Latest PSU headlines:

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Slim PS Vita heading to the US

Hey Vita fans, we’ve got some great news to share with you today. Since its reveal at the Tokyo Game Show, many of you have asked when the new PlayStation Vita model will be coming to North America. Today, we’re excited to announce the new PS Vita Wi-Fi model (PCH-2000 series) will be available via the Borderlands 2 Limited Edition PlayStation Vita Bundle this Spring. The bundle will include the new slim PS Vita system in black, the first-person role-playing shooter hit Borderlands 2 with six DLC packs, and an 8GB PS Vita memory card – all for $199.99 (MSRP).
    Many of you have waited patiently for Borderlands 2 to come to the PS Vita system, and we’re pleased to bring it to you bundled with the new PS Vita model. The game utilizes the PS Vita system’s unique front touchscreen and rear touchpad feature so you can easily zoom and pan on maps, manage inventory, inspect items, and more. You can shoot and loot through Pandora with up to three of your PS Vita-toting friends via Infrastructure online play, and you can also cross save your progress with your PS3. As an added bonus, Borderlands 2 for PS Vita includes six downloadable content (DLC) packs: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty, Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, Psycho Character Class, Mechromancer Character Class, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1 and the Collector’s Edition Pack.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...ands-2-bundle/

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    BL2 and six DLC packs as a digital download... lol say goodbye to that new 8GB memory card

I wonder how big the total download is, and if there will be a retail version too

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    $#@! man. I just got the Vita a couple of months ago too.. Wish I had waited.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Pretty nice deal right there
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    OnelShot
    Glad I have no desire to "upgrade". Very happy with my OLED display .

Still is a good offer though for those who might be on the edge of wanting to get a Vita.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Why Sony can you never do collector edition models stateside? This was a perfect opportunity.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Apprentice

Awesome! I am in the process of sending my Vita 1000 back to Sony now for a hopeful replacement. The screen has this fuzzy look when playing games. I also notice vertical lines and some artifacting. I'd prefer the LCD model over the OLED, because the OLED has some faults like mura etc. I will definitely be getting this Vita slim bundle. It's a great value.

Thread Information