Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII

COD Ghost Class setups?

I suck eggs at Ghost. I don't know why that is but I have been reasonably decent at most COD game. This one however, I just can't find a setup that works.

Sooooooooo this thread is created for me to get an idea of what setups you guys use and why they work
    Last edited by Gers; 02-13-2014 at 17:47.

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    atrin1
    I stopped playing because the spawning is so god awful. Same boat as you, i was decent in all COD's, very good at MW3, but Ghosts, is just frustrating to me. Before i stopped playing i was using the MS-BS

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    I have been so addicted to playing Infected on Ghosts that I haven't had a chance to even look at setting up my classes yet!

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Sryche
    Items Guerrilla Gamesid Software
    It really depends on the game modes you primarily play for your full loadout. I usually play either Cranked or ClanVClan Objective. My loadouts usually revolve around the Remington AR for larger maps (Prison Break/Overlord) and the MTARX SMG for smaller maps (Sovereign/Freight) Depending on how I feel that day I may substitute the ARX-160 AR for the Remington or the Bizon SMG for the MTARX.

A general Remington Loadout for me in Cranked would be:
    Remington with Silencer, Grip, Red Dot Site (requires 3rd attachment Perk)
    I don't play Cranked with any lethals or tacticals
    Perks:
    Dead Silence, Scavenger, Amplify, Focus, 3rd Attachment
    Strike Package: Assault
    IMS, Sentry, Battle Hind

My MTARX loadout for cranked is identical to my Remington loadout, except I take Red Dot Site off
    which allows me to use 1 additional perk which I typically add ready-up

For other ideas you can watch a lot of the pro cod players (I'm a huge OpTic fan, so OpTic Nadeshot and OpTic Scumpii's youtube videos always have great ideas for their pub stomping classes)

"Don't Be Surprised If You Mind When You Find Me." ~ Life of Agony

Forum Guru
    I think a solid tdm class is with the m27iar lmg with grip and silencer. No secondary or grenades and load up on perks. Quickdraw and ready up are nice along with marathon and scavenger. Off the grid is another I use sometimes and other than that I switch em up.

Nice thing with this gun is it has good power even with the silencer and good iron sights. 100 bullets so you don't reload often and the reload animation isn't terribly long for a lmg. You move slower with the lmg, but it's not terrible and moving slow and smart is helpful in this game.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by R_Mac_1 View Post
    I think a solid tdm class is with the m27iar lmg with grip and silencer. No secondary or grenades and load up on perks. Quickdraw and ready up are nice along with marathon and scavenger. Off the grid is another I use sometimes and other than that I switch em up.

Nice thing with this gun is it has good power even with the silencer and good iron sights. 100 bullets so you don't reload often and the reload animation isn't terribly long for a lmg. You move slower with the lmg, but it's not terrible and moving slow and smart is helpful in this game.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk
    Tried your setup, purely because I haven't used a LMG in a CoD game in years. I didn't do great but I did do better than I have been. I would have better but I kept forgetting that the LMG has 100 bullets, and I reloaded after every kill. Think I'm gonna stick at it though and see how I do

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Metfanant
    M27...m27...m27...

Edit: to expand on my previous comment...

Weapon: M27...two main advantages here... 1.the 100 round magazine...i cant tell you how many times ive gotten a double, or triple kill because ive been able to just keep firing into a room, when i would have run out of bullets with an AR...in addition to that the times ive been saved by NOT having to reload after each kill...cant tell you how many times ive died because i kill someone (with an AR) and then as i reload someone else comes around a corner...

and 2. almost non-existent recoil, even at long ranges...it might not be the most powerful gun...but its accurate at CRAZY ranges, even full auto

i play with the grip and red dot equipped, but the M27 has great iron sights so you can go with a different attachment (or only the grip if you would like)

- No Secondary weapon
    - No grenades of any kind...this isnt set in stone, you can do A LOT with well placed grenades...however over the time it took me to get to Prestige Master in Black Ops 2 on the 360 i realized that i almost always forget to use my grenades while im alive...so i just dont carry them in ghosts...
    - load up on perks

i like stalker A LOT...especially because i use the M27 (LMG)...i spend a lot of my time walking around with the gun already up aiming down the sights...this allows me to not waste perk space on quickdraw(or whatever its called now) to ADS faster...

my K/D improved SIGNIFICANTLY when i started using Off the Grid as a perk as well...

focus is a MUST...unless you play hardcore...
    Last edited by Metfanant; 02-17-2014 at 08:25.
    PSN: Metfanant
    XBL: Metfanant
    Twitter: @Metfanant

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    markiemark901
    Arx160 with grip and silencer, no sight needed.
    Ms-BS with full auto and red dot.
    Mtar with grip/silencer or grip and rapid fire.
    Perks: marathon, QuickDraw/stalker, focus(a must use), sleight of hand, ready up. If u find yourself dying a lot when sat coms are up trade sleight of hand for off the grid.
    No secondary or equipment needed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Currently Playing: COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Assassins Creed 4

Thread Information