Latest PSU headlines:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 7
    PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Unlike MS, Sony is actually still supporting the ps3 with first party exclusives. That's why this whole MS has more games announced meme doesn't really mean jack $#@!. But it's all good, I hope that same tune continues after E3

List wars master, how can you add second party games (sunset over drive) and then omit Yakuza and the ps4 only titles that are out in Japan and ps4 only psn titles?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by YoungMullah88; 02-27-2014 at 05:23.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Unlike MS, Sony is actually still supporting the ps3 with first party exclusives. That's why this whole MS has more games announced meme doesn't really mean jack $#@!. But it's all good, I hope that same tune continues after E3

List wars master, how can you add second party games (sunset over drive) and then omit Yakuza and the ps4 only titles that are out in Japan and ps4 only psn titles?

because he wants things to fit his argument. #truthfacts

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    lol so Sunset Overdrive, Palnts vs Zombies, Project Spark, Zoo Tycoon, Killer Instinct (metacritic 7.3) are all AAA titles? Halo and Gears remains to be seen, we'll see how that turns out with completely new developers.
    Triple AA budgets, yes. I know, you are changing this now from a discussion about how much developer "momentum" and how MS just aren't investing in games to something about quality.
    you do realize there are a lot more exclusives on the PS4 if you're going to be adding smaller games like the kinect/DD you listed? not to mention the bigger games like MMOs, and they have received fairly well acclaims as well.
    And same goes for the Xbox, I omitted a large chunk, I only considered you were talking about investments into developers fromr a purely big budget retail point of view.
    Let's see, Don't Starve, Outlast, DCOU, Blacklight Retribution, War Thunder, Warframe, Resogun, FFXIV, and you ignored Everquest Next, Planet Side 2 (why skip this? this received GotY on PC), Last Guardian, FF versus, sci-fi game by GOW PSP dev, QD game.

again, these are games off the top of my head, i'm sure if i researched, there will be more there. why are you ignoring these games?
    Im not ignoring them but you yourself was going on about ports and how they dont take advantage of hardware, I figured we weren't talking about them eh?
    we are talking about everquest next, everquest was the best MMO ever! Last Guardian is by an extremely skilled developer, that game looks breathtaking, Planet Side 2 is a proven shooter on PC! the order and second son look freaking amazing.
    Its funny how much the PC is your friend now.
    come on dude, get real. all you got are rehashes, unproved developers (except respawn/insomniac) and other than titanfall, we're talking about a game that might fare well would be Sunset Overdrive, i'll give you that one as i know that's a good developer. but really, you're already going against a monster list, you're grasping for straws at this point by adding unknown games for the sake of the argument here, please, get real. they don't stand a chance as we know of yet.
    Riiight.
    and i count 20 games vs 13 you listed. now, i don't know if there are more for the X1, there may be but if you're already trying to come up with some little ass games, i'm not sure if there is much left.
    Theere is plenty and agian I thought we were siumply talkign about "developer momenteum" not every single indie game and PC port you can find.
    but good try, i gotta give you for defending MS when you yourself wouldn't buy their console at this point lol. so no, you didn't give me facts, you just showed that you don't know much about what's going on in the Sony world. am i surprised? you know the answer to that.
    It doesn tmatter what I think of the games, it doesn tmatter whatyou think of the games, the point was you said Sony has "more developer momenteum", Im merely pointing out, thats not in the least bit true.

Indie momentum? Hell yeah, PC port momentum? Hell yeah.
    Actual games Sony commissioned for retail release?
    Uhhhh no. Will that change? I'm counting on it.

Could have swan I'll be playing two new games you wont be this month.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Same goes for you lol

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Same goes for you lol

I didn't say otherwise.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Triple AA budgets, yes. I know, you are changing this now from a discussion about how much developer "momentum" and how MS just aren't investing in games to something about quality.
    what bro? I just showed you that Sony has “more” titles in the works. I’m not only talking about quantity, I’m talking about quality as well. You’re adding in $#@!ty games, small games, unproven games to bloat the list and it’s still less than Sony’s. That was my whole point. I wrote out the maths brah lol. 20 v 13.

