Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5

Starting up the Corp again.

Many of us have voiced our ideas and opinions on how to get player back back into PSUGS, and we've all had very good ideas.

I'm in the process of getting a video recorder to begin filming and editing matches
    Ranthop had an idea of reaching out to the community outside of the game and forums by reaching them VIA PSN i.ds.
    Ghost has already started up a Youtube and Twitch channel for us to use
    and there are many more great ideas. I think we need a thread that we can all voice our thoughts and ideas in to get the palyer base back and increased.

I've also had the idea to have Community nights. Let people know via PSN or PSU that "Hey this friday night we're all gonna try to get on and play AMBUSH all night in free suits to ISK farm while the tax percent is bumped up too so we put money in the COrps wallet as well. You in?" something simple like that. Or we can even have "Drunken Squad Night" lol I particularly like that one.

But the fact is that we need to bring these people back or get new active players in and by playing with more people in the community and having fun, we can do that. Other than the butt hurt CEOs of Corps who rage quit in the middle of a match leaving the whole squad and Corp at odds. DING!!!

PSN: Unaidedhippo5 - Dust514:Ye Be Gods - FFXIV:ARR: Yeshua Insignia

2. Likes DEADMUDD likes this post
    PSN ID
    Ranthop
    Yup, my plan is so simple yet sooo tedious; I've already written down all of the PSN IDs of our members so then I'll need to message them all preferably with help, because HOLY SHIV, JOLE, are there a lot of "dormant members" (280+). I plan to have the message ready to go when ever 1.8 hits and we've all gotten a chance to see the new additions!

There will be people who have simply jumped ship over to PS4, sold their PS3 to do so and my friend wojo, a member of our corp, did just that. I think a good percentage of our members might have too and that's what I'm most afraid of, but aside form that I'd expect we'll attract 8-12% of our corp back to Dust 514. I'll be working on a sort of rough draft before 1.8, so all I'll need are a few helping hands when it comes time to distribute the message.

4. Likes DEADMUDD likes this post
    PSN ID
    Ranthop
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranthop View Post
    I'll need to message them all preferably with help, because HOLY SHIV, JOLE, are there a lot of "dormant members" (280+)
    I wasn't kidding... it took me 4 hours to distribute the message to every member!
    Why we have so many

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I wasn't kidding... it took me 4 hours to distribute the message to every member!
    Why we have so many
    Man you don't have to go overboard good sir! It's an awesome effort, thanks.

PSN ID
    Ranthop
    Yeah, but now that it's done with all we have to do is wait... I've seen 2 people log on with the first 24 hours, that's a good sign!

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Why we have so many
    Thats commitment right there....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    felix336
    I've been on sporadically the past couple weeks, and have actually played quite a bit yesterday and today. Hard to say if that will hold up (depends a lot what happens at FF) but I'm starting to have some fun with it again. FW is especially nice.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix336 View Post
    I've been on sporadically the past couple weeks, and have actually played quite a bit yesterday and today. Hard to say if that will hold up (depends a lot what happens at FF) but I'm starting to have some fun with it again. FW is especially nice.
    Which faction?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    felix336
    So far just Gallente.

Would I lose faction standing by fighting for others though? Because I wouldn't mind also doing Cal or Min for the dropsuits/weapons/mods.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix336 View Post
    So far just Gallente.

Would I lose faction standing by fighting for others though? Because I wouldn't mind also doing Cal or Min for the dropsuits/weapons/mods.
    You can fight for a faction's ally too without losing points so you could fight for Minmatar. If you ever feel like Min FW and you see COVERT SUBTERFUGE on holla, I love Min FW.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items DoomVita
    Its looking another 3-4 months before i can get myself a replacement PS3 unfortunatly. which sucks coz i realy wanna play DUST again with the corp!!

The King has Returned

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    It'd be nice to have some games again...a lot of the old skool members have come back and the game is really coming along nicely. Hurry!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items DoomVita
    Trust me, if i could buy one today i would. but have to be smart with money.

Payrise should be coming and new tax rates might help bring things closer yet

The King has Returned

Thread Information