Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    atrin1
    i want to play this so bad! come on payday!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    lol the first level is basically fighting while some kids parents are having sex in the bed. You even end up on the bed underneath them. Pretty damn funny level

Apprentice

God I'm gonna love this game! I've put in maybe 2 hours now and I'm so happy, so far its exactly what I hoped it would be. I was very optimistic about the game but deep down also sort of terrified that they would mess it up somehow. I know 2 hours in isn't much but if it holds up like this throughout it's going to be a great damned ride. I've laughed so much in the last 2 hours that my face actually hurts. I am not kidding on that. My face. Actually. Hurts.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Ok, so I've touched this game in uncomoforatble ways for a few hours. it's awesome. It's every South Park fans dream come true. This is THE South Park game that should have been made in the 90's instead of the FPS, although I love those too, even if no one else did. They were fun in their own way. Anyway, I don't really like turn-based RPG games, I never liked that sort of system, but I'll make this exception for South Park. There are a lot of options in battle when it's your turn, and it works like a traditional turn-based system, with a few tweaks to appeal to the modern generation of next-gen players and some of the old.

If you're an explorer like me, you'll find a LOT of South Park easter eggs from previous seasons. There's even audio files in this game classic episodes on the radio or the TV. It's $#@!ing awesome. My favourite house to explore was Cartman's, specifically his moms room. Just search her room entirely for epic LOLS.

And there seems to be A LOT to do this game. IGN reported it being 14 hours in a playthrough, and still some stuff left over to do. That's just them playing the main quest and following a linear path for the sake of a review. But it did get a great score on IGN. 9/10 editor's choice. I would give it a 10/10. Even if you're new to South Park, this is a great start. It's supposed to start after the previous season ending, but there's no mention of that to throw you off track, but you'll easter eggs from previous episodes in the show's entire history. I would prefer anyone new to South Park to start from season 1 of the show. Torrent it or buy it, whatever. But hey, if the game can you get into the show, even better. It's just that watching it first is better because there's a character from season 1 to 10 that's not in the game because he got killed off.

It's an otherwise very fun game. If you explore every nook and cranny, read every item description in your inventory, and they are funny, you'll spend more than 14 hours on this game. So far I haven't seen any RPG moments where you have choices with consequences. But I only played for a good 3 hours and I haven't even touched the main quest mission because I got so sucked into the world of South Park. And believe me, it has every South Park part of town you've seen on the show. From Stark's Pond to the Pond. It even has a Border to Canada! LOL. I $#@!ing love this game and I'm glad I bought the Grand Wizard edition. Worth every dollar.

Apprentice

I wish I had all of the energy you must have had to write all of that! I'm glad you are loving it. I agree with your entire post, this game is tremendous. I'm a slow player in general, I've now put in a huge amount of time and I'm maybe half way there. The entire thing is like a huge celebration of all things SP. SO MUCH goodness, all the easter eggs, al the crazy characters, there is just so much to love here.

6. Likes Lebowski likes this post

Thread Information