Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    I'm hoping April. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparc View Post
    June is a weird month. Traditionally spend on games during the summer months are at their lowest. Anyway, they should just hurry up and take my money
    I think May is the most optimistic, non-rushed guess at the moment.

Because April would they'd have to announce like tomorrow/within the next 7 days - to build hype. Unless they wanna wait till they've gone gold or shortly before.

Which if you want a March release would have to be around early Feb. But also have to account for shipping times, so yeah, March at the absolute "cross your fingers and hope and pray" best.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica

New Driveclub footage

I read that Driveclub will have a 50-60 quid release as a full version but will also include a free version on PSplus minus a handful of cars and tracks;
    Is this confirmed? Google it you'll more than likely find the source I'm referring to.

PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by LM-93 View Post
    I read that Driveclub will have a 50-60 quid release as a full version but will also include a free version on PSplus minus a handful of cars and tracks;
    Is this confirmed? Google it you'll more than likely find the source I'm referring to.
    Yes, this is true. I just wanna know how much it will cost to unlock the full version on the digital download? Some keep saying you can download the unlock key at a discounted price. Regardless of the fact I think I'm going to just buy the retail version anyway. Not a huge fan of digital only.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Dedicated Member
    The fifth gif looks spectacular. If they can maintain that level of fidelity in 1080p, this game certainly will be a looker from a graphics perspective. Not sure how the gameplay fares. Anyhow, this is one game worth checking out when i get a ps4. Now they need to put out the launch date as well as divulge the details on what would be the precise difference between the full retail version and the free ps plus version.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Admartian View Post
    I think May is the most optimistic, non-rushed guess at the moment. Because April would they'd have to announce like tomorrow/within the next 7 days - to build hype. Unless they wanna wait till they've gone gold or shortly before. Which if you want a March release would have to be around early Feb. But also have to account for shipping times, so yeah, March at the absolute "cross your fingers and hope and pray" best.
    Gamestop website has an April release date. I wont count on it but that would be nice.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Gamestop website has an April release date. I wont count on it but that would be nice.
    I hope so.

I hope I'm wrong - just want this to come out ASAP.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Apprentice

Cant wait to try this game graphics look sick gameplay should be top notch with the delays

Thread Information