Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

PSN ID
    FurudeRika1986
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    I wouldn't direct link them.

It works best when u hardwire your PS4, if it's not possible give your PS4 a static IP and forward the ports in yoir router which is what I did.
    yup I set a static IP for ps4 and open the ports and enabled DMZ too. Still getting the connection speed might be too slow messages from time to time, although now I can successfully launch a RP session occasionally.

Superior Member

PSN ID
    XSpike
    No interference from other devices that could impact wifi signals? If using Direct Connection, check the PS4 wifi signal strength with the vita under the Network, Wifi Settings.
    Bow down before Drippy - Lord High Lord of the Fairies

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Boboulus
    It seems that remote play doesn't work to well with apples routers since apple are using their own script if I'm not mistaken.

I used to own a airport extreme (5th gen) and locally remote play worked fine but if i tried to connect outside my house on a different wifi it never worked. So i sold it and bought a asus router and it worked without problem

Thread Information