Latest PSU headlines:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
    Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Well $#@! if a sharpening filter isn't a method of AA I'm not sure what to say. You win?
    LOL. So patch gave it same AA method as new AA feature that Sony got? It just says removed sharpening filter. Nope.

Nice try at twisting, bro.

This was the original comment
    Thankfully, this new anti-aliasing feature won't just be for PS4, but Xbox One as well.
    So show me how removing sharpening filter is somehow same as X1 getting new AA method that is same as PS4's

Really sad part is, I knew how you were trying to twist this.I called it and you tried to lie exactly the way I said you would.
    Last edited by AttackTitan; 04-10-2014 at 00:10.

Extreme Poster
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    sharpening? don't you mean softening? sharpening would be a method to minimize the effects of low resolution...it would actually work against AA.

EDIT: nvm...wasn't following the conversation. the point he was making was that removal of sharpening is a way to enhance AA...yeah i guess so but i mean...it wouldn't be better than actually applying proper AA.

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    sharpening? don't you mean softening? sharpening would be a method to minimize the effects of low resolution...it would actually work against AA.

EDIT: nvm...wasn't following the conversation. the point he was making was that removal of sharpening is a way to enhance AA...yeah i guess so but i mean...it wouldn't be better than actually applying proper AA.
    Yes. But that was never the original discussion. I understand what Mynd is now trying to twist and lie about.

However, original discussion was this.
    Thankfully, this new anti-aliasing feature won't just be for PS4, but Xbox One as well.
    PS4 update on AC4 apparently gave it new AA on top of resolution bump. I think it was previously FXAA which made the image even more blurrier.

The quote said that X1 will get this new AA that PS4 got.
    Substance brought it up, I told him Idk what it is and if Xbox got it.
    Mynd now jumps in says I knew it and I was lying cause I knew about sharpening filter.

Question was "Is X1 AC4 getting same AA as PS4 ". Mynd is now desperately trying to twist it away so he can save face.

Extreme Poster
    it's not equivalent to a proper AA. it would essentially mean that you're sharpening the image and then not sharpening it...it doesn't mean that suddenly there's AA...it just means that you had $#@!ed up the image unnecessarily and now it's not $#@!ed up.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackTitan View Post
    Yes. But that was never the original discussion. I understand what Mynd is now trying to twist and lie about.

However, original discussion was this.

PS4 update on AC4 apparently gave it new AA on top of resolution bump. I think it was previously FXAA which made the image even more blurrier.

The quote said that X1 will get this new AA that PS4 got.
    Substance brought it up, I told him Idk what it is and if Xbox got it.
    Correct up till then.
    Mynd now jumps in says I knew it and I was lying cause I knew about sharpening filter.
    No, and im sorry if it comes across that way, way, I mean is that you keep using those quotes showing that no such AA was added, and the game suffered from those effects sharpening effect "still".
    Question was "Is X1 AC4 getting same AA as PS4 ". Mynd is now desperately trying to twist it away so he can save face.
    I don't need to save face I never said it got an AA patch update by Ubisoft.

You said explicitly...

I don't see any patch that improve Xbox One's graphic.
    I replied by saying you know there was a patch that improved the XBO graphics of this game (although you will debate that).
    I understand it wasn't the patch that you and Sub were talking about, but thats not to say the crux of the matter is you're trying to portray this game as it was at release vs Ps4 patch, vs the actual reality of both games now.

You cant pick and choose which version of the game you want to compare. especially given the explicit dislike by Eurogamers of the sharpening filter and the effect it had on this game.

You can argue who applied what patch all you like, but both versions of the game got improved via updates. You can argue the symmantecs of it all you like, and yes Sub is wrong it didn't get an AA update from Ubisoft.

Would you think it fair to to compare the 900p vs 900p version, oh hell no you would argue the graphics had improved since then. So why would you argue that graphics had NOT improved on the Xbox one version?
    Last edited by mynd; 04-10-2014 at 00:58.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

Superior Member

it's not equivalent to a proper AA. it would essentially mean that you're sharpening the image and then not sharpening it...it doesn't mean that suddenly there's AA...it just means that you had $#@!ed up the image unnecessarily and now it's not $#@!ed up.

w/e. Mynd was just desperate to make false accusations against me.

Topic was never if removing it works as AA. If it was, I may even agree with him.

