Latest PSU headlines:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 182
  1. #101
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,784
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    155,774 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pong View Post
    I agree. And let me go on record saying that I think E3 this year is going to amaze. There will be plenty to talk about leading up to and after E3. Can I get a woot, woot? Ok, that was a little cheesy.
    Yeah I'm extra excited about this E3 with the next gen hardware and all. Cant wait.

  2. #102
    Master Sage
    Bitbydeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,661
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    35,890 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    It's good to unload...

  3. #103
    Nosce te ipsum
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,000
    Rep Power
    240
    Points
    136,127 (0 Banked)
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm always extremely excited for e3!!




  4. #104
    overstepping the mark
    -Shafty-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8,224
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    34,095 (10,700 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Wow

    looks like you have pissed cybertox off, F34R!

    INB4 closure - yes i agree, social media has taken most people away from forums but, and this is a big but, i think people are starting to tire of Facebook etc. Twitter is definitely the biggest adversary to forums.

    But that will die a death in time too.


    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

  5. #105
    Master Poster
    Beast of Bourbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Blighttown
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,361
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    9,969 (0 Banked)
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Blahbargl

    Tapatalkin'

  6. #106
    PSU Editor
    bizarro13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    PSN ID
    bizarro_thirteen
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    4
    Points
    2,536 (0 Banked)
    Twitter really isn't a replacement for communities. It isn't even the most popular social media platform anymore. It is extremely popular and useful for media types. That's why I love it. It puts me in contact with likeminded individuals.

  7. #107
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,922
    Rep Power
    137
    Points
    62,987 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pong View Post
    I agree. And let me go on record saying that I think E3 this year is going to amaze. There will be plenty to talk about leading up to and after E3. Can I get a woot, woot?

    Yep. E3 is going to be great this year because all these teams that have gone dark on next gen content are going to unveil. The year after launches is almost always very good. Everyone is ready to show off their new toys.




    Currently Playing: ​ Skyrim
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Beyond: Two Souls

  8. #108
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,373
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    4,279 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    Good stuff. 💣

  9. #109
    Racing Game Fanatic
    Duffman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Posts
    3,777
    Rep Power
    21
    Points
    142,495 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    E3 will be big this year, can see some very exciting games coming!

    Can I just say I am new here and this site is the best Playstation site I have ever belonged to! There are a lot of members who make me feel very welcome and some I even feel I know better than my best friends, I have even made new ones thanks to this site! I used to belong to PS4 Leagues but left because the majority of threads had last posts of 2 weeks ago on them! Since I joined here though I have felt no need to leave and I have even subscribed because I feel a forum like this deserves to be supported!!

    You will always have quiet moments that you can put down to various factors but as long as the regulars stay regular then the site will keep going and new members will come and hopefully old members will return!
    PSN ID: gold106gti

    Twitch ID: Duffman041986

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986



  10. Likes -Shafty- , mistercrow likes this post
  11. #110
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,784
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    155,774 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'm always extremely excited for e3!!
    Me too but now I'll be extra extremely excited for e3. lol

  12. #111
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,922
    Rep Power
    137
    Points
    62,987 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Makes a thread about how slow forums are...5 pages in less than 24 hours. Success!




    Currently Playing: ​ Skyrim
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Beyond: Two Souls

  13. #112
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,373
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    4,279 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    I resisted the urge to repost that picture few posts above with the words 'e3 ****fest' on it. Respect.

  14. #113
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,784
    Rep Power
    161
    Points
    155,774 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    E3 will be big this year, can see some very exciting games coming! Can I just say I am new here and this site is the best Playstation site I have ever belonged to! There are a lot of members who make me feel very welcome and some I even feel I know better than my best friends, I have even made new ones thanks to this site! I used to belong to PS4 Leagues but left because the majority of threads had last posts of 2 weeks ago on them! Since I joined here though I have felt no need to leave and I have even subscribed because I feel a forum like this deserves to be supported!! You will always have quiet moments that you can put down to various factors but as long as the regulars stay regular then the site will keep going and new members will come and hopefully old members will return!
    And we're glad to have you aboard.

