Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style

Is there an option to claim a a refund?

So, i was pursuing the store and clicked on that horror game (outlast) next thing i know its added to my q and downloading? So im like huh? There was no option to buy or confirm or anything.......so then i see my balance has been deducted.........can anyone let me know if there is an email or a way to claim a refund as i at no point did anything come up to say i was buying or about to buy this game......i know its only 6, but still.....

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Actually, ive just seen whats happened, they took a months fee from me for plus without my authorization on the 11/01/14 when the free 2 week trial ran out....i dont remember seeing anything that would allow that to happen when i took the trial....how can i stop this happening again?

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    You need to turn off the auto funding crap in your profile. When you add a credit or debit card, you need to uncheck that option. This will prevent anything from auto paying.

Forum Sage
    This type of thing is pretty common. You always have to OPT-OUT. If you sign up for a trial (XBL or PS+), it will renew unless you tell them not to.

You can call and make your case. You may be able to get a refund....but you should have read the fine print because they really don't have to give a refund in this scenario.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    You need to turn off the auto funding crap in your profile. When you add a credit or debit card, you need to uncheck that option. This will prevent anything from auto paying.

Cheers Bro, i just seen this, little too late now but oh well!

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Think you can also turn off the auto-renew in the my services crap - forgot where it's found.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Thread Information