Topic was "Did AttackTitan lie about the not knowing anything about below statement."
    Lol which I still know nothing about. This has been a biggest grasp at straw to make false accusations about me.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    w/e. Mynd was just desperate to make false accusations against me.

Topic was never if removing it works as AA. If it was, I may even agree with him.

Topic was "Did AttackTitan lie about the not knowing anything about below statement."

Lol which I still know nothing about. This has been a biggest grasp at straw to make false accusations about me.
    There are no false accusations, bro. You know exactly what you're doing. You won't post a video because you know the versions are very close. Several game sights say the same. I know because I've played both versions of the games. You can run that game on other people who've never played these games, but I know better.

Extreme Poster
    ^lol wtf.

if the difference between the two is resolution then you won't be able to tell that from some small youtube video. but nvm, who am i trying to convince here lol.

Forum Elder
    but nvm, who am I trying to convince here
    I was beginning to wonder when some of you guys were going to come to that conclusion. Lol..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Superior Member

Correct up till then.

No, and im sorry if it comes across that way, way, I mean is that you keep using those quotes showing that no such AA was added, and the game suffered from those effects sharpening effect "still".

I don't need to save face I never said it got an AA patch update by Ubisoft.

You said explicitly...

I replied by saying you know there was a patch that improved the XBO graphics of this game (although you will debate that).
    I understand it wasn't the patch that you and Sub were talking about, but thats not to say the crux of the matter is you're trying to portray this game as it was at release vs Ps4 patch, vs the actual reality of both games now.

You cant pick and choose which version of the game you want to compare. especially given the explicit dislike by Eurogamers of the sharpening filter and the effect it had on this game.

You can argue who applied what patch all you like, but both versions of the game got improved via updates. You can argue the symmantecs of it all you like, and yes Sub is wrong it didn't get an AA update from Ubisoft.

Would you think it fair to to compare the 900p vs 900p version, oh hell no you would argue the graphics had improved since then. So why would you argue that graphics had NOT improved on the Xbox one version?
    You really are trying to save face hard.

Discussion was not about sharpening filter patch as shown in the quote above.

We addressed this when you got snapped showing that other gif form the article he is referring to, you even got posted the link ,and told this was pre and post patch.

So you know dam $#@!ing well there was a sharpening filter patch.

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...=1#post6324404
    But you jumped on it as if it was about sharpening filter when it wasnt.

Now I've proven you wrong and you are desperately trying to pass this off:

Sharpening filter removed is magically = MS getting same AA solution.

Funny thing is that this gif look so much more blurrier on X1 side without the sharpening filter on. LOL

[img] http://i.minus.com/ibmkI64oTG1Xbt.gif [/img]

Were you not the one who said this is the X1 with and without sharpening filter?

and blurry one is one without it? LOL. That makes the comparison look worse on X1 for that particular GIF. Now look whos playing dumb.
    Last edited by AttackTitan; 04-12-2014 at 00:22.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    You really are trying to save face hard.

Discussion was not about sharpening filter patch as shown in the quote above.

But you jumped on it as if it was about sharpening filter when it wasnt.

Now I've proven you wrong and you are desperately trying to pass this off:

Sharpening filter removed is magically = MS getting same AA solution.

Funny thing is that this gif look so much more blurrier on X1 side without the sharpening filter on. LOL

[img] http://i.minus.com/ibmkI64oTG1Xbt.gif [/img]

Were you not the one who said this is the X1 with and without sharpening filter?

and blurry one is one without it? LOL. That makes the comparison look worse on X1 for that particular GIF. Now look whos playing dumb.
    Did you or did you not say "I don't see any patch that improve Xbox One's graphic."?

Did I or did I not reply to you saying you knew there was one?
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

Superior Member

Did you or did you not say "I don't see any patch that improve Xbox One's graphic."?

Did I or did I not reply to you saying you knew there was one?
    I thought you were all about the context.

Did you or did you not see I was responding to

LOL. I thought you were the one pushing for "context". Context is just owning you recently and hurting you bad trying to take someone out of context.

Also,

You are the one who claimed that gif was X1 before after removing sharpening patch. And blurry one is after the patch.

haha. Yup that would have made the blurry difference so much worse on X1.
    Makes sense. So how does that go with your theory of I kept that information away because I didnt want anyone to know that Gif could look better after the patch.

