View Poll Results: Which Gender Wants It More?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Men

    11 55.00%
  • Women

    1 5.00%
  • Bunnies

    8 40.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 79
  1. #51
    Elite Member
    K2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,959
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    13,206 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    where you from dude lol that's still not much different...just more laws about it.
    What countries /cultures are YOU talkin about?? I thought that was a by gone age, what, with christianity and all..

    Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    ...
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

  2. #52
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    your attitude is clearly a feminist attitude and in this case of you quoting a book to your thought process is clearly a faminist act. Women have a sex drive, that is a fact, it doesn't matter if one has more than the other and it's really something that can't be measured. Could be that mentally men are into sex more and the idea of portraying women, but it's also the women that become part of that mentally and participate in it which balances that entire thing out. Do you possibly see where I'm going with this....While men are one half of all porn, strip clubs, hollywood beauties and nudity, anything involved with sex or mentality of sex with the other half being women, it's 50/50 and it always will be. To spin any of this with the only focus being pointed to at man is pure rubbish.

    That guy wrote a book and it will cater to whatever he can make out on. The guy is a writer and has written all over the place, he is not a doctor or a research scientist in anyway and he did not do any of that research. He is echoing on what he's read pretty much.
    So wait, I'm a feminist just because I quote a book that states men have more sex drive? Are you for real? So if someone were to say apples are sweeter than grapefruits, that means, disregarding everything else, that person favors apples?

    Yes, the strippers and the prostitutes DO participate, but do you see the weakness in your argument? 1 man can have sex with 3-5 women and brag about it. 1 woman would be fine with 1 man but do you hear a woman banging 3-5 guys because her sex drive is that high? Regardless of what you think about me being a feminist, it's the truth. Men do feel the urge and desire it more OFTEN than women. I can pull up all kinds of reputable sources to back me up.

    If I'm a feminist, Hilary Clinton must be a super woman. It's ridiculous that a woman who defends women is labeled as a feminist by PSU members.

    Last but not least, no he did not do the research, but research and experiments ARE reputable. He backs it up. You have yet to back up the claim that this man is catering to women with ONE idea in this book. It's not even what the book is about, for crying out loud!

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  3. Likes Demi_God likes this post
  4. #53
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,247
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    129,854 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    your attitude is clearly a feminist attitude and in this case of you quoting a book to your thought process is clearly a faminist act. Women have a sex drive, that is a fact,
    yes.
    it doesn't matter if one has more than the other
    yes it does and that's the point of this thread.
    and it's really something that can't be measured.
    yes it can lol. for the most part anyway.
    Could be that mentally men are into sex more and the idea of portraying women, but it's also the women that become part of that mentally and participate in it which balances that entire thing out. Do you possibly see where I'm going with this....While men are one half of all porn, strip clubs, hollywood beauties and nudity, anything involved with sex or mentality of sex with the other half being women, it's 50/50 and it always will be. To spin any of this with the only focus being pointed to at man is pure rubbish.
    man is pure rubbish. but that's because it's due to the societal criteria we have for certain things. i don't personally think that's rubbish because we are designed that way but we are expected to "control" it. whoever "controls" it better, is a better man. that's what the society teaches us.

    but one look at other mammals and we quickly realize how normal it is for men to go around and $#@! everyone.

    and it's not 50/50...those women are doing it because there's money in it and that's a completely different issue you're opening up that can start an entirely new discussion. it's because of men they are doing it, not because they want to necessarily. watch the documentary on netflix called "life after porn" or something of that sort.

    That guy wrote a book and it will cater to whatever he can make out on. The guy is a writer and has written all over the place, he is not a doctor or a research scientist in anyway and he did not do any of that research. He is echoing on what he's read pretty much.
    right, that's why i don't care who wrote it and what he wrote in it. this fact has already been established and all the clues and research is already out there.

  5. #54
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    7,913 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    it won't change my mind, it's 50/50 and it doesn't matter. This is feminist because it's used as a finger point towards men, so yes, feminism at it's best. Either way, my experience here is different then the stuff written so I will very much disagree with this.

  6. #55
    Finally You Are Free
    Nerevar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    22
    Posts
    15,937
    Rep Power
    136
    Points
    84,437 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    it won't change my mind, it's 50/50 and it doesn't matter. This is feminist because it's used as a finger point towards men, so yes, feminism at it's best. Either way, my experience here is different then the stuff written so I will very much disagree with this.
    That's not what feminism means.

