Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
Results 26 to 45 of 45
  1. #26
    Elite Member
    LM-93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cleethorpes
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,594
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    8,274 (0 Banked)
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    Quote Originally Posted by -Shafty- View Post
    cant believe you got to 120hrs without having the problem!
    As I said I've had rarely any complaints in 120 hours it's been fairly ok tbh
    Count myself lucky I guess
    I'd hate that to be a regular occurrence for me.

    PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

  2. #27
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,120
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    16,659 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I have been manual searching all day because when you get the bug drop because nothing you do counts. Just sucks now because i get in games with really good players, or is that imagination and BF does not quick match sort based on skill?
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  3. #28
    Veteran
    Bligmerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,415
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    21,947 (0 Banked)
    Can't believe this thread is still going on. It isn't a bug. For whatever reason, EA has several official UNRANKED servers. It might be some guys just want to play without all the perks and gadgets. As more PS4 are sold and more BF4 sold, the RANKED servers are filled up more often and most of the time. The only servers available are these unranked servers so you start up and it seems like you are starting at the beginning. You don't have to restart the app, just keep quitting and eventually you get back on a ranked server and all your flair is back.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

  4. #29
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,120
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    16,659 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Bligmerk View Post
    Can't believe this thread is still going on. It isn't a bug. For whatever reason, EA has several official UNRANKED servers. It might be some guys just want to play without all the perks and gadgets. As more PS4 are sold and more BF4 sold, the RANKED servers are filled up more often and most of the time. The only servers available are these unranked servers so you start up and it seems like you are starting at the beginning. You don't have to restart the app, just keep quitting and eventually you get back on a ranked server and all your flair is back.
    then explain how I can be in an "unranked" one and team mates/opponents have bigger weapons unlocked.

    oh and explain this http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...5225226312886/
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  5. #30
    Apprentice
    OregonViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pacific NW
    PSN ID
    OregonViking
    Age
    23
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    4,390 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    bleh. can't get into that game.

    That makes sense. They throw you into the ocean without teaching you how to swim. To start off, the first set of weapons is terrible & the beginning of the game is a legit grind without buying weapons. Not to mention the totally unexplained mod system. As soon as you build effective weapons & level up your frame to use the powers(On my Mag the pull ability sends them tumbling towards you so you can smash them melee style OR the crush ability has an AoE effect when I get caught in a crowd of 15 people it often saves my ass- they fly into the air slowly being crumpled into a tiny ball as their armor is crushed around them- I love it).

    The weapon selection, level variety & color variety is awesome. Significant amount of rich end game content & long term playing time. On top of that the game is still being developed constantly adding new content, warframes, weapons & levels. I'd much rather support Digital Extremes the company that developed Unreal, Unreal Tournament & Bioshock than EA the company that constantly screws gamers. BLEH.
    Last edited by OregonViking; 02-20-2014 at 22:45.

  6. Likes Omar likes this post
  7. #31
    Superior Member
    Malt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Darkest Wales
    PSN ID
    Skullomainia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    7,966 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Admartian View Post
    Well at least we know if this happens, not to panic.

    Thanks anyway LM.
    This thread is exactly the reason why I didn't panic and start one just like it when the same thing happened to me this afternoon!

  8. #32
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    31,301
    Rep Power
    194
    Points
    117,742 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by OregonViking View Post
    That makes sense. They throw you into the ocean without teaching you how to swim. To start off, the first set of weapons is terrible & the beginning of the game is a legit grind without buying weapons. Not to mention the totally unexplained mod system. As soon as you build effective weapons & level up your frame to use the powers(On my Mag the pull ability sends them tumbling towards you so you can smash them melee style OR the crush ability has an AoE effect when I get caught in a crowd of 15 people it often saves my ass- they fly into the air slowly being crumpled into a tiny ball as their armor is crushed around them- I love it).

    The weapon selection, level variety & color variety is awesome. Significant amount of rich end game content & long term playing time. On top of that the game is still being developed constantly adding new content, warframes, weapons & levels. I'd much rather support Digital Extremes the company that developed Unreal, Unreal Tournament & Bioshock than EA the company that constantly screws gamers. BLEH.
    i'll give it another try. what about the difficulty? is it going to get harder eventually? is there more to it than corridor crawling?

  9. #33
    Superior Member
    Malt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Darkest Wales
    PSN ID
    Skullomainia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    7,966 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malt View Post
    This thread is exactly the reason why I didn't panic and start one just like it when the same thing happened to me this afternoon!
    ..and it's just happened again.. :/

  10. #34
    Veteran
    Bligmerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,415
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    21,947 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malt View Post
    ..and it's just happened again.. :/
    The more people that get PS4's, the more people that are going to get Battlefield 4. All the ranked servers are filling up all the time, guess that means 64/24.

    It occurs to me why this is causing so much panic with PS4 gamers. I believe Battlefield 4 is the first console game to have an almost full featured server browser comparable to what PC games have had for over a decade, so console gamers don't understand how server browsers work. It has also been a characteristic of DICE games since Battlefield 1942 that ranked servers will start getting full all the time (when the game is popular for about 2 years). Now there is a queue message if you use the server browser to find full sessions. Just customize the server browser only for ranked servers with empty slots and you won't see many. It's mainly Quick Match Conquest that is not going to find open slot servers, so it will look for unranked next, and that is what is starting to happen.

    Strange thing is there are ranked servers that always have open slots and sometimes don't fill up during the match.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

  11. #35
    Superior Member
    Malt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Darkest Wales
    PSN ID
    Skullomainia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    7,966 (0 Banked)
    No, the strange thing is I've spend 130+ hours on this game since November the 29th and it's only ever happened to me today.. Twice.. Since I downloaded the handgun short cut..

  12. #36
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,963
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    63,748 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    I have been manual searching all day because when you get the bug drop because nothing you do counts. Just sucks now because i get in games with really good players, or is that imagination and BF does not quick match sort based on skill?
    I used quickmatch once in BF3 and it put me in a $#@!ty server so not used it again, I prefer using a full browser it gives YOU more control over the games YOU want to play, low ping max players and so on.

  13. #37
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,120
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    16,659 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    then explain how I can be in an "unranked" one and team mates/opponents have bigger weapons unlocked.

    oh and explain this http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...5225226312886/
    Quote Originally Posted by Bligmerk View Post
    The more people that get PS4's, the more people that are going to get Battlefield 4. All the ranked servers are filling up all the time, guess that means 64/24.

    It occurs to me why this is causing so much panic with PS4 gamers. I believe Battlefield 4 is the first console game to have an almost full featured server browser comparable to what PC games have had for over a decade, so console gamers don't understand how server browsers work. It has also been a characteristic of DICE games since Battlefield 1942 that ranked servers will start getting full all the time (when the game is popular for about 2 years). Now there is a queue message if you use the server browser to find full sessions. Just customize the server browser only for ranked servers with empty slots and you won't see many. It's mainly Quick Match Conquest that is not going to find open slot servers, so it will look for unranked next, and that is what is starting to happen.

    Strange thing is there are ranked servers that always have open slots and sometimes don't fill up during the match.
    Still waiting for you to responed or you ignoring it because it proves what you are saying is wrong.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  14. #38
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    13,744 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malt View Post
    No, the strange thing is I've spend 130+ hours on this game since November the 29th and it's only ever happened to me today.. Twice.. Since I downloaded the handgun short cut..
    If this helps. It happened to me 3 times before I downloaded the handguns and none since. This was a few days ago.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  15. #39
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    PSN ID
    XSpike
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    67
    Points
    3,718 (0 Banked)
    That's pretty funny OP, it happened to everybody 2 days ago the stat servers were down and everybody had their first guns with attachments (for some reason) but no unlocks for weapons or vechiles. I had fun while nobody in the mini helicopter had lock on weapons, it was all machine guns

    It happened a lot during the BC games, quite a lot less in BF3 n only once so far in BF4 that I know of.

    As for the map packs, you got to be a premium member to have access to the maps (which will grunt you even more maps down the line) or wait 2 weeks and then you'd be able to buy those 4 new maps by itself.
    Bow down before Drippy - Lord High Lord of the Fairies

  16. #40
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,672
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    36,364 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Definitely has nothing to do with the hand gun dmr dlc. I was the first to report this on the forums, soon after I switched to a Conquest server and all was well. After about 2-3 maps we went back to domination servers and everything was good again. It happens at random, I don't believe it's the influx of new players causing it. It's just EA servers $#@!ing up

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  17. #41
    Superior Member
    JDizzleNO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    where the sun don't shine
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    31
    Points
    2,499 (0 Banked)
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    glad to hear it was fixed LM, i had my campaign playthrough wiped because of that stupid corrupt error, i was only two mission away from beating it on hard WHILE getting the points too. after that, my ps4 decided not to read the disc once. that was enough for me to get rid of the game. i miss it though, but i didn't want to take a chance of it $#@!ing up my ps4. maybe if they put it free on PS plus i'll get it again



  18. #42
    Apprentice
    Kawaiius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    1,393 (0 Banked)
    Im still on the fence about getting Battlefield..i wanna get it but i dunno if it's still having massive bugs like i thought it did..i just cannot stand COD: Ghosts anymore...cannot stand it at all

  19. #43
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    31,301
    Rep Power
    194
    Points
    117,742 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiius View Post
    Im still on the fence about getting Battlefield..i wanna get it but i dunno if it's still having massive bugs like i thought it did..i just cannot stand COD: Ghosts anymore...cannot stand it at all
    the problems were getting less but they are back to being more now with the new expansion.

    but less crashing lately though. however, more times my game just gets stuck at loading. so...

    overall i can't leave BF because COD does not provide with the depth BF4 has.

    BF3 is child's play compared to BF4. I might still get COD but as a secondary shooter.

  20. #44
    Apprentice
    Kawaiius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    1,393 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    the problems were getting less but they are back to being more now with the new expansion.

    but less crashing lately though. however, more times my game just gets stuck at loading. so...

    overall i can't leave BF because COD does not provide with the depth BF4 has.

    BF3 is child's play compared to BF4. I might still get COD but as a secondary shooter.
    That's what im goona do for now...and if i like BF better im just goona trade cod in for Infamous lol

  21. #45
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,963
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    63,748 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This always happen with DICE games, shedloads of bugs and issues that take ages to get fixed, BF3 they mostly fixed the bugs and stuff when they released the DLC packs. It is why I have not bought BF4 yet.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.