Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus

New Persona games confirmed for the US

http://gematsu.com/2014/02/persona-5...-north-america

Persona 5 is staying PS3 exclusive from the looks of it. Arena 2 multiplatform in US. Europe I hope so as well.

Hope they announce Europe release soon. Please no region lock Atlus.
    Playing - Legend of Heroes:Trails Of The Sky (Steam),Persona 4 Golden,Ys Memories Of Celceta
    Awaiting - Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Ys
    Next, Tales of Zestiria, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Glad Arena 2 is coming.

I really need to play Persona 3 before Q comes out... 4 was my first Persona and i lovedddd ittttt. I have 3 on PS2 the FES edition, is that a good version of 3 to play?

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Glad Arena 2 is coming.

I really need to play Persona 3 before Q comes out... 4 was my first Persona and i lovedddd ittttt. I have 3 on PS2 the FES edition, is that a good version of 3 to play?
    Yes FES is an improved version of the original Persona 3 and has an after story from the original 3. I need to get round to playing the arena games. Persona 4 is amazing I want to play it again some point. Want SMT IV to come Europe too.
    Playing - Legend of Heroes:Trails Of The Sky (Steam),Persona 4 Golden,Ys Memories Of Celceta

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Glad Arena 2 is coming.

How long have you had Persona 3 FES? It's my favorite and also my first so I would recommend it. I've enjoyed Persona 4 on the PS2 too.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 02-27-2014 at 05:12. Reason: Wording.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Do you love GTA? Check out my general discussion thread here!

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    How long have you had Persona 3 FES? It's my favorite and also my first so I would recommend it. I've enjoyed Persona 4 on the PS2 too.
    About 2 years. Haha, A friend bought it online and they shipped him 2 copies so he gave me one. I kind of forgot I had it then Persona 4 came out and I played that and found the 3 FES copy. So.. I'll start it soon! Thanks for the replies

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by AsterPhoenix View Post
    Yes FES is an improved version of the original Persona 3 and has an after story from the original 3. I need to get round to playing the arena games. Persona 4 is amazing I want to play it again some point. Want SMT IV to come Europe too.
    Almost done with Persona 3 Portable on Vita. My first Persona game and I really love it. Also started Persona 4 Golden. Very disappointed in SMT IV though. Boring, shallow characters unlike the Persona games. I gave up on it.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Almost done with Persona 3 Portable on Vita. My first Persona game and I really love it. Also started Persona 4 Golden. Very disappointed in SMT IV though. Boring, shallow characters unlike the Persona games. I gave up on it.
    The console Persona 3 you can run around more compared to PSP one.Persona 4 Golden I want to get this edition if i buy a Vita. Yeah I played SMT III on ps2 it was quite good and IV looked good in the videos.

Persona 3 is darker in tone and Persona 4 is lighter in tone. Interesting what Persona 5 going to be like.

Ultimate Veteran
    Persona 3 had my girls Yukari and Mitsuru though.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Do you love GTA? Check out my general discussion thread here!

Thread Information