Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
Results 76 to 82 of 82
  1. #76
    I Do Admin Thingies

    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    PSN ID
    BrandonJBX
    Posts
    13,827
    Rep Power
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    lol whatever dude, are you even married? have you ever seen a child in your life?
    He has several kids and works a lot.
    “Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything - anger, anxiety, or possessions - we cannot be free.”

  2. Likes Lethal likes this post
  3. #77
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    33,627
    Rep Power
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by PBM View Post
    He has several kids and works a lot.
    i know, 7 to be exact, it's a running joke.

  4. Likes Lethal likes this post
  5. #78
    I Do Admin Thingies

    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    PSN ID
    BrandonJBX
    Posts
    13,827
    Rep Power
    796
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    i know, 7 to be exact, it's a running joke.
    I sensed a pinch of sarcasm, but was unsure. <_<
    “Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything - anger, anxiety, or possessions - we cannot be free.”

  6. #79
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    33,627
    Rep Power
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by PBM View Post
    I sensed a pinch of sarcasm, but was unsure. <_<
    anything more than a pinch is too much :P

  7. #80
    Ultimate Veteran
    Vyse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    24
    Posts
    24,534
    Rep Power
    209
    I quoted Fijiandoce's post because it had been a week since he said he would do away with one of the subforums. Lethal, Rapture and any other mod wouldn't have to delete spam from a hidden forum (that I only caught from browsing New Posts) if the subforum was merged into PlayStation 3 Games earlier.

    I don't know why I always have to follow up on something an admin told me he would do when they should just do it. This is the same thread where Ghost said he would haul ass to get the forum slimlining done, saying he needed to press on because he has a forum to run and only three weeks later, after I send a PM to Ghost, does the forum layout finally change.

    I'm sorry if I'm not as patient as those who don't pay attention to changes in the forum. It's just that as an ex-staff member, I want to trust the new CM and other admins that progress will be made.
    Thanks to Kwes for the signature!



  8. #81
    Administrator
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    5,577
    Rep Power
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    I quoted Fijiandoce's post because it had been a week since he said he would do away with one of the subforums. Lethal, Rapture and any other mod wouldn't have to delete spam from a hidden forum (that I only caught from browsing New Posts) if the subforum was merged into PlayStation 3 Games earlier.

    I don't know why I always have to follow up on something an admin told me he would do when they should just do it. This is the same thread where Ghost said he would haul ass to get the forum slimlining done, saying he needed to press on because he has a forum to run and only three weeks later, after I send a PM to Ghost, does the forum layout finally change.

    I'm sorry if I'm not as patient as those who don't pay attention to changes in the forum. It's just that as an ex-staff member, I want to trust the new CM and other admins that progress will be made.
    Again i apologise Black, but the admin have a bit to discuss currently. There are things we are looking at for the forums. What those things are, i can't say. But expect Ghost to shed light on it in the coming months
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  9. #82
    Administrator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    35
    Posts
    13,438
    Rep Power
    163
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    lol whatever dude, are you even married? have you ever seen a child in your life?
    lol, you know damn well I have a wife and 7 kids.


    I do not know about the rest of the staff, but Spring and Summer = a very busy Lethal. I do not normally get hit with this many decks so early in the year. But it has been crazy!!!!!! I try to get on here as much as I can though.
    Last edited by Lethal; 04-19-2014 at 05:22.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.