    Even if it was, your position relies on the statement of, "men want sex more than women," being a negative attribute, when so far it's only been listed as an honest observation of our dimorphic species.

  7. #56
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,247
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    129,854 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    it won't change my mind, it's 50/50 and it doesn't matter. This is feminist because it's used as a finger point towards men, so yes, feminism at it's best. Either way, my experience here is different then the stuff written so I will very much disagree with this.
    like i said, it doesn't matter what the guy said and maybe he's saying something you disagree with, which i understand. but from what i understand so far from you, it is that you think men and women are equal (50/50) when it comes to sex...that is not true regardless of who you dislike or disagree with.

    so much to learn little padawan.

  8. #57
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    7,913 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    like i said, it doesn't matter what the guy said and maybe he's saying something you disagree with, which i understand. but from what i understand so far from you, it is that you think men and women are equal (50/50) when it comes to sex...that is not true regardless of who you dislike or disagree with.

    so much to learn little padawan.
    why isn't it true?

    Here is another question.

    Can a women want sex just as much as a man? The problem here is that both of us are generalizing. In this case you can't say that all women in general don't want sex just as much as a man, that is false and generalizing. Either way no matter how you try to make me believe that I'm wrong, I'm going by my experience so in this case I'm right, it really doesn't matter which side of the fence you're on because to me that's all it counts as, within my experience I can say that the research is wrong, unless it says somewhere in there that there are women out there that want it just as much as man but not all. clearly, there are more than people think

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    That's not what feminism means.

    Even if it was, your position relies on the statement of, "men want sex more than women," being a negative attribute, when so far it's only been listed as an honest observation of our dimorphic species.

    fair enough wrong terms but in a way I'm looking at this as a point of the finger towards man, which your right, it wouldn't be feminism, but I am taking it as more of anti-man. I took it as that group of women getting together to generalize and point the finger at man in a negative light in this case, men wanting sex more than women. To my knowledge on this though, it's quite vague.
    Last edited by Demi_God; 03-13-2014 at 04:17.

  9. #58
    Member
    IshTing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sheffield
    PSN ID
    IshTing
    Age
    24
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    8
    Points
    2,094 (0 Banked)
    I thought it was obvious men want it more. I have to re-enact Romeo & Juliet just to get my missus to even consider it!

  10. #59
    Forum Elder
    chrisw26308's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,671
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    14,353 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by IshTing View Post
    I thought it was obvious men want it more. I have to re-enact Romeo & Juliet just to get my missus to even consider it!
    Lol.. My house thevwife is the aggressor so I guess everyone is different.

    Also age has something to do with it. Man hit their sexual peak early in life and women hit their somewhere in there 30s.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #60
    Member
    IshTing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sheffield
    PSN ID
    IshTing
    Age
    24
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    8
    Points
    2,094 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    Lol.. My house thevwife is the aggressor so I guess everyone is different.

    Also age has something to do with it. Man hit their sexual peak early in life and women hit their somewhere in there 30s.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Thank god for that.

    It's all about playing the waiting game now then. Just 10-15 years to go, how hard can it be? (that's not what she said).

  12. #61
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,247
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    129,854 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    why isn't it true?

    Here is another question.

    Can a women want sex just as much as a man? The problem here is that both of us are generalizing. In this case you can't say that all women in general don't want sex just as much as a man, that is false and generalizing.
    i already addressed that earlier. those are outliers. it does happen, it doesn't mean that it supports the broader phenomenon.

    Either way no matter how you try to make me believe that I'm wrong, I'm going by my experience so in this case I'm right, it really doesn't matter which side of the fence you're on because to me that's all it counts as, within my experience I can say that the research is wrong, unless it says somewhere in there that there are women out there that want it just as much as man but not all. clearly, there are more than people think
    that's the problem, you are speaking from your experience, i'd suggest looking into how male and female bodies differ (not speaking about productive parts).

  13. #62
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I dont know, all I can say is that most of the women I've been with had as much sex drive as any man thats for sure. lol So from my personal experience that book is a load of bs. Maybe I should introduce the author to some of my ex-girlfrends. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 03-13-2014 at 20:25.