Actually would have made worse by more blurry. LOL. You are just walking contradiction and say w/e you have to save your face.
    Last edited by AttackTitan; 04-13-2014 at 01:46.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    I thought you were all about the context.

Did you or did you not see I was responding to

LOL. I thought you were the one pushing for "context". Context is just owning you recently and hurting you bad trying to take someone out of context.

Also,

You are the one who claimed that gif was X1 before after removing sharpening patch. And blurry one is after the patch.

haha. Yup that would have made the blurry difference so much worse on X1.
    Makes sense. So how does that go with your theory of I kept that information away because I didnt want anyone to know that Gif could look better after the patch.

Actually would have made worse by more blurry. LOL. You are just walking contradiction and say w/e you have to save your face.
    <absolute proof you don't understand jack>

Even after quoting them about the Xbox versions..here this is what you quoted...

The Xbox One version unfortunately has a harder time delivering the same accomplishments, due to the lower 900p resolution and sharpening filter giving the game a much rougher look.
    So you KNOW the major screw up outside of resolution, was the sharpneing filter.

Now, did you read the actual Eurogamer article regarding the removal of the filter...

First up, the 1600x900 Assassin's Creed 4 is definitely improved - the sharpening effect has gone, removing the halos around detail. What we have now is an image very similar to the launch version on PS4 prior to its 1080p patch.
    The assets on this page should give you a sense of what's changed and what hasn't. You can see that the strong halos that previously appeared around various edges in games like Assassin's Creed 4 and Titanfall are gone, allowing detail in the artwork to come across without giving textures a rough and grainy appearance or presenting quite so many prominent jagged edges. AC4 probably demonstrates this best, with the 900p resolution showing up fewer artefacts than the 1408x792 Titanfall beta, where the unusual framebuffer size doesn't seem to scale quite so comfortably to 1080p.
    So yeah...it really messes with the image quailty.

God, at least I know no why you didn't acknowledge the patch fixed this issue, you didn't bother to do your due diligence, again.

Well, for that I apologies, assuming that by bringing this to you attention in a previous thread, you would have bothered to actually do some research and investigation.

So I do sincerely apologize for suggesting you're a liar.

You didn't do this willingly, your just ignorant of the facts. Which makes just about anything else you have to say on the subject moot.

Superior Member

<absolute proof you don't understand jack>

Even after quoting them about the Xbox versions..here this is what you quoted...

So you KNOW the major screw up outside of resolution, was the sharpneing filter.

Now, did you read the actual Eurogamer article regarding the removal of the filter...

So yeah...it really messes with the image quailty.

God, at least I know no why you didn't acknowledge the patch fixed this issue, you didn't bother to do your due diligence, again.

Well, for that I apologies, assuming that by bringing this to you attention in a previous thread, you would have bothered to actually do some research and investigation.

So I do sincerely apologize for suggesting you're a liar.

You didn't do this willingly, your just ignorant of the facts. Which makes just about anything else you have to say on the subject moot.
    First of all, you still have not acknowledged you taken the whole thing out of context.

You specifically said I was purposely lying about Subs questions. Then once I've proven you wrong, you took it out of context on purpose.

The statement I've made "IDK any patch...." was specifically to AA solution. Before that it was about blurriness of the 900P vs 1080P. Not grainy textures. lol.

You are trying to save face with back handed apology. You taken me out of context on multiple front. Funny thing is that even my out of context point is still correct. sharpening filter hasnt helped anything on blurriness which was the original context for all this.

LOL.
    Last edited by AttackTitan; 04-13-2014 at 04:09.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    First of all, you still have not acknowledged you taken the whole thing out of context.

You specifically said I was purposely lying about Subs questions. Then once I've proven you wrong, you took it out of context on purpose.

The statement I've made "IDK any patch...." was specifically to AA solution. Before that it was about blurriness of the 900P vs 1080P. Not grainy textures. lol.

You are trying to save face with back handed apology. You taken me out of context on multiple front. Funny thing is that even my out of context point is still correct. sharpening filter hasnt helped anything on blurriness which was the original context for all this.

LOL.
    I was replying to you saying you knew of no patch that affected image quality.
    Had you said "I know of know patch that affects AA", I'd have agreed with you.( I specifically stipulated the sharpening filter patch, not AA, I don't give a $#@! about your AA discussion).
    Turns out you don't know of any because you choose to completly ignore any fixes to AC on the xbox side of the equation.

