Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Master Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by vesh1717 View Post
    Crouching is not a cover system. A cover system is like in the previous KZ installments where you can put your back to a wall and peak out as needed. I really really enjoyed the previous KZ games... run and gun just isn't my style.
    Works in single player when behind a wall push the stick (don't remember which) up to peak.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by chriharr View Post
    WOW that review is one of the worst I've ever read, honestly there's nothing to fault KillZone on except for maybe parts of its story, if you go from KillZone 1 back on the playstation 2 and played the other games on PS3 right through to the 4th home console game which is shadow fall, it's a breath of fresh air and the series gets better and better… it's much better than most games, it's not a typical first person shooter it's an ADVENTURE/SHOOTER… it's not a True FPS, but that's why people like myself love it, if it's all just run and gun it's boring as dog turds and no fun….

Knack although it's the only real platformer game on the PS4, it's garbage, it has no fun factor, it's a really bad cross between ratchet and clank/ crash bandicoot and Katamari …. but those games were actually good… knack is just an unfinished project that went nowhere…. sure there's a story there for a second game but it's boring and cliche, knack is a tech demo nothing more.
    First of all, no where in there did it say I was reviewing the game. I can't believe how serious you guys take all of this. lol All I was saying is that the game sucked IN MY OPINION. If you read through the thread you will see that in all honesty I give it a 5/10. You guys are too much!
    I love my PS3, but I'm ready for the PS4!

PSU Live Streamer
    lets not crucify the guy. Yes a 1 is a bit outlandish. 1-3 is typically saved for games that simply dont work and have game breaking bugs/issues. Not just because 'you dont like it'. That aside however he adjusted his score. Lets leave it at that before this turns into a war thread.

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Still haven't played Knack. Killzone was aggravating because it could have been great. I felt it had all the mechanics and the owl was an awesome addition, but the story sucked and there were some insanely aggravating levels. Hated the ending with a passion. But I had a lot of fun with it. Even 5/10 is harsh in my opinion. 7 or so seems about right.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by vesh1717 View Post
    First of all, no where in there did it say I was reviewing the game. I can't believe how serious you guys take all of this. lol All I was saying is that the game sucked IN MY OPINION. If you read through the thread you will see that in all honesty I give it a 5/10. You guys are too much!
    Don't get me wrong I'm not crucifying you, I'm just saying that the main reason you said that you hated the game was because of no cover system which clearly there is. The game has so many flaws that its not even funny I agree with you on that one, but all-in-all for a launch title it's a good game. I would give it a low to mid 70's score as there's a lot of improvement to be made but it's a solid title in general.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    OregonViking
    Check out Warframe. 10/10 for me, especially for free dollars

(Though I will be spending money for some platinum because I respect the Digital Extremes team).

Thread Information