For Speed - Awarded to hardcore nfs fans for contributing heavily to the franchise.

    Xbox - Awarded to hardcore Xbox Fans who proved their worthiness.

    Playstation - Awarded to hardcore Playstation Fans who proved their worthiness.


    Hardware - Awarded to hardware experts for their knowledge.

    Console - Awarded to console experts for their knowledge

    Subscriber - Awarded to those who subscribed to the forum.

    Supporter - Awarded by Cybertox exclusively only to those who supported him and his project.

    Admin - Awarded to the Administrators of PSU

    Staff - Awarded to the Staff of PSU

    Member Of The Year - Awarded to those wo were nominated Member Of The Year.

    Senior Member Council - Awarded to those who are SMCs.

    Designer - Awarded exclusively by Cybertox to those who design outstanding graphics and act ethically respectful.

    Mod - Awarded by being a Moderator on PSU.

    Cybertox - This icon is exclusive to the designer and creator of the Achievements and Awards system which is the user Cybertox.

    Community Manager - Awarded to those who are a community manager on PSU.


    Please +reputation, like, feedback and keep supporting this project further.

    Everything looks awesome man. Throwing some rep your way. Along with a healthy portion of sp, if that means anything.

    But the spots I have bolded bug the ever living $#@! out of me. You don't have to take it personally as it annoys me when anyone asks for something as pointless as rep on an internet forum. Its obvious that you put a lot of work into this, and everyone is grateful. It just seems petty to ask for rep.

    Also, why exactly is it up to you and no one else who would receive the designer award. You clearly have a problem with the current DS. Which contradicts the whole idea of the award if you can just give it to whomever you like at the time.

    Just my two cents.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  2. Likes Lethal likes this post
  3. #27
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,267
    Rep Power
    140
    Points
    75,461 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Can we have an award that only Lethal can hand out? I want to call it "$#@! slapped" - Because Lethal just $#@! slapped you!!!!!!!!

    That would be awesome!

  4. #28
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,048
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    64,244 (1,010 Banked)
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Can we have an award that only Lethal can hand out? I want to call it "$#@! slapped" - Because Lethal just $#@! slapped you!!!!!!!!

    That would be awesome!
    you need an icon for that.


    this will do...

    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

    Server Error Status Thread







  5. Likes Lethal , Justin likes this post
  6. #29
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,117
    Rep Power
    130
    Points
    3,457 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I kind of agree the awards in which one person has the decision isn't that great, the supporter one is fine but the design one should be whoever has won some sort of contest like sig of the week to win.



    Thank you itachi

  7. Likes Kwes likes this post
  8. #30
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    Signature Layout Concept




    Description: This is a showcase of your earned achievements and awards in form of a signature. This is just a conceptual idea which was developed due to its major advantages. This signature showcases mostly all or the ones the user chose to showcase achievements and awards that he earned. It would not depend on staff implementation and processing which means it would be managed completely by me meaning fast implementation and updating, each user has its username on the layout and a unique serial number which corresponds to an individual. This feature could be made available to all users no matter of their status on the forum and the guide will provide evidence on what the users achieved and accomplished. Users will have to just send me some of their general information and thats it. They can also decide the placing of the icons and what icons to display. However keep in mind this is just a concept and there are some flaws like the inability to include all the achievements and awards currently available on display.

  9. Likes Justin likes this post
  10. #31
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,048
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    64,244 (1,010 Banked)
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    I suggest renaming this the "Cybertox Achievements and Awards Thread". Not seeing much "official" about it.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

    Server Error Status Thread







  11. #32
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,062
    Rep Power
    243
    Points
    141,443 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Going over the OP.

    Who made the list of achievements and awards? I'm counting 15 slots.




  12. #33
    YouTube Editor
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,915
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    8,586 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Signature Layout Concept




    Description: This is a showcase of your earned achievements and awards in form of a signature. This is just a conceptual idea which was developed due to its major advantages. This signature showcases mostly all or the ones the user chose to showcase achievements and awards that he earned. It would not depend on staff implementation and processing which means it would be managed completely by me meaning fast implementation and updating, each user has its username on the layout and a unique serial number which corresponds to an individual. This feature could be made available to all users no matter of their status on the forum and the guide will provide evidence on what the users achieved and accomplished. Users will have to just send me some of their general information and thats it. They can also decide the placing of the icons and what icons to display. However keep in mind this is just a concept and there are some flaws like the inability to include all the achievements and awards currently available on display.
    Perhaps the DS could be put to use for this? Seems a bit much for only one person. Thoughts?

    8 years and counting!

