Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 63
  1. #26
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    24
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    7
    Points
    3,073 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    Is the beta on the PS Store?
    Yeah it is, been playing all morning, once you get used to the controls it's pretty fun, gonna keep playing but think the beta only goes to level 20 and i'm level 6 all ready.

    Not sure if this link will work but..

    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...00000000000951

  2. Likes Duffman likes this post
  3. #27
    Racing Game Fanatic
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Posts
    6,788
    Rep Power
    34
    Points
    196,639 (0 Banked)
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by pojo1806 View Post
    Yeah it is, been playing all morning, once you get used to the controls it's pretty fun, gonna keep playing but think the beta only goes to level 20 and i'm level 6 all ready.

    Not sure if this link will work but..

    https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...00000000000951
    Cheers mate, going to download that when I get home, + rep for that
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming



  4. #28
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    24
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    7
    Points
    3,073 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    Cheers mate, going to download that when I get home, + rep for that
    No worries! A lot of people are playing at the moment, no lag or anything which is a good sign!

  5. #29
    Master Guru
    darky89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the bushes.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,075
    Rep Power
    95
    Points
    101,182 (0 Banked)
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Spent me a good few hours on it today. I'm (still) finding the controls a little fiddly... but there are lots of different aspects to control.. so no way around that really. The touch pad support is cool. I'm liking how it's beeing used both with this and TRE.

    The game is fun, but personally I'm not getting anything extra than if it was a single player experience. Obviously if you have a bunch of friends I imagine it would be a lot better. Though is making me yearn for a similar solo experience.

    And yeah, same as pojo haven't had any issues with connection / lag etc.

    Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

  6. #30
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,564
    Rep Power
    191
    Points
    108,194 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    it's a good game but very glitchy right now. $#@!ed up my XMB thingy, made it lethargic. also ended up taking out the plug because it was stuck so that i couldn't do anything but the XMB was still there...alive but the start menu didn't work and the game wouldn't show up. could not shut off the PS4 with the power button either no matter how long i held it.

    also the game goes from 60 to somewhere around 26 fps. mostly at around 28-29...then sometimes drops down to 26...trust me, i have experience with this $#@!.

    goes to 60 or close to it when you're in a spot where there's not much there...or you're looking at the ground or not much environment is showing. kind of disappointed but i'm sure they will lock the frame rate on the final version...or so i hope.

    not worth it for me because i have too many games right now. i might try it out if it were F2P. not paying another sub for a game i might not have time to play.

    soundtrack is surprisingly one of the best i've heard in any game and almost any FF as well. character designs are nice but they need to be more interesting and exotic like WoW's. overall it was a cool game.

  7. #31
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,412
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    78,653 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Annoyed I can not take screenshots...

  8. #32
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    24
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    7
    Points
    3,073 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    Annoyed I can not take screenshots...
    Can't take screenshots? I haven't tired myself, is that function disabled?

    I've had pefect FPS and gameplay in general so far, admittedly I could easily just be playing a single player as literally no one speaks to each other lol. A decent game but not sure I will buy it, is there a monthly sub fee also?!

  9. #33
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,412
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    78,653 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It keeps saying I can not create a new character on this world at this time. wtf.

    Nevermind, I finally got it to accept it.

  10. #34
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    24
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    7
    Points
    3,073 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    It keeps saying I can not create a new character on this world at this time. wtf.
    I am on Beta 7, have you tried that one? I have 2 characters on there.

  11. #35
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,412
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    78,653 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by pojo1806 View Post
    I am on Beta 7, have you tried that one? I have 2 characters on there.

    I got it, thanks. Now some broad keeps telling me to hear lol

    Oh, screenshots are working now!

  12. #36
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,048
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    15,650 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I am on beta 7 as well
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  13. #37
    Master Guru
    darky89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the bushes.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,075
    Rep Power
    95
    Points
    101,182 (0 Banked)
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by pojo1806 View Post
    Can't take screenshots? I haven't tired myself, is that function disabled?

    I've had pefect FPS and gameplay in general so far, admittedly I could easily just be playing a single player as literally no one speaks to each other lol. A decent game but not sure I will buy it, is there a monthly sub fee also?!
    Yeah there is. And I ended up on world 7 as well I think.
    Last edited by darky89; 02-23-2014 at 01:43.

    Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

  14. #38
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,048
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    15,650 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    unless they bump graphics this is not any where near close to what it looks like on pc max, and they said it would a while ago.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  15. #39
    Master Guru
    One-Shot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    PSN ID
    OnelShot
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,046
    Rep Power
    72
    Points
    960 (0 Banked)
    No one else has an issue with the font size? I have to squint to read the story dialog.

  16. #40
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,564
    Rep Power
    191
    Points
    108,194 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    unless they bump graphics this is not any where near close to what it looks like on pc max, and they said it would a while ago.
    i think they will bump it but honestly i don't expect them to get much better except maybe draw distance and the frame rate being more stable...not necessarily 60fps but more stable...at 30.

    i don't expect SE to do good here. they already screwed up with it on the PC i heard, people were complaining about the game being a resource hog.

    i'm definitely expecting SOE to do a better job with everquest though...but that is also because it's coming out a lot later.

  17. #41
    Asset Manager
    avecha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,344
    Rep Power
    52
    Points
    17,353 (0 Banked)
    Items Lightning
    You guys do realize/realise it's only the beta version.

    @ Darky, the multiplayer experience gets better in the later levels when there is 8 man and 24 man parties.

