Latest PSU headlines:

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1

Thanks to this guy Uganda to jail gays for eating da Poo Poo

thanks to this guy uganda signs a anti-gay law to jail all gays for life

Uganda’s gays are bracing themselves for a spate of arrests and harassment as the anti-gay bill was signed into law on Monday 24 February, 2014
    By Amy Fallon, Kampala
    Uganda’s gays are bracing themselves for a spate of arrests and harassment as the country’s draconian anti-gay bill was signed into law by President Yoweri Museveni on Monday.
    One gay man from Kamapla said after the signing of the bill that there was nothing that he could do now and “the only thing [left] is to try my best and [leave the country] for a safer place.”

“There’s no one who says I want to become gay, especially here in Uganda. You’re just born with it. You do not choose,” he added.
    The new bill, officially named the Anti-$#@!sexuality Bill, strengthens existing punishments for those caught having gay sex and prescribes jail terms up to life for “aggravated $#@!sexuality” — including sex with a minor or where one partner is HIV positive. The bill also includes the “offence of $#@!sexuality” – this is where a person convicted of $#@!sexuality is liable to life imprisonment.
    Increasing intolerance
    Human rights lawyer John Francis Onyango, who has represented many lesbian, gay, bisexual, transexual and intersex (LGBTI) Ugandans, said he had “definitely” seen an increase in arrests of LGBTI people since the bill was passed by parliament on 20 December, 2013.
    “And also many gay persons are living in apprehension about their security, their freedom and capacity to associate,” he said, adding that he was currently representing the LGBTI community in court on a number of cases. Before the signing of the anti-gay bill into law, this East African nation already had some laws against those caught having gay sex.
    Museveni defied international condemnation by signing the bill during a packed public ceremony at State House on 24 February.
    It took many by surprise as Museveni said only late last week that he would put the legislation on hold while he sought advice from U.S. scientists on whether $#@!sexuality is caused by nature or nurture.
    But member of parliament Sam Okuonzi, who chairs the parliamentary committee on foreign affairs, said that Museveni had been under “tremendous pressure” from a growing chorus of MPs, religious leaders and locals to sign the bill. ”There is nothing that has united this country so completely and so strongly as this bill,” he said.
    MP Stanley Omwonya said after Museveni had approved it: “It’s really (about) preserving our culture. We want our people to be morally upright.”
    Challenging the law
    Human rights activists have long vowed to challenge the law in court, arguing that it violates international human rights standards and is unconstitutional. Ugandan gay rights activist and winner of the 2011 Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights Award, Frank Mugisha, tweeted: “Signing the anti-gay bill Museveni scores at his own goal post – we shall challenge this law & the old law.”
    In another post he said “@YKMusevenii knows we shall over turn this law in the constitutional court & with our determination we wont stop at nothing.”
    Onyango said that the “the Anti-$#@!sexuality Bill also raises broader concerns about mainstream human rights organisations, about their shrinking space for operation of the civil society organisations (CSOs).” According to the bill, if an NGO “promotes $#@!sexuality” then it can be closed and its directors or leaders prosecuted.
    In a statement released on Monday, Feb. 24, Human Rights Watch said Museveni had dealt a “dramatic blow to freedom expression and association in Uganda.”
    Just over a week ago, U.S. President Barack Obama warned Museveni that enacting the legislation would “complicate our valued relationship with Uganda”. In the past Obama has sent U.S. troops as advisors to Uganda to help the country fight the rebel Lords Resistance Army (LRA) and track down its leader, Joseph Kony. The LRA has been responsible for mass murder, rape and kidnapping in Uganda’s north.
    Related content

International response
    Canada, Ireland, the Netherlands, Germany, the European Union and South African Nobel peace laureate Desmond Tutu also released statements or spoke out over the anti-gay bill, with some warning there may be aid cuts if it was brought into force.
    According to one report on 24 February, Norway and Denmark immediately said they were freezing or diverting aid while Austria said it was reviewing assistance. Canada, the White House and the United Nations released a strong statement condemning the law. The EU said approving the legislation was “draconian” while the United Kingdom said it was “deeply saddened and disappointed”.
    Ugandan lawyer and human rights activist Adrian Jjuuko said that the country should brace itself for aid cuts. But he stressed that Uganda needed “sanctions that don’t affect the common person but rather the people passing the law.”
    “There are some aspects of aid that could be cut, rather than other aspects of aid. You wouldn’t cut aid that goes to healthcare, you can’t cut aid that goes to education,” said Jjuko, who is the executive director of NGO Human Rights Awareness and Promotion Forum.
    “Maybe in terms of military spending and things like that…if that’s the kind of aid that’s cut, that’s the cut that will be felt because it goes directly to the president, his personal interests and ambitions, rather than the people of Uganda.”
    He said that to cut aid over the issue of the anti-gay bill alone would be like turning a blind eye to other human rights violations in Uganda.
    “The gay issue is not the only issue in this country,” Jjuuko said. “Seen as a whole issue, Uganda’s human rights record is going down.”
    http://www.rnw.nl/africa/node/903577

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Someone needs to show this guy 2 girls and 1 cup.

I guess his wife gets no rim jobs from him.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    $#@!sexuals are sick - i only eat da women poo poo

Also at the "Barack Obama - BACK OFF" sign.

4. Likes mynd likes this post
    Uh, this guy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Cant see the video because I live in the wrong country

Also
    http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/big-...ation-22674119

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Cant see the video because I live in the wrong country

Also
    http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/big-...ation-22674119
    here a other link

even i making this as a joke but this real and it's sad

8. Likes keefy likes this post
    Power Member
    WHAT the chuffing hell man. IT like Top gear when JEzza says "I went on the internet and found this..."

UK used to lock gays up until the 60s I think and even went as far as chemically castrating men.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-25495315
    Last edited by keefy; 02-26-2014 at 03:47.

Friendship is Carrots
    Bigots doing what they do best. A lot of the world still needs to grow up.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Safe to say Uganda has bigger issues than gay people.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    this may sound cruel but honestly, I don't give a rats ass about Uganda. That whole law will be abused and the stupidity factor of that country is going to crumble. Not that is already hasn't or anything. If someone were to ask me, "so what is your take on Uganda putting gays in jail for life?" I'll just say....meh. I'm more concerned about my country. lol

Power Member
    They don't like it up 'em!

Thread Information