  13. #34
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Perhaps the DS could be put to use for this? Seems a bit much for only one person. Thoughts?
    I can develop with assistance of a friend a configurator which will let users select the achievements and awards they want to showcase as well as the design of the signatures layout plus many more additional options. The configurator will send out the already made png file and I will just have to control whether the user has indeed really completed all of the achievements and awards that he included in the showcase. Simple as that. This wooden layout skin looks nice but we could design a lot of many other layout skins which would then be available in the configurator.

  14. Likes Justin likes this post
  15. #35
    YouTube Editor
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,915
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    8,586 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    I can develop with assistance of a friend a configurator which will let users select the achievements and awards they want to showcase as well as the design of the signatures layout plus many more additional options. The configurator will send out the already made png file and I will just have to control whether the user has indeed really completed all of the achievements and awards that he included in the showcase. Simple as that. This wooden layout skin looks nice but we could design a lot of many other layout skins which would then be available in the configurator.
    I like the way you think.

    8 years and counting!

  16. #36
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    Important Notice

    I would like to address the whole situation which is currently going on around the project of the achievements and awards system. As you know I started off just by designing the achievements and awards as it was asked whether more of them would be implemented and I provided some samples which the community liked so I decided to start working on the project. All I was given was the resolution limit and some information about the possible tasks which could be achieved. So from the information given I designed the achievements sets, the rest which would be the misc achievements and awards I created my own criteria and description on how to attain them. I had to dedicate quite an amount of time to design all the icons and the criterias for the achievements and awards. As I was finished with the final version which would be the current 1.0 version, I got a lot of positive feedback from the community but from the administration I got only criticism on how my way of running a project is inappropriate. Since then a week has passed, to implement the graphics into the system it takes 30 minutes of moderate work which still to this day wasnt done. As I started to contact the administration concerning the projects implementation and future, I was acknowledged with facts which weren't mentioned to me at all prior to the projects launch. It was told to me that I couldnt be the managing user of the achievements and awards system meaning I could not give awards, gain access to the feature and update with more improvements and additional content. I was also told that other admins will be implementing their own achievements and awards, imagine if you had developed a game all by yourself and then someone would come and say hey I will add some more of my content just as an addition with my own gameplay mechanics and graphics design. After that I didnt have any interest nor did I see any sense in keeping the collaboration if it can even be called like that. I decided that I would continue my project the way I thought it supposed to be, so I left all the limitations imposed by the administration aside and continued. I thought I would create something which would not depend much on other people and that its processing would be quick and effective. I came up with the signatures which had a frame like layout which would showcase all the achievements and awards earned by a certain user, the signature would state the username and the serial number of the user justifying that the individual did really earn those achievements. There would be many different frame layout designs available and users could decided which design they wanna use and which achievements or awards they want to showcase on the signature. Users would be required to send me information confirming the completion of the achievements and awards that they would like to showcase in their signature. Its a concept I have developed which would be then available to all the users for free. Certainly the admins didnt like it nor approved it because my concept was superior and had greater availability. However the concept would completely bypass the payed subscription perk and just defeat the whole purpose of subscribing for the achievements and awards feature. As I overtime evaluated, its not really like an elegant way to go, again I will give you an example, imagine a game developer provides a feature for premium users to have additional exclusive content for those who payed more for the game, then somebody would come and create a mod giving access to regular users to all the exclusive content. So due to that I thought that i would not go that way but still will conserve some of the concepts features like the signatures layout feature.


    Future of the project

    I will continue working on this project the same way I did before but with some additional features. The feature will be subscribers only and those who have access to the feature will also have the option to showcase their earned achievements and awards via the signature layout frame. The achievements and awards havent been implemented into the forum yet and I have no idea when it will get implement or if it even will get implemented as this solely depends on the administration of the forum but as I mentioned previously its not hard to implement, its easy.



    Achievements & Awards feature via Signature layout coming soon!

    I would like to announce that the achievements and awards system will be available to all current forum subscribers as of version 1.1 which is due to release soon. Subscribers will be able to choose a layout frame design from the ones which will get provided in 1.1 and decide which achievements and awards to showcase. Unfortunately not all the achievements and awards will be available for showcase but that might change in the future. Further details and explanations will come with the 1.1 update so stay tuned!
    Last edited by Cybertox; 01-19-2014 at 11:33.

  17. Likes Duffman likes this post
  18. #37
    Elite Member
    LM-93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,578
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    7,690 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Tapatalk atm, can't rep!
    They look magnificent though, kudos for taking the time to do this, I'm sure you will be duly rewarded.


    PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

  19. #38
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,257
    Rep Power
    87
    Points
    259,870 (888 Banked)
    What you're asking for cyber is to have access to PSU's server. that's not something even I have full access to. Chris is one of the few people with the appropriate permissions and he has been working hard out (i really mean that, the guy is simply godly!)

    Your 'Achievements' are appreciated but it's not as simple a task as you might believe it to be.

    No singular admin will have full control of this either. the criteria for the awards will be set and the server will award achievements based on our criteria. the framework you propose has people waiting on you, whereas the server will update as a person passes the milestone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Signature Layout Concept




    Description: This is a showcase of your earned achievements and awards in form of a signature. This is just a conceptual idea which was developed due to its major advantages. This signature showcases mostly all or the ones the user chose to showcase achievements and awards that he earned. It would not depend on staff implementation and processing which means it would be managed completely by me meaning fast implementation and updating, each user has its username on the layout and a unique serial number which corresponds to an individual. This feature could be made available to all users no matter of their status on the forum and the guide will provide evidence on what the users achieved and accomplished. Users will have to just send me some of their general information and thats it. They can also decide the placing of the icons and what icons to display. However keep in mind this is just a concept and there are some flaws like the inability to include all the achievements and awards currently available on display.
    This is a really neat feature, but you'd have to remember that it would replace the users signature.

    Having it in the postbit - where it currently sits - allows the users to keep their signatures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    I can develop with assistance of a friend a configurator which will let users select the achievements and awards they want to showcase as well as the design of the signatures layout plus many more additional options. The configurator will send out the already made png file and I will just have to control whether the user has indeed really completed all of the achievements and awards that he included in the showcase. Simple as that. This wooden layout skin looks nice but we could design a lot of many other layout skins which would then be available in the configurator.
    The forum software allows us to do this automatically for example.

    Anyways, i don't know what you've discussed with the other admin, or what they've said to you, but from what i understand of the project on our end, the intent is to make this as seamless as possible for members. "sending personal information", as you put it, sounds like signing up for something.

    EDIT:
    In the event my post is taken negatively. im not dismissing this in anyway. Those are great icons cyber. but some of what you ask for is a bit too much.

    I also appreciate the initiative on your part. If you wish to turn this into something you want do do wholeheartedly then that is excellent!
    Last edited by Fijiandoce; 01-19-2014 at 12:13.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  20. Likes Admartian likes this post
  21. #39
    Racing Game Fanatic
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Posts
    5,492
    Rep Power
    30
    Points
    172,374 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Look forward to them going live soon mate, sent rep your way
    PSN ID: gold106gti

    Twitch ID: Duffman041986

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming



    Formally known as:



  22. #40
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,728
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    2,835 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm sorry but the signature concept is what kills this for me. I guess it'd make sense to go this route since they're unofficial but they really should have been part of users' postbits. If it means you'd have to hand it over to Christopher since he's one of the few people with the group permission to add them then do it. They're a waste otherwise.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 01-19-2014 at 19:17.

  23. #41
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,707
    Rep Power
    131
    Points
    6,416,552 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Important Notice

    I would like to address the whole situation which is currently going on around the project of the achievements and awards system. As you know I started off just by designing the achievements and awards as it was asked whether more of them would be implemented and I provided some samples which the community liked so I decided to start working on the project. All I was given was the resolution limit and some information about the possible tasks which could be achieved. So from the information given I designed the achievements sets, the rest which would be the misc achievements and awards I created my own criteria and description on how to attain them. I had to dedicate quite an amount of time to design all the icons and the criterias for the achievements and awards. As I was finished with the final version which would be the current 1.0 version, I got a lot of positive feedback from the community but from the administration I got only criticism on how my way of running a project is inappropriate. Since then a week has passed, to implement the graphics into the system it takes 30 minutes of moderate work which still to this day wasnt done. As I started to contact the administration concerning the projects implementation and future, I was acknowledged with facts which weren't mentioned to me at all prior to the projects launch. It was told to me that I couldnt be the managing user of the achievements and awards system meaning I could not give awards, gain access to the feature and update with more improvements and additional content. I was also told that other admins will be implementing their own achievements and awards, imagine if you had developed a game all by yourself and then someone would come and say hey I will add some more of my content just as an addition with my own gameplay mechanics and graphics design. After that I didnt have any interest nor did I see any sense in keeping the collaboration if it can even be called like that. I decided that I would continue my project the way I thought it supposed to be, so I left all the limitations imposed by the administration aside and continued. I thought I would create something which would not depend much on other people and that its processing would be quick and effective. I came up with the signatures which had a frame like layout which would showcase all the achievements and awards earned by a certain user, the signature would state the username and the serial number of the user justifying that the individual did really earn those achievements. There would be many different frame layout designs available and users could decided which design they wanna use and which achievements or awards they want to showcase on the signature. Users would be required to send me information confirming the completion of the achievements and awards that they would like to showcase in their signature. Its a concept I have developed which would be then available to all the users for free. Certainly the admins didnt like it nor approved it because my concept was superior and had greater availability. However the concept would completely bypass the payed subscription perk and just defeat the whole purpose of subscribing for the achievements and awards feature. As I overtime evaluated, its not really like an elegant way to go, again I will give you an example, imagine a game developer provides a feature for premium users to have additional exclusive content for those who payed more for the game, then somebody would come and create a mod giving access to regular users to all the exclusive content. So due to that I thought that i would not go that way but still will conserve some of the concepts features like the signatures layout feature.


