Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    PSN ID
    IshTing
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post

It depends. Above is 900P vs 1080P on AC4.
    Can anyone post a gif of PS4 (1080p) vs PC (Highest res(4K??))?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    firstly, i'm surprised it packs a punch. secondly, i'm sorry but you bought your PC that runs last-gen games at that resolution, not next-gen and i'd still like to see it doing 60fps on older games, i would be surprised. unless you have proof.

We’re talking about ultra details with 1440p and 60fps. Otherwise it’s pointless to put yourself in that 1%.

“the GTX 680MX can play Battlefield 3 on ultra settings at 30 FPS on a native resolution of 2560x1440 during our benchmark sequence. For fluent multiplayer gameplay, the resolution and/or anti-aliasing should be reduced (e.g. 1920x1080 Ultra at 45 fps).”

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-...X.83519.0.html

BF3 isn’t supposed to be taxing much either, it’s technically a cross-gen title pretty much considering it’s out on PS3/360 and PC. No way your Mac can run next-gen games at 1440p with ultra and 60fps. But I’d certainly love to be proven wrong.
    So, because I put the resolution in bold, including myself in a 1% range, and used a snicker smiley, you assume I meant "next gen" with ultra settings, and 60fps? You asked what games would run at that resolution.

C'mon....

I can play Diablo III "ultra" @60fps or more. I'd have to check anything else though.

Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    If you install windows LMAO
    I do have it installed.

Forum Overseer

really i totally missed sarcasm from that post. especially since you seemed fairly serious when you had posted your stats.

Diablo 3 is old...and it's not that taxing either. btw. are you playing diablo 3 at 1440p as well?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Sufi,

Yes. (stupid forums are going to $#@! today. I tried quoting your post 10 times lol)

Elite Sage
    I am still jelly of your screen though. I'm going to need another 780 when I step up. Currently my 780 could run it Ultra settings 2560x1440 at 60fps but I'm gonna get a 120Hz screen so I wanna get as many frames as I get now.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    I am still jelly of your screen though. I'm going to need another 780 when I step up. Currently my 780 could run it Ultra settings 2560x1440 at 60fps but I'm gonna get a 120Hz screen so I wanna get as many frames as I get now.
    The PC we have in the "game" room is pushing a single 770GTX right now. I am on the verge of caving in for another, and a screen similar to what we talked about a month or so ago.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    So, because I put the resolution in bold, including myself in a 1% range, and used a snicker smiley, you assume I meant "next gen" with ultra settings, and 60fps? You asked what games would run at that resolution.

C'mon....

I can play Diablo III "ultra" @60fps or more. I'd have to check anything else though.

I do have it installed.

When you switch from Mac to Windows or vice versa do you sometimes press the wrong window button to minimise or close?

Forum Overseer

I am on the verge of caving in for another, and a screen similar to what we talked about a month or so ago.
    $#@! dude, will you calm down your consumerism tits for a second? jesus!

i'm also envious but also can't stand consumerism lol.

Elite Sage
    The PC we have in the "game" room is pushing a single 770GTX right now. I am on the verge of caving in for another, and a screen similar to what we talked about a month or so ago.
    The G-Sync ASUS? Yeah I can't wait to get it in my hands and hooked up to my rig. Not only excited about the resolution but also that it has both G-Sync and 120Hz. Going to be so ridiculously smooth.

BBK.. Tapa. Talked.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    $#@! dude, will you calm down your consumerism tits for a second? jesus!

i'm also envious but also can't stand consumerism lol.
    If they'd stop selling $#@!, I'd stop buying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    The G-Sync ASUS? Yeah I can't wait to get it in my hands and hooked up to my rig. Not only excited about the resolution but also that it has both G-Sync and 120Hz. Going to be so ridiculously smooth.

BBK.. Tapa. Talked.
    I've been reading more and more about it, and I'm all giddy!!

Thread Information