Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    My fave CoD would probably be Black ops or Black ops 2.

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

PSN ID
    OneBeardedNerd
    I'd say Black Ops is my favourite. I'm a sucker for Cold War nostalgia anyway, but I had so much fun with the Crossbow in MP. Plus the wager matches, the introduction of game modes like One in the Chamber and Gun Game, and the fact that the whole MP felt overhauled, made it feel like it wasn't just another CoD game.

World at War has a special place in my heart though, just for the War game mode. I've wished for it's return in every CoD release since. I'm hoping that, if the rumours of Treyarch working on WaW2 are true, we'll see War return with that release. Fingers crossed.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    OregonViking
    Proud owner of zero call of duty games. I intend to keep it that way!

PSN ID
    OneBeardedNerd
    I see this forum also has it's share of people who don't like CoD, yet still feel the need to make that clear in CoD threads. Y'know, coz they really don't care about CoD.

I guess it wouldn't be a legit gaming forum without them.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    OregonViking
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBeardedNerd View Post
    I see this forum also has it's share of people who don't like CoD, yet still feel the need to make that clear in CoD threads. Y'know, coz they really don't care about CoD.

I guess it wouldn't be a legit gaming forum without them.
    I did come off as a bit of an arse, my bad. We come in all shapes n sizes don't we? I really do respect the elite competition level of the best player & twitch shooting aspect of it. I just resent the mass 12/13 year olds who try to talk like they are gangsters. Also I used to play Counter Strike, so if I wanted that twitch shooting experience I'd do it on a PC where I can pump out the maximum frames per second- which is the one true gaming genre where that actually matters. So I'm very picky with my console FPS. Welcome to the forum though bromigo!
    Last edited by OregonViking; 08-18-2014 at 18:13.

PSN ID
    OneBeardedNerd
    Quote Originally Posted by OregonViking View Post
    I did come off as a bit of an arse, my bad. We come in all shapes n sizes don't we? I really do respect the elite competition level of the best player & twitch shooting aspect of it. I just resent the mass 12/13 year olds who try to talk like they are gangsters. Also I used to play Counter Strike, so if I wanted that twitch shooting experience I'd do it on a PC where I can pump out the maximum frames per second- which is the one true gaming genre where that actually matters. So I'm very picky with my console FPS. Welcome to the forum though bromigo!
    Aye, no worries mate. My tongue was mostly in cheek with that post anyway. To be fair, I haven't played a CoD game since MW3 myself, and that doesn't look like changing with AW. Although I'd buy a Treyarch-made WaW2 without thinking about it.

Cheers for the welcome, bud.

Elite Guru
    Call of Duty: United Offensive. Or 'The last good cod' as I sometimes refer to it.

Obligatory Tapatalk Signature

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Probably COD4. Spent numerous hours online with friends on that game as well as picking up the PC version for specific servers. WaW I enjoyed but would still go back to MW. In WaW I liked the older weapons and had maps that were better for sniping.

MW2 came out and picked that up and played it but found it was generally too easy. Once BFBC2 released MW2 got shelved and was only pulled out if my roommate and I wanted to mindlessly run around maps, dominating others even while partaking in late night drinking. Black Ops was similar but we rarely played it past the first month or two.

I wish I still had COD4 and Black Ops to check my online stats. We had some nights where we would absolutely dominate the other team and in COD4, had matches were we'd account for 90% of our team's kills. Had some incredible moments on Ambush. I wonder if we'll ever get a COD with bots added to PS+. Wouldn't mind playing around with that every now and then, but I'm not going to for $35 (used Black Ops 2 price).

Ghosts not that the game is bad just the rest are better

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    CoD4, was the first game I put a severe amount of time in to on multiplayer. I played that game every day and was addicted like I was on crack. Ever since then I've been chasing that same online gaming high lol.

Thread Information