And same goes for the Xbox, I omitted a large chunk, I only considered you were talking about investments into developers fromr a purely big budget retail point of view.
    and what is that large chunk? More junk? It can’t be better than zoo tycoon because you would’ve surely mentioned it.
    And you consider your side of the list as “big budget retail POV”? LOL stop cracking me up brada.

Im not ignoring them but you yourself was going on about ports and how they dont take advantage of hardware, I figured we weren't talking about them eh?
    Yeah, that was my original point but then you went on for games “yourself” that weren’t first party, in addition, you are adding games on the Xbox list that aren’t made from the ground up. Take off Titanfall from that list. Go ahead and take off PvZ, Zoo Tycoon. You know what, go ahead and take off everything except Halo, Fable, QB, Sunset and Gears.
    Its funny how much the PC is your friend now.
    really because it was only a year ago that I wanted to make a new PC for PS2. Did you miss when I mentioned this multiple times on the forums? Probably so. I’m a PC veteran. I’ve been assembling my own PCs for a decade now. I have played ton $#@! of PC games in the past. I have legitimate issues with the PC environment but that doesn’t mean that I don’t appreciate their games…especially MMOs. I have praised PC for mods and MMOs constantly, you missed those posts, it’s not my fault.
    Riiight.

Theere is plenty and agian I thought we were siumply talkign about "developer momenteum" not every single indie game and PC port you can find.
    Yes, I was primarily talking about first party but then you wanted to dwell into “all” exclusives so I went ahead and made that list a little more fair for you because you were under the impression that just about nothing was coming for the PS4. That’s why I asked you, if you want it to be more than first party, that’s fine. Though SOE (EverQuest/PS2/DCOU) should be considered first party, they’re just not actively working on PS consoles.

It doesn tmatter what I think of the games, it doesn tmatter whatyou think of the games, the point was you said Sony has "more developer momenteum", Im merely pointing out, thats not in the least bit true.
    Not in the least bit true? LOL. And you forgot to write down the reason. Waiting on that one.

Indie momentum? Hell yeah, PC port momentum? Hell yeah.
    Actual games Sony commissioned for retail release?
    Uhhhh no. Will that change? I'm counting on it.
    LOL wow, so like I said, stop cracking me up bro first of all. If you want to go for Sony developed games, then why don’t you take off the games from your list that are not MS developed? You know, keep it fair. You seem to have double standards.

keep it entertaining bruh

Power Member
    Items User name style
    You’re adding in $#@!ty games, small games, unproven games to bloat the list and it’s still less than Sony’s. Who are these unproven developer you dismiss?
    Hmm, do you know anything about what MS is offering, which games are unproven? Or $#@!ty little games?
    you are adding games on the Xbox list that aren’t made from the ground up
    Like what exactly? Zoo Tycoon? Theres a marked difference between the XBO and Xbox 360 version it is not a simple port. Every other game was built from the gorund for the Xbox One, do some research for petes sake.
    LOL wow, so like I said, stop cracking me up bro first of all. If you want to go for Sony developed games, then why don’t you take off the games from your list that are not MS developed? You know, keep it fair. You seem to have double standards.

keep it entertaining bruh
    Huh? Which games should come off because they aren't commissioned by MS, I guess could take Plants vs Zombies off the list. But every other game on that list is published and funded by MS with the exception of Titanfall, which is merely being funded by them. Sorry. I thought it was pretty obvious when I posted that list I was talking about retail exclusives funded by these companies, but then I also guess you don't much about the Xbox line up.

Unproven developers..$#@! me...

Crytek
    Turn 10
    Frontier Developments
    Respawn
    Lionhead Studios
    Insomniac
    343 Industries
    Double Helix
    Remedy
    Capcom Vancouver/Blue Castle

The only people you could even possibly level that at is Black Tusk.
    But then Ready at Dawn are new to big console development, and you don't find me trying to dismiss there efforts.
    Last edited by mynd; 02-27-2014 at 19:09.