  14. #63
    Dedicated Member
    Demi_God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Icy hot of the north
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Posts
    1,426
    Rep Power
    18
    Points
    7,913 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    i already addressed that earlier. those are outliers. it does happen, it doesn't mean that it supports the broader phenomenon.
    And that broader phenomenon is most certainly fact then. I'll just agree with this to stop the debating. your right, I'm wrong.

    that's the problem, you are speaking from your experience, i'd suggest looking into how male and female bodies differ (not speaking about productive parts).
    Because clearly experience has nothing to do with it. Again, your right sufi, be proud. LOL
    Last edited by Demi_God; 03-13-2014 at 22:29.

  15. #64
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,152
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    201,523 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'd put it this way.
    Testosterone/sexual frustraiton builds up in our system until we release it. If we don't have a release, we will almost always be thinking of sex.
    Ask a guy a minute after sex if he wants it.
    I find in my experience, woman aren't at all like that, it takes certain factors to get a woman "in the mood" and you can just as easily screw that up and she will be "out of the mood".

  16. Likes Omar likes this post
  17. #65
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    167
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    it takes certain factors to get a woman "in the mood" and you can just as easily screw that up and she will be "out of the mood".
    Thats very true as well.

  18. #66
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,247
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    129,854 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    And that broader phenomenon is most certainly fact then. I'll just agree with this to stop the debating. your right, I'm wrong.



    Because clearly experience has nothing to do with it. Again, your right sufi, be proud. LOL
    if that makes you feel better, fine. but please, do ignore actual scientific studies and go with your own anecdotal evidence. makes completely sense.

    going to make it easier to read by making it bold and bigger.

    "The biological aspect of sexuality refers to the reproductive mechanism as well as the basic biological drive that exists in all species, which is hormonally controlled."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sexuality

    Experts say men score higher in libido, while women's sex drive is more "fluid."
    Birds do it, bees do it, and men do it any old time. But women will only do it if the candles are scented just right -- and their partner has done the dishes first. A stereotype, sure, but is it true? Do men really have stronger sex drives than women?

    Well, yes, they do. Study after study shows that men's sex drives are not only stronger than women's, but much more straightforward. The sources of women's libidos, by contrast, are much harder to pin down.
    1. Men think more about sex.
    2. Men seek sex more avidly.
    3. Women's sexual turn-ons are more complicated than men's.
    4. Women's sex drives are more influenced by social and cultural factors.
    5. Women take a less direct route to sexual satisfaction.
    6. Women experience orgasms differently than men.
    7. Women's libidos seem to be less responsive to drugs.
    there's more explanation in the linked website but all in all, i'm not making this $#@! up. i have been reading about human sexuality and behavior for over a decade. i think i have some knowledge about this.

    what you and people in this thread are experiencing are outliers and do not represent the more general aspects of the differences.

    http://www.webmd.com/sex/features/se...-women-compare

  19. #67
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,953
    Rep Power
    145
    Points
    108,860 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Demi, it seems that you're trying to use anecdotal evidence to push far reaching, all encompassing, conclusions.


  20. #68
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    18,198
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    66,528 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    If men do have bigger sex drives than women why are there more female porn stars?

  21. #69
    Finally You Are Free
    Nerevar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    22
    Posts
    15,937
    Rep Power
    136
    Points
    84,437 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    If men do have bigger sex drives than women why are there more female porn stars?
    To appease the male market...

  22. #70
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    32,247
    Rep Power
    197
    Points
    129,854 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    lol no it's because all those women want $#@! so bad. hence why they constantly moan and have multiple orgasms...

  23. #71
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    35
    Points
    3,208 (0 Banked)
    i think men want sex but women want intimacy more.

  24. Likes The Black Wolf likes this post
  25. #72
    Apprentice
    Xraein's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Venus
    Age
    26
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    4,259 (0 Banked)
    I think it depends on the person not on the gender. So my answer is neither.
    And please remove the 3rd'option from the poll. Bunnies are cute and'adoreable'creatures! I'm so sure that sex is the least of their concern!

  26. #73
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Xraein View Post
    I think it depends on the person not on the gender. So my answer is neither.
    And please remove the 3rd'option from the poll. Bunnies are cute and'adoreable'creatures! I'm so sure that sex is the least of their concern!
    Bunnies love it! O_O

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  27. #74
    Apprentice
    Xraein's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Venus
    Age
    26
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    4,259 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Bunnies love it! O_O
    Nooooo! just NO :@

    OMG Those fluffy tender bunnies love carrots! and carrots only!

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

  28. #75
    Master Guru
    MjW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,498
    Rep Power
    98
    Points
    7,547 (44,164 Banked)
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    I'm too of the opinion that it's more person than gender based.


    On the move with Tapatalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

    .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.