Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: I got a PS4!

Master Guru

I got a PS4!

Sorry, i'm so excited i had to make a thread. I don't post here much anymore but that's about to change now that i have the Quad.

Just got my PS4 today. I checked GameStop's website last night to see if they had any and it said low stock at my store. Called and they had one. Had them put it on hold until i could pick it up today. Greatness has arrived! I love this console already. Everything about it feels amazing. Especially the DS4.

Played some Call of Duty: Ghosts for the first time and got Killzone: Shadow Fall as well. Not sure what all the fuss is about when it comes to Ghosts but then again it's CoD so people are going to hate. Game is awesome. Going to start Killzone soon.

PSN ID
    Crazy_KiD_169
    That is awesome, I also got my ps4 recently had it for about a week now. I didnt buy any games but i'm having fun playing resogun at the momment is pretty addicting and fun game. =] I'm looking forward to Infamous SS when it comes out. What games are you looking forward too?

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by crazystuff155 View Post
    That is awesome, I also got my ps4 recently had it for about a week now. I didnt buy any games but i'm having fun playing resogun at the momment is pretty addicting and fun game. =] I'm looking forward to Infamous SS when it comes out. What games are you looking forward too?
    I can't wait for Infamous: Second Son. That's the game that made me get the PS4 now. I'm going to get Knack and give it a try soon. I'll be getting Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes at the end of March. There's so much awesome gaming on the horizon. I'm getting overwhelmed.

4. Likes crazystuff155 likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    atrin1
    Congrats fellas! It certainly is an awesome console.

6. Likes crazystuff155 likes this post
    PSN ID
    Crazy_KiD_169
    double post
    Last edited by crazystuff155; 02-26-2014 at 21:46.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by atrin1 View Post
    Congrats fellas! It certainly is an awesome console.
    Thanks, i appreciate it!

It's like the culmination of everything for me. I got the Wii U first, which is a solid console in its own right with great games. Then i got the Xbox One and was blown away with just the UI, new controller, games like Ryse and Forza Motorsport 5.

Now this? The PS4 is everything a gaming machine should be. Key word there, gaming. Small but powerful. Sleek as all hell. Possibly the greatest controller of all time. Then you throw in the industries best first and third party games? These next 7 years are going to be an absolute ride.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    Sorry, i'm so excited i had to make a thread. I don't post here much anymore but that's about to change now that i have the Quad.

Just got my PS4 today. I checked GameStop's website last night to see if they had any and it said low stock at my store. Called and they had one. Had them put it on hold until i could pick it up today. Greatness has arrived! I love this console already. Everything about it feels amazing. Especially the DS4.

Played some Call of Duty: Ghosts for the first time and got Killzone: Shadow Fall as well. Not sure what all the fuss is about when it comes to Ghosts but then again it's CoD so people are going to hate. Game is awesome. Going to start Killzone soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazystuff155 View Post
    Congrats to both of you.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Congrats on the purchases.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Apprentice
    I think COD is amazing too the graphics and game play is flawless I dont know why the hate.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG221 View Post
    I think COD is amazing too the graphics and game play is flawless I dont know why the hate.
    Yeah, maybe the last gen version is awful but all i've heard about Ghosts is how it's the worst in the series and has bad graphics? I'm not seeing any of that. I like the bigger maps i've been playing on. Maybe that's why people hate it. Because the bigger the maps, the more campers you'll get.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    OregonViking
    Woop Woop! Welcome to next gen! Be sure to try out Warframe. Outlast if you enjoy horror games without guns, NBA 2k14 if you like basketball... Avoid Madden as its mainly a port.

14. Likes JDizzleNO1 likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Captncoke49
    Congrats!

Apprentice
    Yeah, maybe the last gen version is awful but all i've heard about Ghosts is how it's the worst in the series and has bad graphics? I'm not seeing any of that. I like the bigger maps i've been playing on. Maybe that's why people hate it. Because the bigger the maps, the more campers you'll get.
    Actually the maps are designed so you cant camp and even if you do find a spot you wont be able to hold it down for long cause its a fast pace game and someone will find you, I would say the longest you can hold down a spot is 45 seconds if your lucky.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by OregonViking View Post
    Woop Woop! Welcome to next gen! Be sure to try out Warframe. Outlast if you enjoy horror games without guns, NBA 2k14 if you like basketball... Avoid Madden as its mainly a port.
    Yup, Warframe looks good. Just heard about Outlast. It sounds awesome. I'm a huge survival horror fan. I can't wait for the next Silent Hill. I think they're going to nail it on that new hardware.