Extreme Poster
    Hmm, do you know anything about what MS is offering, which games are unproven? Or $#@!ty little games?
    I said, or if i said games, i meant developers which i originally said, as in the ones taking care of Gears and Halo. Most of MS' newly acquired team is unproven. and Gears and Halo are rehashes that someone else will work on now, that from a creative point of view, does not make sense to me. they don't want to take more risks, so instead of coming up with a new idea, they are making a new team work on something that was already beaten to death by the previous developer.

remember, you said yourself that the last Gears should not have been made...so why moving forward? that's your logic anyway...except it's a new developer and the game had officially ended with Cliffy B.

$#@!ty little games include Zoo Tycoon that has a metacritic rating of 68. Killer Instinct has a rating of 73. that's pretty $#@!ty in metacritics terms.

Project Spark...heard nothing about it, at least it did not trend or anything. you're pitting that against heavy hitters that Sony has in works. That's not what you call momentum.

So let's go through the list again,

Ryse - did not do well in reviews (60 rating) and probably sales too. and i don't know why we're talking about the games out now because other than a game or two, they both don't have much to offer. so to save you trouble, yes KZ:SF did not fare well either but my discussion was about the future.

Dead Rising 3 - mediocre, mediocre sales.

TitanFall - likely the only title we know so far that may garner great reviews and sales.

Plants vs Zombies - i think this might be the most interesting game i know on the X1 yet, i hoep it does well.

Project Spark - what is this about again?

Zoo Tycoon - lol

Killer Instinct - mediocre in both sales and reviews.

Fable Legends - meh, we'll see. Fable supposedly has been going down the hill. it's possible that this may rejouvanate.

Gears of War - we'll see what they come up with. unknown.

Halo - 343 may have members from Bungie but they are still unproven...real team is still working on Destiny. 343 to me seems like the brain drain of Bungie. they haven't done anything on their own yet except a redone Halo.

Quantum Break - this likely has potential but we'll see how it pans out. Alan Wake didn't exactly go according to plan but they are a skilled developers so it might be good.

Sunset Overdrive - i like insomniac and i think they will probably be the first to make good use of kinect. but this game is really a kinect game, it's not doing much for the momentum. people aren't going to line up to get this game. this is really just a push for the hardware and nothing more.

so we have titanfall (likely), sunset (kinect), quantum break (potential), plants v zombies (small game), fable (series has been shaky) and the next forza. That's really all the momentum i see so far. am i missing anything? Halo has been stale, Gears has been...dead. now they're with new developers, nahh, give me something better than that.

if they come out with something to show us, awesome but on the PS side, we have Planet Side (proven), FFXIV (proven), Uncharted 4 (UC3 didn't do as good as UC2 but there was a lot to make up for with a GotY, but developer is proven over time and time), Last of Us 2 (possible sequel they said), Last Guardian (proven developer and games), EverQuest Next (legendary game's sequel by a very well established developer), FF Versus (SE, i don't know about this one but i know they'll make a game better than average), QD is not truly a star developer but they have done just as good as remedy and they are a decent developer, i think they have potential to deliver like quantum break does.

and guess what, none of those games are DD (small) or for the move or games that are out (especially if they have crap reviews lol). i'm giving you games that come from a series that has been doing very well or has already established itself as a winner.

so your move sir. you had more games to show me, right? let's talk about that momentum and focus.

Huh? Which games should come off because they aren't commissioned by MS, I guess could take Plants vs Zombies off the list. But every other game on that list is published and funded by MS with the exception of Titanfall, which is merely being funded by them. Sorry. I thought it was pretty obvious when I posted that list I was talking about retail exclusives funded by these companies, but then I also guess you don't much about the Xbox line up.
    no, you misunderstand. i said, developed. they aren't first party. they are exclusives or funded by MS.

they have contracts, they pay for a game, they aren't developing them from in house.

but you know what, that doesn't even matter at this point (even though it was my point the whole time and why having in-house development is important) but even if you count those games because they were bought out by MS, they still do not seem bigger or potentially as good or heck for some of those titles, even nearly as good as what Sony has already announced.

