Thread: COD aimbots

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SmoknJokr

COD aimbots

I'm in a clan that is very good at domination and some of our top players are very good. However we lose so few matches that when we do some of the players start $#@!ing about cheaters using aimbots. I spent a few hours searching and could not find any evidence that these exist for PS4. Does anyone know if these are real? I could find them for PC and hacked consoles but nothing for next generation.

I really can't stand hearing them shout "cheater!! I'm gonna report him!" and would like to put the issue to bed. I wanna say " Just get over it. They got a shot off on you!" !!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks to Spyrde for the sig/avy

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Tell 'em to get over losing and move on. Poor losers. Maybe THEY are the cheaters if they win so much.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    people say that because they can't stand the fact they died or they are always getting killed by that one person. As for cheats for consoles, yea you can download them, they cost money and they won't work. What those cheats will do is put a nasty trojan or keylogger onto your computer. There is always a tradeoff in the world of cheating and that trade off is basement made trojans and keyloggers. You want to see a very difficult trojan to get rid of or a virus, download a cheat like an aimbot or whatever for a multiplayer game.

In games like counter-strike, these types of cheats worked, but they were also loaded with trojans. as for consoles, they would have to have a jailbroken PS3 or PS4 without the network seeing differences and be able to get into certain files that you can't get into normally, make up a file and a .dll and place that sucker in where these files are located that you can't see.......yea, they don't have aimbots for consoles. For computers...yes, for consoles...no.
    Last edited by Demi_God; 01-24-2014 at 14:53.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    When you are good you will get accusations like that often, you just got to take the rough with the smooth.
    Maybe the mean you play with the aim assist on?
    Aimbots will show up easily on the killcam

Last edited by keefy; 01-24-2014 at 16:31.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    I thought there are sites where you can get custom controllers that can add stuff like rapid fire, auto aim or something like that, and other stuff as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SmoknJokr
    Correct me if I'm wrong but it is my impression that the ps4 would have to be hacked before a cheat would work.

Apprentice

Can I play with you guys for a bit? I need gold and some of the other clan camos but all my friends have x-box ones. I do have a mic and cod account already.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    You don't need an AIMBOT when the casuals have already been given AIM-ASSIST. It's the same thing! You can't dodge, you can't kill it. Aim-Assist is the leading cause of death! Even worse than lag comp!

DAMN YOU, HALO! Now I remember why I despise your very existence! But I'm older now and don't get salty as much as I used to.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Super Elite
    All consoles have aim assist to make it easier. Take Modern Warfare for example, on the last kill cam where the cross hair goes in slow motion, you can tell it has aim assist. The reason is because PC players can use a mouse to lock on to the enemy. The guns need more feedback like Battlefield on the PC does.
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MacP View Post
    All consoles have aim assist to make it easier. Take Modern Warfare for example, on the last kill cam where the cross hair goes in slow motion, you can tell it has aim assist. The reason is because PC players can use a mouse to lock on to the enemy. The guns need more feedback like Battlefield on the PC does.
    Killzone shadowfall does not. COD blows.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    Killzone shadowfall does not. COD blows.
    I don't know because I do not own a PS4 YET.
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SmoknJokr
    I don't know because I do not own a PS4 YET.
    You do know we this is a console forum? Specifically a ps4 forum and so far none of your posts have been relevant to the discussion.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SmoknJokr
    Consoles don't have aim assist but some games do... I'm not talking about aim assist...

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Joker View Post
    Consoles don't have aim assist but some games do... I'm not talking about aim assist...

I know you're not. I was just saying AIMBOTS aren't needed since in MW2-present, the game practically shoots for you. $#@!s disgusting

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    There are some controllers that are modded but nothing for aiming. Aim bot on consoles lol I do not even think the PS4 has been hacked yet. Now xbox 360 oh yeah that system was hacked and people posted plenty of aim bot videos. Ps3 may have had it to but I didnt see any videos.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    PS4 has been hacked. Don't nothing get passed these Hacking Wizards. It's only a matter of... *The Rock voice* time

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Thread Information