Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Please Help Ms. Carolyn. :(

The mother of a dear friend is in need of some help.

http://www.crowdrise.com/collinsbenefitfund

Our sister is very ill and is in need of a liver transplant. While she waits on that she and her husband are in need of assistance with Medical expenses, maintaining their household on a single income, and for frequent trips and procedures related to her medical care. Once surgery is complete she will need surgical after-care and need to be in an environment in which sterility can be maintained. She has grandchildren, adult children, and a husband who love her very much, not to mention her siblings, nieces and nephews. Every donation no matter the size is deeply appreciated as we try to help her cope with this medical crisis.
    Anyone that is able to donate, please use any name you wish, but also include your forum name and tag PSU.

i.e. F34R @PSU.com

I appreciate any help that is given.

A big "thanks" to Ghost for allowing me to post this.
    Last edited by F34R; 03-04-2014 at 04:58.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    The mother of a dear friend is in need of some help.

http://www.crowdrise.com/collinsbenefitfund

Anyone that is able to donate, please use any name you wish, but also include your forum name and tag PSU.

i.e. F34R @PSU.com

I appreciate any help that is given.

A big "thanks" to Ghost for allowing me to post this.
    Prayers and best wishes to her.

My mom is in almost the exact same situation, so I know first hand how stressful the finances around a transplant can be. She had a double lung transplant in August and for two months after she was released she needed to rent an apartment in Dallas for daily hospital visits and now once or twice a month has to visit Dallas for other checkups, which includes a nightly hotel stay each time. Thankfully her husband has good health coverage and is softening a lot of the medical expenses, but everything that isn't covered by that certainly does add up.

Thread Information