let's talk after E3 because at this point, we're just going to be going in circles. you're not going to agree with me, neither am i, so we'll see where X1 and PS4 are this E3. also how the games fare.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I said, or if i said games, i meant developers which i originally said, as in the ones taking care of Gears and Halo. Most of MS' newly acquired team is unproven. and Gears and Halo are rehashes that someone else will work on now, that from a creative point of view, does not make sense to me. they don't want to take more risks, so instead of coming up with a new idea, they are making a new team work on something that was already beaten to death by the previous developer. remember, you said yourself that the last Gears should not have been made...so why moving forward? that's your logic anyway...except it's a new developer and the game had officially ended with Cliffy B. $#@!ty little games include Zoo Tycoon that has a metacritic rating of 68. Killer Instinct has a rating of 73. that's pretty $#@!ty in metacritics terms. Project Spark...heard nothing about it, at least it did not trend or anything. you're pitting that against heavy hitters that Sony has in works. That's not what you call momentum. So let's go through the list again, Ryse - did not do well in reviews (60 rating) and probably sales too. and i don't know why we're talking about the games out now because other than a game or two, they both don't have much to offer. so to save you trouble, yes KZ:SF did not fare well either but my discussion was about the future. Dead Rising 3 - mediocre, mediocre sales. TitanFall - likely the only title we know so far that may garner great reviews and sales. Plants vs Zombies - i think this might be the most interesting game i know on the X1 yet, i hoep it does well. Project Spark - what is this about again? Zoo Tycoon - lol Killer Instinct - mediocre in both sales and reviews. Fable Legends - meh, we'll see. Fable supposedly has been going down the hill. it's possible that this may rejouvanate. Gears of War - we'll see what they come up with. unknown. Halo - 343 may have members from Bungie but they are still unproven...real team is still working on Destiny. 343 to me seems like the brain drain of Bungie. they haven't done anything on their own yet except a redone Halo. Quantum Break - this likely has potential but we'll see how it pans out. Alan Wake didn't exactly go according to plan but they are a skilled developers so it might be good. Sunset Overdrive - i like insomniac and i think they will probably be the first to make good use of kinect. but this game is really a kinect game, it's not doing much for the momentum. people aren't going to line up to get this game. this is really just a push for the hardware and nothing more. so we have titanfall (likely), sunset (kinect), quantum break (potential), plants v zombies (small game), fable (series has been shaky) and the next forza. That's really all the momentum i see so far. am i missing anything? Halo has been stale, Gears has been...dead. now they're with new developers, nahh, give me something better than that. if they come out with something to show us, awesome but on the PS side, we have Planet Side (proven), FFXIV (proven), Uncharted 4 (UC3 didn't do as good as UC2 but there was a lot to make up for with a GotY, but developer is proven over time and time), Last of Us 2 (possible sequel they said), Last Guardian (proven developer and games), EverQuest Next (legendary game's sequel by a very well established developer), FF Versus (SE, i don't know about this one but i know they'll make a game better than average), QD is not truly a star developer but they have done just as good as remedy and they are a decent developer, i think they have potential to deliver like quantum break does. and guess what, none of those games are DD (small) or for the move or games that are out (especially if they have crap reviews lol). i'm giving you games that come from a series that has been doing very well or has already established itself as a winner. so your move sir. you had more games to show me, right? let's talk about that momentum and focus. no, you misunderstand. i said, developed. they aren't first party. they are exclusives or funded by MS. they have contracts, they pay for a game, they aren't developing them from in house. but you know what, that doesn't even matter at this point (even though it was my point the whole time and why having in-house development is important) but even if you count those games because they were bought out by MS, they still do not seem bigger or potentially as good or heck for some of those titles, even nearly as good as what Sony has already announced. let's talk after E3 because at this point, we're just going to be going in circles. you're not going to agree with me, neither am i, so we'll see where X1 and PS4 are this E3. also how the games fare.
    If selling 2.1 million copies is considered "not doing well" then yeah Killzone SF didnt do well. lol

