Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 135
  1. #76
    Elite Member
    LM-93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,641
    Rep Power
    76
    Started download, ps4 now on standby so I'll give it a blast in the morning;! Or after work at midnight tomorrow for a more, alone in the dark thriller!

    PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

  2. #77
    Forum Elder

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Egypt
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,757
    Rep Power
    74
    How to know which store this game available on ?!

    PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

  3. #78
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,118
    Rep Power
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdou23 View Post
    How to know which store this game available on ?!
    both NA and EU I think.

  4. #79
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,779
    Rep Power
    96
    About to give it a try, I'll let you know if it was scary for me or not lol.


  5. #80
    Apprentice
    Monte666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    PSN ID
    Themolaculeman
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    40
    Pretty good for free first time a game has made me jump in a long time.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

  6. #81
    Superior Member
    Joe Zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    636
    Rep Power
    70
    I'm enjoying this game a lot. I definitely would have bought it if I weren't a PS+ member.

    The game gives me a very Condemned vibe which were also good.

    As someone who doesn't scare easily I can say that this game definitely got my heart going a few times.

  7. #82
    Elite Guru
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Power
    95
    Played this at 12am..all lights off..headphones on...great game...number of $#@!in lockers I have hid in gives me a $#@! rating of 8. Lol.

  8. #83
    Administrator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    37
    Posts
    14,526
    Rep Power
    180
    Early on in the game, this made me jump like a little $#@!!!!!!!

    Last edited by Lethal; 02-06-2014 at 15:50.

  9. #84
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,191
    Rep Power
    38
    This game might have little areas that are different because that never happened to me. o_O so maybe some things aren't scripted in here than.

  10. #85
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    34,262
    Rep Power
    223
    they can still be scripted but randomly generated.

  11. #86
    Elite Guru
    jj03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Power
    95
    [QUOTE=Lethal;6296584]Early on in the game, this made me jump like a little $#@!

    Yep. Squeeky bum time for me too at that point.

  12. #87
    PSU Editor
    Shockwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,437
    Rep Power
    92
    I've got around 20 minutes left, I think.

    Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

  13. #88
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,360
    Rep Power
    180
    I'm ready to play this but I want to play it properly. Does anyone know if the headset jack on the bottom of the controller support standard headphones?


  14. #89
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    34,262
    Rep Power
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    I'm ready to play this but I want to play it properly. Does anyone know if the headset jack on the bottom of the controller support standard headphones?
    yes. it should support all 3.5mm headphones or headsets.

  15. #90
    PSU Editor
    Shockwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,437
    Rep Power
    92
    Finished it.

    Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

  16. #91
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,360
    Rep Power
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    yes. it should support all 3.5mm headphones or headsets.
    Nice. I just haven't tried it yet.


  17. #92
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    34,262
    Rep Power
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    Nice. I just haven't tried it yet.
    i haven't tried others either but it would absolutely make no sense if they did not support all 3.5mm ones out there that are plug-n-play. meaning, they don't require a software installation.

    generally standard headphones/headsets don't require special software to run as they don't have special features that are software bound...so you should be fine.

    i think it's a great addition and should've been there on the PS3 like it was on the 360.

  18. #93
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,360
    Rep Power
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    i haven't tried others either but it would absolutely make no sense if they did not support all 3.5mm ones out there that are plug-n-play. meaning, they don't require a software installation.

    generally standard headphones/headsets don't require special software to run as they don't have special features that are software bound...so you should be fine.

    i think it's a great addition and should've been there on the PS3 like it was on the 360.
    Yeah I like the feature too. Especially for people who can't afford to drop big money on a premium headset like Pulse or Turtle Beach. I will be trying it out when I download Outlast.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk


  19. #94
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    34,262
    Rep Power
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    Yeah I like the feature too. Especially for people who can't afford to drop big money on a premium headset like Pulse or Turtle Beach. I will be trying it out when I download Outlast.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    usb headsets are difficult to find and they're slightly more expensive even if they are generic. so yea i know what you mean.

  20. #95
    Apprentice
    N0REGARD4LIFE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Posts
    459
    Rep Power
    34
    I'm a big horror movie fan, but I can't play horror games for whatever reason. Maybe it's the immersion? I dunno. My vag hurts.....

  21. #96
    Veteran
    unicron7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,740
    Rep Power
    101
    Just got done playing it. I pooped a little.


    I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

  22. #97
    Elite Member
    LM-93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,641
    Rep Power
    76
    Lethal that bit made me scream like a little girl! I live with my parents and my mum darted in to my room thinking I was injured or being murdered or some $#@!!



    That's where I'm upto, won't be playing tonight, gonna hit BF up but can't wait to play more!

    PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

  23. #98
    PSU Editor
    Shockwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,437
    Rep Power
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by LM-93 View Post
    Lethal that bit made me scream like a little girl! I live with my parents and my mum darted in to my room thinking I was injured or being murdered or some $#@!!



    That's where I'm upto, won't be playing tonight, gonna hit BF up but can't wait to play more!

    Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

  24. #99
    Dedicated Member
    DarkNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Parkville, Maryland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,328
    Rep Power
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    Which way is the other switch after the first one? I do not know which direction to go in?

  25. #100
    Elite Guru
    GazzaGSi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,388
    Rep Power
    102

    Outlast - (Free for PS+ members)

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNemesis View Post
    Which way is the other switch after the first one? I do not know which direction to go in?
    There's another door in same area as the first door without explaining too much and spoilers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts