Apprentice
    Items PlayStation

Battlefield 4 PS4 Platinum NEED help PLEASE

I'm trying to boost to get the unforgiving Trophy, Bomb Squad (Deliver 5 bombs in Obliteration), in BF4 on the PS4. There is a way to boost via: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/g...omb-squad.html All i need is 3 other people. If you are interested my PSN ID is: patthebaker321 Please help! Thanks.

P.S. Sorry if there is already a thread for Trophy hunting, I could not find one.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by patthebaker321 View Post
    I'm trying to boost to get the unforgiving Trophy, Bomb Squad (Deliver 5 bombs in Obliteration), in BF4 on the PS4. There is a way to boost via: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/g...omb-squad.html All i need is 3 other people. If you are interested my PSN ID is: patthebaker321 Please help! Thanks.

P.S. Sorry if there is already a thread for Trophy hunting, I could not find one.

It's not that hard I have done it on both my Xbox one Account and PS4 Account.

Go to your search browser settings. Tick Golmud Railway. Find a server that's half full. Then take the dune buggy on the outskirts of the map once you get the bomb. Once the game ends exit and find another on Golmud Railway. You should get this done in a few games.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    I got this legit and as above, wasn't that difficult at all. I got 3 bombs on operation locker. Just join servers with only 4-5 players on, makes it a lot less hectic and in the end, Obliteration is now 1 of my favorite game modes.

Thread Information