Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    Master Poster
    Ah the advantages, if they do help with control at all

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonwash View Post
    I think if u unplug the light bar you can no longer charge the controller through the USB port. They're both connected to the same ribbon cable. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Ah, Ok. Maybe i will not do that then. Not even opened my DS4 up yet anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F 0 X View Post
    Ah the advantages, if they do help with control at all
    Indeed, advantage or no. Personally that's not why i bought them. It's obvious they will be different but to actually improve performance, as i think about it that is more than likely a load of rubbish. Certainly refines the stick controller movement with the longer stems but that's about it.

For me it was about covering up the poor quality rubber on the top of the sticks and when looking at my options i thought i'd give them a go and see how they are. Verdict? Meh, they're Ok. Don't play enough FPS or the like to determine any real, tangible difference. Quality of the rubber on top is certainly better though.

Gaming since 1982. Cheers Clive.

I own the KontrolFreek FPS Thumb Grips. Got the for Destiny. At first they were hard to get used to but now I can't play without them.

Here's a list for some of the best-selling thumb grip covers for DualShock 4. This list helped me to finally decide on the Kontrol Freeks. Well worth it.

Thread Information