Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Of course it's rough around the edges, it is just a beta. Considering it gets you to select a voice I imagine there will be audio added. Not for everything of course..

Though I wouldn't actually expect the graphics to get any better. In all the betas I've been in something as major as graphics never gets any better on release, or at least not by any great margin. It'll just get polish and technical issues improved (not fixed). There's no way something like this will launch without problems.

Obviously proper judgements need to be made on the retail version.... and even then it should be getting regular updates.

Also, I think it was sufi that mentioned the tiny text, I forgot to say, yeah, it's crazy small, and about one of the few hud elements you can't make bigger!

But all in all I'm really enjoying it!
    Last edited by darky89; 02-23-2014 at 23:18.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

PSN ID
    l-Loui2-l
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Joker View Post
    So they lack of voice acting is ridiculous. They print everything in english so why cant they at least say something. The amount of reading keeps the flow of the game dammed up. The scale of this mmorpg isnt anything compared to WoW or EQ. They all speak in DCUO!!!

Game looks like poo!! Even the cut scenes are junk! I dont care how many people are playing if it looks like poo who cares? Lets put everyone on the same server and use atick figures... What difference that make as long as the content is there right?

I guess if you count 1.5 million across 3 platforms good since most ps4 players were probably ps3 players... This game will go by the wayside in short time..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Voice acting every single piece of text is ridiculous.

That's a complete exaggeration of your own opinion, the game does not look that bad and does feature modern graphics.

That number is old and accounted for 2 platforms (PS3 and PC).

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SmoknJokr
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    You mean an mmorpg that has not even been out a year does not have as much scale as ones that have been out for over 7 years with multiple expansions? Wow who would have guessed that(sarcasim)

1.5 million not good? BWAHAHAAA youre one of those WOW is god and every mmo needs 5million to "be a succes"

Graphics well you know this is beta...right, do you? your post can not be serious but I think it is so..

Lol graphics wont change from beta to final release...

Thanks to Spyrde for the sig/avy

Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    they're probably not going to change much but they will likely be more stable. though the future expansions might take more advantage of the console.

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Lol, some of us have been playing the game since June. There is voice acting. You people get to see 20 basic levels. The game doesn't even open up properly til after then.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Joker View Post
    Lol graphics wont change from beta to final release...

We will see. They did say graphics where to suppose to be ultra pc which of course is not this.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    I'm a bit annoyed at myself for playing the beta. As now I'm thinking of buying it, but it's ~50 then 7.69 a month after.... Considering you have to pay a sub it'd be nice if the game was discounted a little. Say something like 30.. it just seems a bit $#@!y to buy a game at full price then still have to pay to play it.

I know there are servers that need paying for... Just don't get why the game should be full price :'(

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by darky89 View Post
    I'm a bit annoyed at myself for playing the beta. As now I'm thinking of buying it, but it's ~50 then 7.69 a month after.... Considering you have to pay a sub it'd be nice if the game was discounted a little. Say something like 30.. it just seems a bit $#@!y to buy a game at full price then still have to pay to play it.

I know there are servers that need paying for... Just don't get why the game should be full price :'(
    that's why i won't pay for $#@! again. WoW was the same way.

especially a game like this that was on rocky grounds...and it doesn't really take advantage of the system...no buy for me. i'd play if it were F2P. that's all.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by darky89 View Post

I know the feeling, I am enjoying the beta but won't be buying it on release.

Veteran
    I skipped it on PS3 before because I decided I would be better off playing it on PS4, but although I still want to buy it I'm not so sure I got enough time to play it and I would pretty much be wasting my money on the monthly fee.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    I skipped it on PS3 before because I decided I would be better off playing it on PS4, but although I still want to buy it I'm not so sure I got enough time to play it and I would pretty much be wasting my money on the monthly fee.
    yup, exactly my issue. i didn't buy the PS4 to play one game and why should i pay a monthly fee for a game that's not going to get much of my time.

there are many other experiences one can have other than grinding something to hell.

Forum Elder
    Ps plus is cheaper monthly than this one game.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    Ps plus is cheaper monthly than this one game.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    i used to pay $70 for 6 months of WoW. that does not include the expansions they made you buy for $40 a pop.

Thread Information