Latest PSU headlines:

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    7
    Points
    9,296 (0 Banked)

    Elder Scroll Online: FULL COLLISION WITH NPC!!



    Update of collision with enemies and NPC.

    I've just participated in beta couple weeks ago and it was a quite a good experience. Most issues were solved with gameplay mechanics, but there were few major ones with regards to no collisions, not enough impact on combat. (other MMOs dont have those anyways, but there were still huge criticism of those)

    Looks like ESO decide to address those issues. Those were only remaining criticism that were remaining and it was just addressed.

    I thoroughly enjoyed the beta(especially after lvl 8 ), but the update will absolutely make this game better.

    I hope you guys are excited about the game as I am. I've been looking for console MMO for a while and I think this game is it. and yes I've played FFXIV and I don't even consider that game a RPG.

  2. #2
    Community Manager
    Fijiandoce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pacific Isles of Doceness
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Posts
    4,272
    Rep Power
    87
    Points
    260,033 (888 Banked)
    I'm on the fence regarding TES:online still.

    We have games like Dragon Age coming out that have similar but (apparently) superior gameplay....Or there's just straight up Skyrim.

    Well, it's in Beta for a reason i guess
    Sig courtesy of the_jim


  3. #3
    Elite Guru
    berts08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    N.Ireland
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,592
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    7,660 (4,000 Banked)
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    I will be honest, I was not interested one bit in this game but I am starting to like what I see. The problem I have is the combat looks slow as $#@!. I'm more used to ff 14 combat speed. I will keep tabs on this.


    “Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke


    PSN ID: berts08



  4. #4
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,872
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    13,359 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    You may not consider FFXIV and RPG but the fact is, it is an RPG.

    Far as ESO online goes anyone who plays the game has no right to ever complain about pre-order bonuses, day 1 dlc, paywall, and microtransactions as ESo has all this and it is not even out.

    Breaking the lore by making it so if you pre-order you can choose any race any alliance: check
    hide an entire race behind a collectors edition: check (also can be seen as dlc)
    mocrotransaction: check(they WILL add imperials to be unlocked through a microtransaction)
    monthly sub on top of all this: check

    This is all the reasons and more why WOW has been failing and the best part is people accept this yet complain when other companies do it. So if they love the company it is ok to do it, if they hate the company it is not ok to do it. This game will be known for the pvp and will got F2P faster than SWTOR.


    Also the fisures are you kidding me has no one learned from Rift or even FFXIV Fates. These things are big and popular the first month than no one cares. In FFXIV least fate groups where great for leveling but oh no people complained and they axed that.
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 02-27-2014 at 12:30.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  5. Likes avecha likes this post
  6. #5
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    7
    Points
    9,296 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    I'm on the fence regarding TES:online still.

    We have games like Dragon Age coming out that have similar but (apparently) superior gameplay....Or there's just straight up Skyrim.

    Well, it's in Beta for a reason i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by berts08 View Post
    I will be honest, I was not interested one bit in this game but I am starting to like what I see. The problem I have is the combat looks slow as $#@!. I'm more used to ff 14 combat speed. I will keep tabs on this.
    Combat isn't slow mostly due to no cool down. Most importantly due to active combat like block and roll dodge. Also, becomes more skill and tatical fight because game becomes resource management.

    I made to lvl 59 dragoon on FFXIV, but it was so boring for me. The rotations killed me. Go side. Heavy strike. Do 1,2,3 combo. Go back, do 15 percent more damage buff. Repeat.

    Because this is resource needy combat, it becomes extremely strategic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    You may not consider FFXIV and RPG but the fact is, it is an RPG.

    Far as ESO online goes anyone who plays the game has no right to ever complain about pre-order bonuses, day 1 dlc, paywall, and microtransactions as ESo has all this and it is not even out.

    Breaking the lore by making it so if you pre-order you can choose any race any alliance: check
    hide an entire race behind a collectors edition: check (also can be seen as dlc)
    mocrotransaction: check(they WILL add imperials to be unlocked through a microtransaction)
    monthly sub on top of all this: check

    This is all the reasons and more why WOW has been failing and the best part is people accept this yet complain when other companies do it. So if they love the company it is ok to do it, if they hate the company it is not ok to do it. This game will be known for the pvp and will got F2P faster than SWTOR.