You argued that the XBO had not changed through ANY patch. You are wrong, not only wrong but then go onto try and downplay said patch.

FFS.

P.S. On said AA patch, apparently it is real, according ubisoft:

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-...playstation-4/

Indeed, along with the full 1080p native resolution, the visuals have been improved even further, simply because the engineers knew that with the additional time they could do even more. So they did. And now, not only will you see every single miniscule pixel in glorious 1080p native resolution on the PS4 – exactly as the artists rendered it – but you’ll also see an even cleaner, clearer and more brilliant moving image than anyone even imagined. (Pay special attention to finer details like the ropes on the ships if you want to get an eyeful of what we’re talking about.) And the best news for gamers on the latest next-gen systems? This anti-aliasing technique will be available for both PS4 and Xbox One.
    You did a whole heap of research on that one as well as well then?

I cant absolutely confirm implementation, but if Ubisoft says it.
    Last edited by mynd; 04-13-2014 at 04:46.

Superior Member

I was replying to you saying you knew of no patch that affected image quality.
    Had you said "I know of know patch that affects AA", I'd have agreed with you.( I specifically stipulated the sharpening filter patch, not AA, I don't give a $#@! about your AA discussion).
    Turns out you don't know of any because you choose to completly ignore any fixes to AC on the xbox side of the equation.

You argued that the XBO had not changed through ANY patch. You are wrong, not only wrong but then go onto try and downplay said patch.

FFS.
    FFS. Aren't you the one with the "context". I said that specifically in context to the AA. Replying the AA comment.

Another context is the blurriness of the X1 screenshot. Even you taking out of my AA statement out of context, it still does not help you since it does not help in terms of blurriness.

So you have to take my statement out of context twice to make this somehow favorable to you.

P.S. On said AA patch, apparently it is real, according ubisoft:

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-...playstation-4/

You did a whole heap of research on that one as well as well then?

I cant absolutely confirm implementation, but if Ubisoft says it.
    LOL. So you found what we found after this "whole heap of research".

We heard about this AA announcement. Our discussion was if it was actually patched in which I didn't find anything.

PMSL. So you made all that show to basically tell me that you support what I've said. Or were you trying to take it out of context again?

Power Member
    Items User name style
    FFS. Aren't you the one with the "context". I said that specifically in context to the AA. Replying the AA comment.

Another context is the blurriness of the X1 screenshot. Even you taking out of my AA statement out of context, it still does not help you since it does not help in terms of blurriness.

So you have to take my statement out of context twice to make this somehow favorable to you.

LOL. So you found what we found after this "whole heap of research".

We heard about this AA announcement. Our discussion was if it was actually patched in which I didn't find anything.

PMSL. So you made all that show to basically tell me that you support what I've said. Or were you trying to take it out of context again?
    Hmmm....

Why did you goggle "Xbox One Assassins Creed 4 patch notes anti aliasing"?
    And say you didnt see it , if you knew about it then?

Farking hell.

I am not doing your homework for you. I dont see any patch that improve Xbox One's graphic.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Xbox...+anti+aliasing

Nothing shows up man.
    <Gets pointed to exact article form Ubisoft>

Oh I knew about that!

Which is it, "nothing shows up" or something showed up?

Any way it's been real, ta for the laffs.

Superior Member

Hmmm....

Why did you goggle "Xbox One Assassins Creed 4 patch notes anti aliasing"?
    And say you didnt see it , if you knew about it then?

Farking hell.

<Gets pointed to exact article form Ubisoft>

Oh I knew about that!

Which is it, "nothing shows up" or something showed up?

Any way it's been real, ta for the laffs.
    Are you taking me out of context on purpose because you know you've been proven wrong?

Your ubisoft article was same as quote above which I also brought up many times. So you quoting same thing I did proves something how?

Did you find anything about the AA? How and when it was implemented? From you not finding it, you actually couldn't find it like I did.

You couldnt "confirm" just like I couldn't confirm. This must be new low for you, but nice try, bro.

I am not doing your homework for you. I dont see any patch that improve Xbox One's graphic.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Xbox...+anti+aliasing

Nothing shows up man.
    Btw, this quote actually also proves that you took me out of context.

Look at the link with regards to AA. Ahahaha .I thought you said my statement was not with regards to AA.

So was that statement related to AA or was it not? Which is it man?? Haha this is just like gap statement. Is the gap bigger or not? You said bigger here and you said not here. hehe.
    Last edited by AttackTitan; 04-16-2014 at 00:48.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Are you taking me out of context on purpose because you know you've been proven wrong?

Your ubisoft article was same as quote above which I also brought up many times. So you quoting same thing I did proves something how?
    Not at all the same article.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...-900p-to-1080p

Eurogames the other is Ubisofts official blog.
    Did you find anything about the AA? How and when it was implemented? From you not finding it, you actually couldn't find it like I did.

You couldn't "confirm" just like I couldn't confirm. This must be new low for you, but nice try, bro.
    You don't get it do you.
    I'm not trying to prove you right or wrong, I'm trying to point out that you need to be a little bit less contrary to other people, a little bit less abrasive.

You say statements like "I see no patch that improves image quality", you say its regards to AA, but you also say you knew about the patch that does improve image quality.

You point is always about how this $#@! or that $#@! doesn't happen or isn't there, when in fact if you look for it, you can find it. It took me all of ten seconds to follow the link from the Eurogamer article to the official Ubisoft article.
    So why bother saying "I see no patch." on a Google search?

You could have said, "I don't see any sign of that patch being implemented".
    But no you were hell bent on proving the person wrong instead of the article he quoted.

That's your problem, you'd rather attack an individual than what they are syaing, and you do it time and time again, to your detriment.

There was no reason for you to try and completely deny his quote, after all it was form a fairly reputable source, but did you? No, you just went straight for the "I'm not doing you homework" routine.
    Which is complete bollocks, YOU DO HAVE TO DO THE HOMEWORK, if he comes to you with a quote form an official source, and you want to debunk bring the proof.
    We have no way of knowing if the patch was implemented ever, I see no proof either way, but then I can only go on an official statement.

I am quite sick of always having to butt heads with you because you'd rather name call than actually bring something interesting to the table.

So for the record, try and be a little less demeaning of others, try a littl ebit more subtle approach and bring some god dam facts with you, or at the very least, acknowledge anothers point of view.
    He is right, you are wrong, there was an official statement saying the AA was coming to the XBO as well.
    You're also wrong in saying there was never any patch that improved the graphics quailty of the XBO version, it doesn't matter if its that patch or not, all you had to say to me was, OK, I meant AA patch, yes I relaize there was a sharpening filter patch.
    But did you, no, you then proceed to bleat on about how I was wrong anyway because the sharpening patch is not a form of AA (hint it $#@!ing is, the are both image processing by sampling the surrounding pixels), and then proceeded to say it makes the image worse!
    You have an article form Euogramer at you tips explicitly telling you it didn't, it made it better.

But what ever, you bring unnecessary conflict whenever you write like this, hell bent on playing the man and not the topic at hand.

Btw, this quote actually also proves that you took me out of context.

Look at the link with regards to AA. Ahahaha .I thought you said my statement was not with regards to AA.

So was that statement related to AA or was it not? Which is it man?? Haha this is just like gap statement. Is the gap bigger or not? You said bigger here and you said not here. hehe.
    Your google search?, sure, it does, I never clicked on it the first time, I probably should have, it was only when you said you knew about said statement that made me wonder what the hell you did search then. Would have maybe saved us a hole heap of hassle.
    Last edited by mynd; 04-16-2014 at 01:34.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Items Joker (limited ICON)

You don't get it do you.
    I'm not trying to prove you right or wrong, I'm trying to point out that you need to be a little bit less contrary to other people, a little bit less abrasive.

You say statements like "I see no patch that improves image quality", you say its regards to AA, but you also say you knew about the patch that does improve image quality.

You point is always about how this $#@! or that $#@! doesn't happen or isn't there, when in fact if you look for it, you can find it. It took me all of ten seconds to follow the link from the Eurogamer article to the official Ubisoft article.

But no you were hell bent on proving the person wrong instead of the article he quoted.

That's your problem, you'd rather attack an individual than what they are syaing, and you do it time and time again, to your detriment.

There was no reason for you to try and completely deny his quote, after all it was form a fairly reputable source, but did you? No, you just went straight for the "I'm not doing you homework" routine.
    Which is complete bollocks, YOU DO HAVE TO DO THE HOMEWORK, if he comes to you with a quote form an official source, and you want to debunk bring the proof.
    We have no way of knowing if the patch was implemented ever, I see no proof either way, but then I can only go on an official statement.