    Future of the project

    I will continue working on this project the same way I did before but with some additional features. The feature will be subscribers only and those who have access to the feature will also have the option to showcase their earned achievements and awards via the signature layout frame. The achievements and awards havent been implemented into the forum yet and I have no idea when it will get implement or if it even will get implemented as this solely depends on the administration of the forum but as I mentioned previously its not hard to implement, its easy.



    Achievements & Awards feature via Signature layout coming soon!

    I would like to announce that the achievements and awards system will be available to all current forum subscribers as of version 1.1 which is due to release soon. Subscribers will be able to choose a layout frame design from the ones which will get provided in 1.1 and decide which achievements and awards to showcase. Unfortunately not all the achievements and awards will be available for showcase but that might change in the future. Further details and explanations will come with the 1.1 update so stay tuned!
    Cyber while I understand your desire for ownership over this project, you attempted to hijack it from me. This isn't the problem as I said I don't mind you developing it and so on but then you started to lay down all of these requirements and conditions for using your icons. Like I said in that lengthy PM to you, no one else who contributes has ever been so demanding and have threatened to withhold what they made unless their conditions are met.

    Someone else has also stepped up and is going to make some icons and I'm pretty confident they will simply say "here you go ghost, i hope you like them" without all the strings attached. Once done we'll put it up for a vote which are used...and they will be implemented and the system will run more or less autonomously as it was designed to. If you are able to simply give the forum what you've done, and if they are chosen over the others, then we'll use them but I'm just going to keep it simple as I initially intended.

    I'm sorry dude, the whole thing just left a bad taste of in my mouth. You've done great work but it's become overly complicated and a bit of a headache and I have enough of both those things in my real life. If you can give them up and be content with the recognition of being the artist behind the icons then we're in business, otherwise I'd rather wait for the others or make my own.

  24. Likes Kwes , Christopher likes this post
  25. #42
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    UPDATE 1.1




    Change-log:


    .- 5 new awards
    .- 14 new miscellaneous achievements
    .- Achievements & Awards Showcase Feature Now Available
    .- Cybertox Award removed
    .- Designer Award removed
    .- Community Manager Award redesigned
    .- Supporter Award redesigned
    .- Improved thread content and guide






    Additional Notes:

    .- This Update is $#@!ing awesome

  26. Likes Shockwave , Gers , Duffman likes this post
  27. #43
    Racing Game Fanatic
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Posts
    5,492
    Rep Power
    30
    Points
    172,374 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Awesome work mate, when is it going to be implemented?
    PSN ID: gold106gti

    Twitch ID: Duffman041986

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming



    Formally known as:



  28. #44
    Counting Bro
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,612
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    196,975 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    You're right, that update is awesome! Love all the frame layouts and the awards themselves are awesome too! Great work man


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

  29. #45
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    Awesome work mate, when is it going to be implemented?
    Signature Showcase via Layout Frame is already available, so If you want you can already request your signature. The implementation of the achievement and awards into the forum interface is done by the administration, as I am not an admin on this site and only the author of the design, I do not know when and if my achievements and awards will get implemented. You can contact the administration for further details.

  30. #46
    PSU Trophy Manager
    Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    11,588
    Rep Power
    89
    Points
    18,978 (1,000 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm sure everything we need to know about "when" is in Ghosts post.

    I read it as: Whos set of icons will be used will be put to a vote, since someone else stepped up to offer assistance, and it sounds like he still needs your "okay".

    Sig&Av by Kuro

    Sometimes streaming Watch_Dogs

    PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4MetroReduxDragonAge3BatmanAKWitcher3DyingLightOrder1886Uncharted4


    PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.