Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 10
    Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Have you played the game?
    I don't need I play it to know lots of people are complaining about bad frame rate drop in X1 version of Titanfall.

in your previous post, you said that from your experience, KZ and Ghost had bad frame rate drop, and that Titanfall doesn't have as bad if a problem. by saying "as bad", you are saying that KZ and Ghost had worse frame rate drop than Titanfall. which isn't true.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by -Shafty- View Post
    iv had super slow mo on bf4 once or twice,on hainan,and at random times. last one was whn someone threw a smoke grenade! not had any issues for a while tho
    yup it's there...but i think it's pretty much gone for me except on one map.

interesting bit about ND running stuff in low res...i really trust them the most out of all devs right now to get a real next-gen engine running. it would be interesting to see what they bring to the table. i want to see what consoles are really capable of. i think Rockstar will also do a fine job.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    all of the BF4 lag is on the developers side as well as server side. On Hanain Resort, the FPS will drop to 5 to 10 frames per second when one side of the building collapses. The rubberbanding from what I've witnessed at my friends house is even worse now after a patch.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    all of the BF4 lag is on the developers side as well as server side. On Hanain Resort, the FPS will drop to 5 to 10 frames per second when one side of the building collapses. The rubberbanding from what I've witnessed at my friends house is even worse now after a patch.
    fps can't be server side, but rubberbanding is.

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    I don't need I play it to know lots of people are complaining about bad frame rate drop in X1 version of Titanfall.
    Lots of people? I'm not saying the fr never slows, but it's not bad and doesn't happen that often. The majority of the time it plays well. For example take, gamespot's review, (which i think is one of the toughest game review sites out there to get a high score) and look at what they had to say about that.

" I experienced a few laggy matches and occasional frame rate issues, but these in-game hitches were the exception to the rule during the many hours I played".
    Thats pretty much sums up my experience too.

in your previous post, you said that from your experience, KZ and Ghost had bad frame rate drop, and that Titanfall doesn't have as bad if a problem. by saying "as bad", you are saying that KZ and Ghost had worse frame rate drop than Titanfall. which isn't true.
    I noticed it more in those games. I think Titanfall maintains its targeted framerate more than those. At least from my play experience it does.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    I don't need I play it to know lots of people are complaining about bad frame rate drop in X1 version of Titanfall. in your previous post, you said that from your experience, KZ and Ghost had bad frame rate drop, and that Titanfall doesn't have as bad if a problem. by saying "as bad", you are saying that KZ and Ghost had worse frame rate drop than Titanfall. which isn't true.
    Yeah that is pretty hillarious. I never saw any bad framerate drops in Killzone. In the streams I've watched I did see some pretty bad framerate drops in Titanfall though.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Yeah that is pretty hillarious. I never saw any bad framerate drops in Killzone. In the streams I've watched I did see some pretty bad framerate drops in Titanfall though.
    yeh... I can't even. lol.

Elite Sage
    You've never seen them doesn't mean they aren't there. Trust me, they are. BF, titanfall, KZ, COD all have it. I don't think it's game breaking in any of them .

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    You've never seen them doesn't mean they aren't there.
    Same can be said for you regarding Titanfall. But yeah nothing game breaking.

Forum Overseer
    You've never seen them doesn't mean they aren't there. Trust me, they are. BF, titanfall, KZ, COD all have it. I don't think it's game breaking in any of them .
    BF doesn't have them enough to complain about it. then again, i don't know how well the X1 version runs. the problems BF gets are fairly rare. the only time it gets below 60fps is if something big happened...other stuff is mostly glitches and is random. most of which they fixed.

Elite Sage
    Same can be said for you regarding Titanfall. But yeah nothing game breaking.
    Yea, i never said titafall didn't. I said it rarely happened when i played it.

Since you said you've never seen bad fr drops in KZ, i posted the vid just to show i'm not just picking on the game.

And here is Titanfall. Its from the beta.

Last edited by Sub-stance1; 03-14-2014 at 18:25.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    I have seen plenty of hitches in xbox streams. By Hitch I mean a brief noticeable pause, only a fraction of a second.

Forum Elder
    Yea, i never said titafall didn't. I said it rarely happened when i played it.

Since you said you've never seen bad fr drops in KZ, i posted the vid just to show i'm not just picking on the game.

And here is Titanfall. Its from the beta.

Right, because you would never spend hours a day on a PS site promoting the $#@! out of Microsoft products while downing all things playstation.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Yea, i never said titafall didn't. I said it rarely happened when i played it. Since you said you've never seen bad fr drops in KZ, i posted the vid just to show i'm not just picking on the game. And here is Titanfall. Its from the beta.
    Not sure what you think you just proved. lol I've seen some pretty bad framerate drops in some of the Titanfall streams. Your cherry picked videos dont change that. Also doesn't change my hands on experience with Killzone.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    fps can't be server side, but rubberbanding is.
    That's why I said as well as server side but should have made it much more clear. as rubberbanding is server side, FPS is on the developers for screwing it up.

Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    That's why I said as well as server side but should have made it much more clear. as rubberbanding is server side, FPS is on the developers for screwing it up.
    now i'm at peace.

Elite Sage
    Not sure what you think you just proved. lol I've seen some pretty bad framerate drops in some of the Titanfall streams. Your cherry picked videos dont change that. Also doesn't change my hands on experience with Killzone.
    You said you never seen any bad framerate drops with KZ, so i showed you that it does happen. I said that from the games i played TitanFall maintains is framerate more , but at times it slows down as well. Thats what the videos showed. i think those are more reliable sources than twitch.

Superior Member

You can see differences but it doesn't really change the experience. At least not for me it doesn't. That doesn't mean we won't see huge differences later on.
    That depends on person. I have 1080P TV and I love my 1080P far more than 720P.

Difference is quite large as is and most likely it will push optimization on gaps of power and graphics will be more demanding.

Superior Member

It is just adding one more example after another. we are getting more non 1080P games now than we did at launch. and the launch 1080p games are very small to begin with. Now it is just almost all non full hd games now.

Ground Zero adding to that list.

With rumour of witcher at 720P and Watchdog at non 1080P.

Thread Information