    Th official PSU server is Ultros. We already have an FC, albeit a dying one. Seeing how much interest the PS4 version garners before we decide what to do with it.

    The game does carry a sub, i think its 12.99USD a month.

    Remember "Ultros". Ghost is even part of it.

    You can stream and upload and screenshot but i think beta 1 is covered by an NDA agreement.

    Remember to do your part and submit any bugs here.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/f...31-Bug-Reports



  18. #42
    Apprentice
    Smokin Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    PSN ID
    SmoknJokr
    Age
    44
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    2,929 (0 Banked)
    To me this game is a joke! Really no voices from toons?? Gotta read WAY too much to keep the game flowing. Graphics are not that great. Even the cut scenes are sub par. I expect this game to do as terribly on the 4 as it has on other platforms...

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

    Thanks to Spyrde for the sig/avy


  19. #43
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,048
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    15,650 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Joker View Post
    To me this game is a joke! Really no voices from toons?? Gotta read WAY too much to keep the game flowing. Graphics are not that great. Even the cut scenes are sub par. I expect this game to do as terribly on the 4 as it has on other platforms...

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    lol
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  20. Likes avecha likes this post
  21. #44
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    NY
    PSN ID
    l-Loui2-l
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    7
    Points
    208 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Joker View Post
    To me this game is a joke! Really no voices from toons?? Gotta read WAY too much to keep the game flowing. Graphics are not that great. Even the cut scenes are sub par. I expect this game to do as terribly on the 4 as it has on other platforms...

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    1. The MMORPG has multiple languages, voice acting every single piece of text is extremely expensive and extremely time consuming. It just isn't something ANY MMORPG of this scale would do... Voices aren't important so why spend millions on voice acting and millions on future voice acting expenses.
    ON TOP OF ALL THIS! The game allows you to choose what to say in many scenarios, do you expect voice acting for every response?

    2. The graphics are $#@!ing amazing if you factor in the amounts of players in the game and all the other resource intensive stuff going on... You know a game tries to look it's best when it has to cut the game into sections to optimize.

    3. The game has been a success so far on both PC and PS3.

  22. #45
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Age
    24
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    7
    Points
    3,073 (0 Banked)
    With the monthly sub I won't be buying the game on release, will have a bit of fun on the beta though.

  23. #46
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,623
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    13,547 (0 Banked)
    That was the fastest beta ever for me. I downloaded 11 gigs then during the client update it gets stuck and crashes at 26% every time. I was going to Redownload it but after i found out about 12.99 monthly sub I'm not getting sucked in.



    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  24. #47
    Apprentice
    Smokin Joker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    PSN ID
    SmoknJokr
    Age
    44
    Posts
    404
    Rep Power
    48
    Points
    2,929 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loui2 View Post
    1. The MMORPG has multiple languages, voice acting every single piece of text is extremely expensive and extremely time consuming. It just isn't something ANY MMORPG of this scale would do... Voices aren't important so why spend millions on voice acting and millions on future voice acting expenses.
    ON TOP OF ALL THIS! The game allows you to choose what to say in many scenarios, do you expect voice acting for every response?

    2. The graphics are $#@!ing amazing if you factor in the amounts of players in the game and all the other resource intensive stuff going on... You know a game tries to look it's best when it has to cut the game into sections to optimize.

    3. The game has been a success so far on both PC and PS3.
    So they lack of voice acting is ridiculous. They print everything in english so why cant they at least say something. The amount of reading keeps the flow of the game dammed up. The scale of this mmorpg isnt anything compared to WoW or EQ. They all speak in DCUO!!!

    Game looks like poo!! Even the cut scenes are junk! I dont care how many people are playing if it looks like poo who cares? Lets put everyone on the same server and use atick figures... What difference that make as long as the content is there right?

    I guess if you count 1.5 million across 3 platforms good since most ps4 players were probably ps3 players... This game will go by the wayside in short time..

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

    Thanks to Spyrde for the sig/avy


  25. #48
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,048
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    15,650 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Joker View Post
    So they lack of voice acting is ridiculous. They print everything in english so why cant they at least say something. The amount of reading keeps the flow of the game dammed up. The scale of this mmorpg isnt anything compared to WoW or EQ. They all speak in DCUO!!!

    Game looks like poo!! Even the cut scenes are junk! I dont care how many people are playing if it looks like poo who cares? Lets put everyone on the same server and use atick figures... What difference that make as long as the content is there right?

    I guess if you count 1.5 million across 3 platforms good since most ps4 players were probably ps3 players... This game will go by the wayside in short time..

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    You mean an mmorpg that has not even been out a year does not have as much scale as ones that have been out for over 7 years with multiple expansions? Wow who would have guessed that(sarcasim)

    1.5 million not good? BWAHAHAAA youre one of those WOW is god and every mmo needs 5million to "be a succes"

    Graphics well you know this is beta...right, do you? your post can not be serious but I think it is so..

    Last edited by Yuuichi; 02-23-2014 at 20:41.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  26. #49
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    57,590 (0 Banked)
    Loved this game on PS3, and apparently I still do but I honesty thought it would look much better.


  27. #50
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,048
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    15,650 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Loved this game on PS3, and apparently I still do but I honesty thought it would look much better.
    Im rolling with it is just beta 1 to excuse the graphics, especially when they said it would look like ultra pc, however if it launches and graphics do not change I will be upset because they didn't deliver on what they said. Hopefully it will look better but we wont know till official PS4 release.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.