    Also the fisures are you kidding me has no one learned from Rift or even FFXIV Fates. These things are big and popular the first month than no one cares. In FFXIV least fate groups where great for leveling but oh no people complained and they axed that.
    For an RPG, everyone gets same items. No class customization. No skill tree. No skill variation. Same rotation needed for same class. They give you stat, but you are suppose to put everything into dex only (for dragoon)

    And i do not think microtransaction like you call it is even defined.
    ""There won't be anything like 'bonus points' but we'll have a shop to buy kinda fun stuff and services too, like name changes and things like that. But it's not part of the core game, anything in the core game is included in the subscription price.""

    from the game director. You can't possibly call name change microstransaction. Also, specifically call out no bonus points.

    http://venturebeat.com/2014/02/02/th...er-comparison/

    Please. What bonuses? Stats are same. YOu only look different. and you get option to make different looking armor but same stat. You get rings you can unlock by doing quest.

    so WHAT bonuses and DLC?

    Don't get me wrong, even aesthetics and early mounts are still bs,but not as bad as you make it out.

    Come on dude. You can be critical of the game, but it seems like you are unreasonably predetermined against this game.

    Fates were over balanced as f***. Was not fun at all. It was tedious, but everyone did it just for exp.
    Last edited by AttackTitan; 02-28-2014 at 01:16.

  7. #6
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,872
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    13,359 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    Combat isn't slow mostly due to no cool down. Most importantly due to active combat like block and roll dodge. Also, becomes more skill and tatical fight because game becomes resource management. I made to lvl 59 dragoon on FFXIV, but it was so boring for me. The rotations killed me. Go side. Heavy strike. Do 1,2,3 combo. Go back, do 15 percent more damage buff. Repeat. Because this is resource needy combat, it becomes extremely strategic. For an RPG, everyone gets same items. No class customization. No skill tree. No skill variation. Same rotation needed for same class. They give you stat, but you are suppose to put everything into dex only (for dragoon) And i do not think microtransaction like you call it is even defined. ""There won't be anything like 'bonus points' but we'll have a shop to buy kinda fun stuff and services too, like name changes and things like that. But it's not part of the core game, anything in the core game is included in the subscription price."" from the game director. You can't possibly call name change microstransaction. Also, specifically call out no bonus points. http://venturebeat.com/2014/02/02/th...er-comparison/ Please. What bonuses? Stats are same. YOu only look different. and you get option to make different looking armor but same stat. You get rings you can unlock by doing quest. so WHAT bonuses and DLC? Don't get me wrong, even aesthetics and early mounts are still bs,but not as bad as you make it out. Come on dude. You can be critical of the game, but it seems like you are unreasonably predetermined against this game. Fates were over balanced as f***. Was not fun at all. It was tedious, but everyone did it just for exp.
    You have clearly NEVER played FFXIV so go make up $#@! some where else. lvl 59 on a game with lvl 50 cap?
    For an RPG, everyone gets same items. No class customization. No skill tree. No skill variation. Same rotation needed for same class. They give you stat, but you are suppose to put everything into dex only (for dragoon)
    Dex only? wtf you talking about dragoon is str. Please make up $#@! somewhere else. Not to mention you completly avoid what I said about imperial edition WITH THE $#@!ING IMPERIAL CLASS LOCKED TO THAT EDITION, the pre-order bonuses WHICH BREAK ALLIANCE BY LETTING YOU CHOOSE ANY CLASS ANY ALLAINCE and such. You can not be taking seriously any more because you are so full of crap with that FFXIV nonsense and ignoring the simple facts of the pre-order and imperial edition. Reply if you want but you clearly know nothing and denying the fact like an ostrich sticking its head in the ground.



    there you go there is video evidence
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 02-28-2014 at 01:33.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  8. #7
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    7
    Points
    9,296 (0 Banked)
    Fine. I may be confusing other MMOs, with lvl and dex crap. But I have played the game. and I am 1 lvl away from max. It has been a while since I played.

    Game is crap. Look me up Galden Shieldbreaker. On adamantoise server.