  15. Likes Duffman1986 likes this post
  16. #114
    Veteran
    Pong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    3,969 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    I resisted the urge to repost that picture few posts above with the words 'e3 ****fest' on it. Respect.
    That you for that self control as I don't think I would look at E3 the same. At this point, I don't think I'll look at Cybertox the same and that is bad enough...

  17. #115
    Racing Game Fanatic
    Duffman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Posts
    3,777
    Rep Power
    21
    Points
    142,495 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    Makes a thread about how slow forums are...5 pages in less than 24 hours. Success!
    good point freak!
    PSN ID: gold106gti

    Twitch ID: Duffman041986

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986



  18. #116
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,373
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    4,279 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    We live n learn man...we.live n learn..

  19. #117
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,922
    Rep Power
    137
    Points
    62,987 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I love this place around E3. Everyone is like kids in a candy store. So only 5 months to go huh. Lol




    Currently Playing: ​ Skyrim
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Beyond: Two Souls

  20. #118
    Racing Game Fanatic
    Duffman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Posts
    3,777
    Rep Power
    21
    Points
    142,495 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    This has turned into an E3 chat thread now
    PSN ID: gold106gti

    Twitch ID: Duffman041986

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986



  21. #119
    Veteran
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,373
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    4,279 (0 Banked)
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    I love this place around E3. Everyone is like kids in a candy store. So only 5 months to go huh. Lol
    You gota hold on to what you got...lol. hmmm. That sounds familiar.

  22. #120
    Ultimate Veteran
    Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fusion gunship
    Age
    23
    Posts
    21,394
    Rep Power
    184
    Points
    47,598 (0 Banked)
    Items DreamcastPlayStationNintendoBullyGTA ClaudeFinal Fantasy IX
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    And we're glad to have you aboard.
    Duff beer for everyone!

    3DS Friend Code: 1349-4916-2054

  23. Likes Duffman1986 likes this post
  24. #121
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,322
    Rep Power
    124
    Points
    30,830 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    Makes a thread about how slow forums are...5 pages in less than 24 hours. Success!

  25. Likes PS4freak likes this post
  26. #122
    Racing Game Fanatic
    Duffman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Posts
    3,777
    Rep Power
    21
    Points
    142,495 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    Duff beer for everyone!
    Ohhhhh yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!!!
    PSN ID: gold106gti

    Twitch ID: Duffman041986

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986



  27. #123
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pong View Post
    That you for that self control as I don't think I would look at E3 the same. At this point, I don't think I'll look at Cybertox the same and that is bad enough...
    Do you think I really care about that, especially when it comers to somebody like you? Why did you even feel to urge to say something like that? Couldnt keep it to yourself? Cause I named real facts when it came to F34R, you just said something without reasoning.

  28. #124
    Ultimate Veteran
    Tutankhamun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    21,500
    Rep Power
    126
    Points
    2,234 (16,356 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    A think an important factor so far not yet discussed is that console gaming itself isn't the most popular way to game anymore. Mobile gaming is far more popular and PC gaming has also made a fairly strong comeback.

    Even though the PS4 has sold very well the biggest names in mobile sells more phones in a weekend than Sony has done since the launch of the PS4.

    That isn't to say you can't have a popular console gaming forum but it'll obviously be more limited in scope than it might have been in 2005-2006 which is fine as long as the quality is good.
    Other opinions are available.

  29. Likes Cybertox likes this post
  30. #125
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,322
    Rep Power
    124
    Points
    30,830 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    A think an important factor so far not yet discussed is that console gaming itself isn't the most popular way to game anymore. Mobile gaming is far more popular and PC gaming has also made a fairly strong comeback.

    Even though the PS4 has sold very well the biggest names in mobile sells more phones in a weekend than Sony has done since the launch of the PS4.

    That isn't to say you can't have a popular console gaming forum but it'll obviously be more limited in scope than it might have been in 2005-2006 which is fine as long as the quality is good.
    This is a good point - part of what I was alluding to.

    One way to look at it - apart form GAF and other big sites' gaming forums (not sure how busy they are, but I know they're BIG) - we're doing pretty well for a 'boutique' site.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.