Power Member
    Items User name style
    I said, or if i said games, i meant developers which i originally said, as in the ones taking care of Gears and Halo. Most of MS' newly acquired team is unproven. and Gears and Halo are rehashes that someone else will work on now, that from a creative point of view, does not make sense to me. they don't want to take more risks, so instead of coming up with a new idea, they are making a new team work on something that was already beaten to death by the previous developer.

remember, you said yourself that the last Gears should not have been made...so why moving forward? that's your logic anyway...except it's a new developer and the game had officially ended with Cliffy B.
    Well I hold my breath that they can freshen Gears up, I already can think of ways of doing it, if they will however remains to be seen.
    $#@!ty little games include Zoo Tycoon that has a metacritic rating of 68. Killer Instinct has a rating of 73. that's pretty $#@!ty in metacritics terms.
    Knack has a metacritc of 54, so what? Both companies invested time and money into these titles, both Sony and MS put their money where their mouth is and invested.
    You cant dismiss their commitment, even if you can dismiss the games.
    For the record Killzone Shadowfall also has a metacrtic rating of 73 are you dismiing that game as being unsuccessful?
    Project Spark...heard nothing about it, at least it did not trend or anything. you're pitting that against heavy hitters that Sony has in works. That's not what you call momentum.
    You've never heard of project spark? Wow.
    Considering Ghost of all people keeps banging on about this title I would have thought it may have even turned your head.
    So let's go through the list again,

Ryse - did not do well in reviews (60 rating) and probably sales too. and i don't know why we're talking about the games out now because other than a game or two, they both don't have much to offer. so to save you trouble, yes KZ:SF did not fare well either but my discussion was about the future.

Dead Rising 3 - mediocre, mediocre sales.

TitanFall - likely the only title we know so far that may garner great reviews and sales.

Plants vs Zombies - i think this might be the most interesting game i know on the X1 yet, i hoep it does well.

Project Spark - what is this about again?

Zoo Tycoon - lol

Killer Instinct - mediocre in both sales and reviews.

Fable Legends - meh, we'll see. Fable supposedly has been going down the hill. it's possible that this may rejouvanate.

Gears of War - we'll see what they come up with. unknown.

Halo - 343 may have members from Bungie but they are still unproven...real team is still working on Destiny. 343 to me seems like the brain drain of Bungie. they haven't done anything on their own yet except a redone Halo.

Quantum Break - this likely has potential but we'll see how it pans out. Alan Wake didn't exactly go according to plan but they are a skilled developers so it might be good.

Sunset Overdrive - i like insomniac and i think they will probably be the first to make good use of kinect. but this game is really a kinect game, it's not doing much for the momentum. people aren't going to line up to get this game. this is really just a push for the hardware and nothing more.

so we have titanfall (likely), sunset (kinect), quantum break (potential), plants v zombies (small game), fable (series has been shaky) and the next forza. That's really all the momentum i see so far. am i missing anything? Halo has been stale, Gears has been...dead. now they're with new developers, nahh, give me something better than that.
    I really don't get this, why are you trying to rate games that aren't out, and dismiss games that are?

Its a futile exercise, we cant look into the future, and I'll go back to my original point, they have at the very least invested into games. YOU point is they abandoned the hardcore, I woudl say this speaks volumes to the fact that they haven't this gen at least.

Driveclub might arrive one day, Infamous is coming, Uncharted 4 is a long way off (be pleasant if it wasn't but I'm not holding my breath) and The Order is having a mixed old time (although it looks good, its very rough from those that have seen it).

