Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph

Disc Loader Problems, Halp?

So, my PS3 has decided to start playing up... majorly.

I came home from work today to learn a Bluray disc wasnt ejecting propperly. after holding eject for 10 seconds it did come up, then it worked with The Last of Us without a hitch. then comes my turn. i pree eject and it isnt having any of it. I do the same with holding it down and the disc comes out.

But now it isnt accepting anything...

What the Shoop do i do!? O.o

PSN ID
    Ix_DarkDragon_
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstoph View Post
    So, my PS3 has decided to start playing up... majorly.

I came home from work today to learn a Bluray disc wasnt ejecting propperly. after holding eject for 10 seconds it did come up, then it worked with The Last of Us without a hitch. then comes my turn. i pree eject and it isnt having any of it. I do the same with holding it down and the disc comes out.

But now it isnt accepting anything...

What the Shoop do i do!? O.o
    Take apart the Optical Drive and check the Slot mechanism. If it can't insert the disc, can you still turn on the PS3 if you *attempt* to put a disc in? Usually when you insert a disc in the Drive, your PS3 will turn on and insert the disc.

same problem with me

I have a 80gb ps3...my playstation not react at all when I try insert the CD in, I've tried with other bluray disc .. it still does not work .. it may be that there is something wrong with the motherboard? When i turn it on it work without problems, but the blue light is on and flashes even if there is no CD is inserted.' i have tried resete it etc.. still does not work .. but it works fine if I open bluray and put the CD in.. someone can help? thanks

Sendt fra min Nexus 7 med Tapatalk2

Had the same problem before and couldnt solve it. Your best bet would be to call customer support in my opinion.

Thread Information