    I understand I got some info wrong, but stop with the insult. YOu know I am correct when I say attribute $#@! is bs. You either put everything to dex or str. Fate grinding sucks. There is no skill tree. There is no customization. Game is full of just skill rotation. No customization. Every class looks the same thanks to main job story quest gives you BLUE items. Makes freaking crafting useless.

    You have not addressed any of those points.

    As for lore, I could not give two sh*t about them. Game has good story. Good gameplay. Some background lore crap conflict dont bother me.

    If that is your argument for why this game is bad, then you are just grasping.

    Also,

    SAME BLOGGER who you valued opinion of. Doing 180 turn. Saying he is addicted to game once he got past lvl 10.

    So no. There is your so called "video evidence" Please eat on this. I am sure eating your own words are tasty.
    Last edited by AttackTitan; 02-28-2014 at 22:24.

  9. #8
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,872
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    13,359 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Ok you are having a very very hard time understanding my points so I shall re say them all again and make you eat your own words as you so lovely put it, which is extremly funny insulting me when you want me to stop with the insults.


    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    Fine. I may be confusing other MMOs, with lvl and dex crap. But I have played the game. and I am 1 lvl away from max. It has been a while since I played.

    Game is crap. Look me up Galden Shieldbreaker. On adamantoise server.
    Ok there is no way I will ever believe you played FFXIV because it was not like you got some info wrong you got a ton of info wrong. I knew you would reply back telling me to look at some random character. Anyone can do you that. You want me to what trust you that is yours when you got so much info wrong? Does that make sense to you?


    I understand I got some info wrong, but stop with the insult. YOu know I am correct when I say attribute $#@! is bs. You either put everything to dex or str. Fate grinding sucks. There is no skill tree. There is no customization. Game is full of just skill rotation. No customization. Every class looks the same thanks to main job story quest gives you BLUE items. Makes freaking crafting useless.

    You have not addressed any of those points.
    So lets do that now. First lets assume you really did play the game. AF armor is tied into the lore of FF so of course if we same class we will look the same and guess what...guess....every mmo is like that. Even your precious ESO when you get max lvl and go for best gear you will look like everyone else who is playing your same class. This is where vanity systems come in and FFXIV plans to have one. Just a skill rotation? Yes so is every mmo out there. Imagine a game where you just pressed random buttons and won. Yes even your bf ESO will have skill rotations and a min max. Now for the Allagon(which is raid gear) and the Darklight(step above af) yes they have generic look to fit multiple classes. The allagon and dl are only viable option you have for looking the same, but again that is what vanity is for. Imagine devs spending thousands of hours making the same stat gear but looking different. That is a waste.

    Lets talk Fates now. Boring? YEP but that was not my point. My point is the fisure system in ESO. This is just like fates, and the Rift events from Rifts. these events are awesome, yes even some of the big monster fates I loved, and in Rift man where those Rift events great. My point is while these seem good the inevitable will happen to where no one will give two $#@!s about them. They will pop and no one will go to do it. Imagine these poping where you have got to do a quest and oh $#@! you can not because of it and double $#@! you can not solo it.

    Far as the lack of skill tree and everything else yes it is overly simplified, but having alot does not make the game good. the reason is look at Rift. Fantastic customization, but wait all those choices mean $#@! because you need a cookie cutter build to do good dps and survive. Will ESo be different? That we can not say until it is out and the hardcore firgure it out.

    As for lore, I could not give two sh*t about them. Game has good story. Good gameplay. Some background lore crap conflict dont bother me.
    Some background lore? Um the conflict is the main part of ESO story. These races and factions hate each other. Having a race to another faction break the "good story" because it does not matter.

    If that is your argument for why this game is bad, then you are just grasping.
    No you are failing to see my points of why I do not like the game. in fact it is amazing how I have brough up these points several times in other threads and those who disagreed with me did just that and did not parade around as you are with the "nope your opinion is wrong this game is great you are wrong." Seriously just let it go and a year from now after the honeymoon period is over with ESO you can maybe come back and we will see if the game is doing good, or if it was just another mmo in the night. Either way let it go you are defending this game way to much

    Also,

    SAME BLOGGER who you valued opinion of. Doing 180 turn. Saying he is addicted to game once he got past lvl 10.