The funny thing is, when I first mooted the fact that I didn't think Sony would be offering much within it first year from it major dev houes I was told "bull$#@!", I was told "they have 2 teams and SM, they have 2 teams at ND, they have 2 teams at Gurellia". Reality is one team at Guerrilla, was 1 and half teams at SM (now one, sadly), and 1 and half teams at Naughty Dog. As it stands, pre E3 Sony will have launched 4 titles, assuming Driveclub gets released. 4 titles. MS did that day one (Ryse, Dead Rising, Forza 5 , Killer Instinct). Again, I really really don't fathom this developer momentum business.
    Now in syaing that, Id much rather a game was fully cooked than rushed to launch and I am expecting great things out of Naughty Dog and Guerrilla, as is their norm.
    if they come out with something to show us, awesome but on the PS side, we have Planet Side (proven), FFXIV (proven), Uncharted 4 (UC3 didn't do as good as UC2 but there was a lot to make up for with a GotY, but developer is proven over time and time), Last of Us 2 (possible sequel they said), Last Guardian (proven developer and games), EverQuest Next (legendary game's sequel by a very well established developer), FF Versus (SE, i don't know about this one but i know they'll make a game better than average), QD is not truly a star developer but they have done just as good as remedy and they are a decent developer, i think they have potential to deliver like quantum break does.
    Lot of Square Enix in that list.
    Again I am not at all doubting the quailty of what Sony can bring to the table, my point was always that you seem very quick to dismiss the other side of the coin.

and guess what, none of those games are DD (small) or for the move or games that are out (especially if they have crap reviews lol). i'm giving you games that come from a series that has been doing very well or has already established itself as a winner.

so your move sir. you had more games to show me, right? let's talk about that momentum and focus.

no, you misunderstand. i said, developed. they aren't first party. they are exclusives or funded by MS.

they have contracts, they pay for a game, they aren't developing them from in house.

but you know what, that doesn't even matter at this point (even though it was my point the whole time and why having in-house development is important) but even if you count those games because they were bought out by MS, they still do not seem bigger or potentially as good or heck for some of those titles, even nearly as good as what Sony has already announced.

let's talk after E3 because at this point, we're just going to be going in circles. you're not going to agree with me, neither am i, so we'll see where X1 and PS4 are this E3. also how the games fare.
    I have no idea what we will see at E3 form either teams, but I will say this, I think we can safely peg this:

Sony SM -Another God of War (all but confirmed now)
    Naughty Dog -Uncharted 4 announce for next year? Maybe November if we are really really lucky.
    Sucker Punch-Nothing
    Media Molecule -LBP 3
    Syphon Filter.
    Last Guardian -canned

on MS's side of the coin.

likley:
    Playground -Forza Horizon 2 (please god).
    Halo X - I don't know, could be 2 anniversary, could be 5.
    Teaser for Gears (and thats all).
    Project Spark release date.
    Crackdown 3

Possible
    Rare- Banjo or Kameo sequal
    ???- Project Gotham Racing (this has been hinted at)

I really dont know, but I don't think either company really has much wiggle room, they have studios pretty much working already on projects.

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    If selling 2.1 million copies is considered "not doing well" then yeah Killzone SF didnt do well. lol
    Yeah Im not sure what he is trying to say there.
    Last edited by mynd; 02-27-2014 at 20:46.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Going to be really interesting to see if there are any improvements to the games with the increase in resources.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Going to be really interesting to see if there are any improvements to the games with the increase in resources.
    yep, E-3 will be very interesting.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    yep, E-3 will be very interesting.
    Expect pixel counters to be all over Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive and rumor has it Crackdown 3.
    As well as the oft fabled Halo 3/4 ports.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Guys, this drifted quite OT and got a lil too personal. If the conversation regarding Thuway's remarks is exhausted then it's time to close up shop.

Extreme Poster
    did it look that way? i was just warming up. nah nothing personal. we'll probably get back into it next pre-E3

P.S. look at what you've done Sub. look at all the destruction because of that one comment.
    Last edited by Omar; 02-27-2014 at 21:06.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Thing is post-E3, there will be no way of being to peg any res upgrades on this 8%.
    You can as easily point to the fact that they just are general improvements overtime.
    The only way you could really suggest it was an improvement to res, is if a current game gets some sort of patch.

17. Likes Omar likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    Thing is post-E3, there will be no way of being to peg any res upgrades on this 8%.
    You can as easily point to the fact that they just are general improvements overtime.
    The only way you could really suggest it was an improvement to res, is if a current game gets some sort of patch.
    exactly what i was going to say. it's definitely going to improve things but it's difficult to track how much of that was the 8%. though 8% should be significant enough to have a noticeable difference in frame rate at least. or the stability of it or some effects may stay intact.

Thread Information