Forum Overseer

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

New York pastor: Obama sending 'white $#@! demons' to 'scoop up' black men

A so-called birther pastor in New York this week accused President Barack Obama of a plot to have “white $#@! demons” lure African-American men away from African-American women.
    In a YouTube video posted on Tuesday, Atlah World Missionary Church Rev. James David Manning said that he had displayed the following sign outside his Harlem church: ”Obama has released the $#@! demons on the black man. Look out black woman. A white $#@! may take your man.”
    “Obama has released these demons, particularly upon the black males,” he explained. “This $#@!sexual demon, hoping to influence as many black males to subscribe to ideas that $#@!sexual perverted LGBT as possible.”

As evidence, Manning pointed to the “outing” of basketball player Jason Collins and football player Michael Sam.
    “I have noticed that Obama is influencing the few black men that are left to come out of the closet — or be $#@!sexual — and they are being scooped up by white $#@!s, leaving the black woman in more dire straits and with less of a choice of a man to come and be her husband, and father her children,” he said.
    Manning warned that black women had the most to lose from the “white $#@! demons.”
    “You will have a very hard time competing against a white $#@!sexual male,” he opined. “He’s usually got money. A white $#@! usually has an American Express card, he usually has an opportunity at the theater. $#@!s love the theater. They love to go out to dinner, parties. They love that kind of a thing. And as a black woman, you can’t compete!”

Manning said that the “conclusive proof” was that no “white $#@!s” had come out in professional sports.
    In conclusion, the pastor expressed support for the Ugandan and Nigerian governments’ stands against $#@!sexuality, “and the people of Africa who will not have this God-forsaken abominational [SIC], anti-creation, anti-integrity, anti-life, anti-humanity, anti-universal understanding, anti-DNA, anti-if-you-will-godliness established in our nation by this pervert, this son of Satan, Barack Hussein Obama.”
    “But his powers continue.”

Last year, Manning accused the president of having a “love child” and then shooting the mother outside the White House. He has also alleged that Obama traded gay sex for cocaine while a teenager.
    Watch the video below from ATLAHWorldwide, broadcast Feb. 25, 2014.

(h/t: Pink News)

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/2...-up-black-men/

This is the best thing i have ever read on the internet.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I can barely say anything beyond "wtf" lol.

Forum Overseer

this is why i love the internet.

4. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Super Elite
    Isn't it usually black man has babies with white woman leaves her to become single mother?
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

reaper of souls
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    haha what a chump!

recently there was an MP in the UK who blamed our recent floods on the legalization of gay marriage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-25793358

Elite Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by MacP View Post
    Isn't it usually black man has babies with white woman leaves her to become single mother?
    only in england...lol

This sounds like a story that you would hear on a certain cable news network.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Excellent lead them away so I may swoop in and get with those beautiful black women.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

9. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Finally You Are Free
    Oh noes the white devils are up to their old trickery yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Excellent lead them away so I may swoop in and get with those beautiful black women.
    Yuuichi has the right idea.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    lol, yo is a wild boy

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Sorry to break it to you but grey babies are a thing now days and soon enough we will all be mixed onto one generic race with Asian features.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Finally You Are Free
    Wow, thanks for deleting my original message, PSU. $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Sorry to break it to you but grey babies are a thing now days and soon enough we will all be mixed onto one generic race with Asian features.
    Not really. There's still 5+ billion people these features would need to mix with. India alone would devalue the appearance dramatically, and it would only diverge further once you introduce the other ethnicities. The human body is prone to easy genetic shift of the skin color, facial structure, and hair.

Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    This Rawstory site is like The Onion? As this reads like something from The Onion or Family Guy:

“You will have a very hard time competing against a white $#@!sexual male,” he opined. “He’s usually got money. A white $#@! usually has an American Express card, he usually has an opportunity at the theater. $#@!s love the theater. They love to go out to dinner, parties. They love that kind of a thing. And as a black woman, you can’t compete!”
    As if it was from Family Guy/Onion it would be doing so to subvert $#@!phobia.... whereas if this is real, it's just... crazy, but still hilarious.

Pretty bad that I can't be sure which.

[Edit] Okay, this is a real story.. ha ha.
    Last edited by darky89; 03-02-2014 at 15:59.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    He calls a gay sports star and "alleged basketball player" Is he really that bad?
    "Jason Collins who is alleged basketball player"

Thread Information