    So no. There is your so called "video evidence" Please eat on this. I am sure eating your own words are tasty.
    Angry Joe is great isnt he? I am glad he is having fun, I am glad you are having fun. You just missed my point of posting the video as evidence, and this is something you are still avoiding. I posted that video to evidence the Imperial race locked behind a paywall, the races breaking thier alliance with preorder, and as he bring up to the possibility of both these things going to be in a cash shop(microtransactions) which breaks the game lore. I mean imagine in wow, if you played that, Orcs or blood elves going to alliance while the game still uses the story of horde vs alliance and the hatred of the different races.

    you as blood elf walk up to human npc
    human npc: the blood elves have detroyed our alliance lands for long enough. We must wipe out those horde scum and any other blood elves. go now
    you as blood elf accepts the quest

    WTF? does that sound logical to you? And that is what is happening in the story.


    So you hopefully understand the points I have been saying and you can let it go that not everyone will enjoy ESO, or you can respond, insults, tell me I am wrong and blah blah blah, and I will sit here laughing at you. Either way I am done with this topic with you.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  10. #9
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    7
    Points
    9,296 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    So lets do that now. First lets assume you really did play the game. AF armor is tied into the lore of FF so of course if we same class we will look the same and guess what...guess....every mmo is like that. Even your precious ESO when you get max lvl and go for best gear you will look like everyone else who is playing your same class. This is where vanity systems come in and FFXIV plans to have one. Just a skill rotation? Yes so is every mmo out there. Imagine a game where you just pressed random buttons and won. Yes even your bf ESO will have skill rotations and a min max. Now for the Allagon(which is raid gear) and the Darklight(step above af) yes they have generic look to fit multiple classes. The allagon and dl are only viable option you have for looking the same, but again that is what vanity is for. Imagine devs spending thousands of hours making the same stat gear but looking different. That is a waste.
    Ok. Here is what you are admitting to.

    Final Fantasy 14 has:

    -No variability.
    -Same skill rotation
    -EVERYONE LOOKS SAME

    now you are making excuses. Not to mention no skill variability. whole armory system is a hoax. Not only same class look same. they play EXACTLY the same. Not what i look for in RPG.

    As for your min max, it is completely false. There is no one max that is good for every scenario. We don't know what end game is like, but there is no max build yet.

    Some skills are so situational and so niche, it cant be max. However, here what we know for fact right now. As of now at beta, there is no max build. Class don't look same at ALL. You can't even guess what class they are by looking at them.

    So no. You are absolutely wrong there.

    Lets talk Fates now. Boring? YEP but that was not my point. My point is the fisure system in ESO. This is just like fates, and the Rift events from Rifts. these events are awesome, yes even some of the big monster fates I loved, and in Rift man where those Rift events great. My point is while these seem good the inevitable will happen to where no one will give two $#@!s about them. They will pop and no one will go to do it. Imagine these poping where you have got to do a quest and oh $#@! you can not because of it and double $#@! you can not solo it.
    Again, I have avoided fissure system enough to comment, but that is not true at all. FATE was like 3 times more efficient at lvl grinding then anything else. If it was balanced properly, it would have been decent. And last I heard, it got balanced and it is more manageable.

    Far as the lack of skill tree and everything else yes it is overly simplified, but having alot does not make the game good. the reason is look at Rift. Fantastic customization, but wait all those choices mean $#@! because you need a cookie cutter build to do good dps and survive. Will ESo be different? That we can not say until it is out and the hardcore firgure it out.
    Again, you are admitting to it and making excuses for it.

    Some background lore? Um the conflict is the main part of ESO story. These races and factions hate each other. Having a race to another faction break the "good story" because it does not matter.
    Nope. Not unless they make good context for it. Again, some background lore that has no role in story, Idc. Story has been fantastic so far. like uncomparably better than that pink bra chick in FFXIV. I am talking side quests having tons better quests and story than FFXIV's main story.

    No you are failing to see my points of why I do not like the game. in fact it is amazing how I have brough up these points several times in other threads and those who disagreed with me did just that and did not parade around as you are with the "nope your opinion is wrong this game is great you are wrong." Seriously just let it go and a year from now after the honeymoon period is over with ESO you can maybe come back and we will see if the game is doing good, or if it was just another mmo in the night. Either way let it go you are defending this game way to much
    Prob because no one wanted to deal with your illogical points. Compared to FFXIV, looks very promising.