I'll definitely be getting NBA 2k14 even though i already have it for the Xbox One. Once i touched that DS4 i knew it was time. The controller alone is going to make me double dip on that game. Plus i've been a fan of 2k's basketball games since well.. 2k itself on the Dreamcast. Madden haha, no thanks.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    SkarEffect

Welcome...

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3

You don't post here much because you're on xbox forums proclaiming how damn great it is and how horrible the PS4 is. I can't wait to hear how great the PS4 is here and how it's gonna "win the war", only to see you on other forums proclaiming the XBOX ONE is "amazing and the cloud is gonna put it back on top". You're honestly the most annoying poster I've ever encountered.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by N0REGARD4LIFE View Post
    You don't post here much because you're on xbox forums proclaiming how damn great it is and how horrible the PS4 is. I can't wait to hear how great the PS4 is here and how it's gonna "win the war", only to see you on other forums proclaiming the XBOX ONE is "amazing and the cloud is gonna put it back on top". You're honestly the most annoying poster I've ever encountered.
    God forbid a poster posting on a platform specific forum praising the platform.

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Congrats on the PS4, had my since launch and still love it more than my wife
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Gratz!

Another vote for Warframe here. Give it a go. Bit confusing to start but some really good in depth game play when you get into it.

​aka Sparc

Entropy isn't what it used be

PSN ID
    Crazy_KiD_169
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparc View Post
    Gratz!

Another vote for Warframe here. Give it a go. Bit confusing to start but some really good in depth game play when you get into it.
    Yeah I played warframe it is a bit confusing but I like it and I'm learning as I go.

Ultimate Veteran
    congrats its an awesome console

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    SkarEffect
    Have you added people from here yet, TDBank24?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    God forbid a poster posting on a platform specific forum praising the platform.
    Umm no that's not what he does at all. When he's on a PS4 board XBOX ONE sucks, and when he's on an XBOX board PS4 sucks. I could cut an paste a few of his posts and you'd see exactly what I'm talking about.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by N0REGARD4LIFE View Post
    Umm no that's not what he does at all. When he's on a PS4 board XBOX ONE sucks, and when he's on an XBOX board PS4 sucks. I could cut an paste a few of his posts and you'd see exactly what I'm talking about.
    I'll entertain this - but only for a minute and this should be THE LAST of it.

Because someone doesn't post in a uniform "I Love/hate the XBox/Sony/Playstation/MS" way then it's "bad"? People can have dynamic opinions.

It's those that are blindly, stupidly, bending the laws of logic and reasoning in order to purport a single, uniform agenda that should worry you.

We are not going to argue about someone's opinion, they're entitled to it. Call me when someone is being purposely difficult, but this isn't that instance.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

28. Likes unicron7, TDbank24, TidalPhoenix likes this post
    Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Admartian View Post
    I'll entertain this - but only for a minute and this should be THE LAST of it.

Because someone doesn't post in a uniform "I Love/hate the XBox/Sony/Playstation/MS" way then it's "bad"? People can have dynamic opinions.

It's those that are blindly, stupidly, bending the laws of logic and reasoning in order to purport a single, uniform agenda that should worry you.

We are not going to argue about someone's opinion, they're entitled to it. Call me when someone is being purposely difficult, but this isn't that instance.
    Someone was bound to bring up my posting habits from the other site and here. I'm used to it. I don't bash either console or company. I praise both of them. For some reason that upsets people. The fact that i don't pick a side and i show so much enthusiasm to one console or the other bothers people i guess.

Oh well, i'm enjoying the games! That's all that matters. Just got to the 3rd or 4th mission in Killzone: Shadow Fall. The one they showed at the PS4 reveal show. Omg, this game is pure eye candy. Not sure i'm sold on the gameplay being any better though. It's not bad but it's not as smooth as other shooters for me such as Call of Duty and Battlefield.

Thread Information