Latest PSU headlines:

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Final Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games

Stepping Down as Community Content Manager

Hey all,

Just wanted to announce that I'll be stepping down from my position effective immediately. It has been a pleasure to serve PSU in such a fashion, creating reviews or opinions. I would like to thank everyone that contributed to the section and wanted it to watch it grow like I did. It was a great moment creating the first review for this section, and I will still create reviews every now and then.

Ghost will once again be in control of this section and hopefully some of the ideas I had can come to fruition. Once again, thank you to all the contributors who made what the section is today.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sucks to see you step down but I understand. Thanks for everything that you've done for this section.

You're a quality poster/guy.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Hate to hear it Scud. But you did a damn fine job! Thanks for your service!

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Sorry to hear friend

Sent by using my fingers. How else can you
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Thanks for your time and effort Scud. I know I didn't give this section the love it deserves and I take responsibility for its lack of growth and development. I will get around to giving this part of PSU the attention and love it deserves, I promise!

Ultimate Veteran
    This section and the Design Corner could definitely use more activity. I know I want to write an opinion piece. Glad to hear you'll still be sticking around, Sir_Scud.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 02-28-2014 at 05:47.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Thanks all. I'll still contribute from time to time, but think this is for the best.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Sorry to see, Scud! Bravo on all the work.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Sad to see mate but if it's that time then it's that time, well done for all your great work
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

PSU Live Streamer
    Will miss ya Scud! You always brought positivity to this section. Ghost is full of malice and hatred....won't be the same :P

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

Extreme Poster
    well it's obvious we need to cut the fat (not speaking about you scud)...i have seen this thread constantly for the past week...that pretty much shows that this section is dead...but yet it's still out there. why? i don't know. why does this need an entire section of the forum?

i really wish we had someone design the forums well. it's annoying going through all these redundant sections that could easily be within another.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    I don't disagree, Sufi. There were big plans for this section and to add to it. But in its current form you could easily have the databases in a different section. There would probably be more views per review if they were in the ps4 section or whatever.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    I don't disagree, Sufi. There were big plans for this section and to add to it. But in its current form you could easily have the databases in a different section. There would probably be more views per review if they were in the ps4 section or whatever.
    exactomundo. i will keep beating a dead horse but i swear, a few of us do get it. you get more views if there's more exposure. no one is going to go around and click on places to find things (random things).

why is FB so successful? Because they make it easy on you to advertise new things...they just put it in your feed! at first i hated it but honestly...i'm not going to deny that sometimes i end up liking things i never thought i would have.

sometimes i participate in the design corner with votes because i just happen to stumble on it, "accidentally". what if i knew about all the matches all the time? i'm sure i'd click at least half of them. but i'm not to click on the design corner section just to look for something i'm probably not that interested to begin with.

sometimes (i know i keep using this word) you just go with the flow, you don't ask. you just take out your friend/gf/bf (whatever) out and don't ask where they want to go...you just take them. we're lazy beings. you have to understand these things or things will continue to wither away and die off.

you have to make things easier on the consumer so that it's about clicking on it now, rather than waiting on you to find your way there so you can decide if you want to click on something or not. the latter doesn't get any responses.

we should find a way to organize things but yet not completely separate them. i'm sure it can be done. if it needs a new system then so be it but we need it.

P.S. I clicked on this section and realized it had interesting stuff after it had apparently lost activity and saw your thread...oh the irony. i have yet to click on the other 10 sections that aren't platform sections. big surprise.

Thread Information