    Angry Joe is great isnt he? I am glad he is having fun, I am glad you are having fun. You just missed my point of posting the video as evidence, and this is something you are still avoiding. I posted that video to evidence the Imperial race locked behind a paywall, the races breaking thier alliance with preorder, and as he bring up to the possibility of both these things going to be in a cash shop(microtransactions) which breaks the game lore. I mean imagine in wow, if you played that, Orcs or blood elves going to alliance while the game still uses the story of horde vs alliance and the hatred of the different races.
    -Imperial Race
    Look. It is bs and i am not happy with it. However, people said it doesnt offer benefit in PVP and it isnt game breaker for me.

    -Race breaking alliance with preorder
    I think any other race can do that. I heard there was a good context on it.

    -Cash Shop.
    It is supposed to be vanity and name change and stuff.

    -Some Lore bs.
    Not know enough about lore to confirm there is lore conflict, but everything has been put into context really well and no conflict in story. Story is still farrrr better than FFXIV.


    you as blood elf walk up to human npc
    human npc: the blood elves have detroyed our alliance lands for long enough. We must wipe out those horde scum and any other blood elves. go now
    you as blood elf accepts the quest

    WTF? does that sound logical to you? And that is what is happening in the story.
    Again, idk when blood elves or w/e attacked human. I dont know time period. This maybe before. Your example never happened in game. I've not seen any direct conflicts. Have not seen any report of direct conflict.

    So this must be your imagining. I can imagine 9999999999 thing that would suck on FFXIV, but those are imaginations. Not real.



    And please don't run away from the point I made. You purposely posted video of Angry Joe being negative. Now I post him saying he is addicted to game after playing more. Now you compeltely side step him.

    LoL. Come on man. He rips your argument apart in his second positive video. I mean destroys it. Funny he is your blogger.

    Respond to Angry Joe's point who did not mention all those negative stuff you said. And he played FARRR more than you and you value his opinion enough to post him here.

  11. #10
    Chocolatier to the Stars
    TidalPhoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you!
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Posts
    11,587
    Rep Power
    116
    Points
    13,194 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

    ​aka Sparc

  12. #11
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,872
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    13,359 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Let it go. This is the last post you'll get from me because you are still unable to see my point and are clearly a blind fan of eso that you can not see the negative and you keep trying to argue it. No max lol you have never played mmo before and,you saying this,proves it. Because of the immaturity you have shown I know you will post something along the lines of running away, but when you get older It is called being the bigger man and walking away from someone who has thier mind made up and will never change..Get a life, let it go.
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 03-01-2014 at 16:13.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  13. #12
    Elite Guru
    *goo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,254
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    31,019 (0 Banked)
    PSU Online: FULL COLLISION WITH MEMBERS!!


    Obligatory Tapatalk Signature

  14. #13
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    16
    Points
    7,913 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    I'm trying to read this, but damn, I'm confused as all hell.

  15. #14
    Power Member
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,345
    Rep Power
    124
    Points
    55,480 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I didn't know this game was on PS4 and Xbone until now, I thought it was PC/Mac only.
    IT is true that you Learn something new every day.

  16. #15
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,872
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    13,359 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    I didn't know this game was on PS4 and Xbone until now, I thought it was PC/Mac only.
    IT is true that you Learn something new every day.
    The only thing that sucks is because of Microsoft policy,of,not having cross servers pc,ps4,Xbox one all play sepretly
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  17. #16
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    546
    Rep Power
    7
    Points
    9,296 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Let it go. This is the last post you'll get from me because you are still unable to see my point and are clearly a blind fan of eso that you can not see the negative and you keep trying to argue it. No max lol you have never played mmo before and,you saying this,proves it. Because of the immaturity you have shown I know you will post something along the lines of running away, but when you get older It is called being the bigger man and walking away from someone who has thier mind made up and will never change..Get a life, let it go.
    I answered all your post. Seems like you just couldnt handle the fact that your own "evidence" said game addicted him.

    LOL. Or is it only "evidence" when it suits you?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.