I am quite sick of always having to butt heads with you because you'd rather name call than actually bring something interesting to the table.

So for the record, try and be a little less demeaning of others, try a littl ebit more subtle approach and bring some god dam facts with you, or at the very least, acknowledge anothers point of view.
    He is right, you are wrong, there was an official statement saying the AA was coming to the XBO as well.
    You're also wrong in saying there was never any patch that improved the graphics quailty of the XBO version, it doesn't matter if its that patch or not, all you had to say to me was, OK, I meant AA patch, yes I relaize there was a sharpening filter patch.
    But did you, no, you then proceed to bleat on about how I was wrong anyway because the sharpening patch is not a form of AA (hint it $#@!ing is, the are both image processing by sampling the surrounding pixels), and then proceeded to say it makes the image worse!
    You have an article form Euogramer at you tips explicitly telling you it didn't, it made it better.

But what ever, you bring unnecessary conflict whenever you write like this, hell bent on playing the man and not the topic at hand.

Your google search?, sure, it does, I never clicked on it the first time, I probably should have, it was only when you said you knew about said statement that made me wonder what the hell you did search then. Would have maybe saved us a hole heap of hassle.

bravo!

~edited. no need for this
    Christopher
    Last edited by Christopher; 04-16-2014 at 19:32.

Superior Member

You DO realize the Eurogamer was literally paraphrasing what Ubisoft said in their offical blog. The same exact link to Ubisoft blog is in that Eurogamer's source.

So yes. It is same and you posted same exact thing I have posted to somehow trying to prove me wrong. And still nothing about how and when it was implemented.

It is this kind of bs I get very tired from you. and yes. Boom.

So me just proving you those two articles are essentially same makes entire your point moot.

You do realize removing sharpening filter patch is NOT the same as PS4 getting new AA technique. Argument wasn't even if removing sharpening filter is AA or not. It was whether this new AA technique(that is same as PS4) is going to be on X1.

This is prime example of you completely twisting and bsing.

You don't get it do you.

My point is this. You have a habit of changing what you previously said and you take things out of context on purpose. Like that statement. That was in response to AA and even the next sentence and google search had AA on it in that same post.

When it was favorable to you that entire post was about AA and now it isn't. LOL. Tell me man which is it? That stament was towards AA or was it not?

Stop avoiding and dodging and answer to these point. You are just desperately trying to save your face. Frankly I am getting real tired of your BS.

1. does Eurogamer( which I've quoted) source from Ubisoft article?
    2. Does this article show when and how this AA was implemented(which I originally briefly tried to find out) ?
    3. Does eurogamer and ubisoft both mention X1 getting same AA technique as PS4?
    4. Is removing sharpening filter is same as PS4 getting new AA technique?

Putting it clear cut, you can't just bs and pretend you didnt say something just to save your face.
    Last edited by AttackTitan; 04-17-2014 at 01:34.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    snip/

Stop avoiding and dodging and answer to these point. You are just desperately trying to save your face. Frankly I am getting real tired of your BS.

1. does Eurogamer( which I've quoted) source from Ubisoft article?
    Well if you read my reply you'd know I said they did.
    Why are you asking something about which I've already answered?
    2. Does this article show when and how this AA was implemented(which I originally briefly tried to find out) ?
    Err no, Iv already answered this as well.
    3. Does eurogamer and ubisoft both mention X1 getting same AA technique as PS4?
    Yes.
    4. Is removing sharpening filter is same as PS4 getting new AA technique?
    No. We've already answered this as well, it does however have the same effect, making the image better.
    Putting it clear cut, you can't just bs and pretend you didnt say something just to save your face.
    No I think we just sorted it all out, you don't read what people wrote very well, in fact I'm not sure you read anything I wrote in reply.

Which makes replying and discussing anything with you kind of pointless.

Extreme Poster
    a new AA technique and removing a sharpening filter would not have the same effect. you can argue that they loosely have something in common...which is both improving the picture but to call it the same effect is incorrect.

not to mention, the proportion of how much they're improving the image would also be different.

Dedicated Member
    There are some features which dumb out details when used.
    The higher resolutions targeted the 'less' features you 'can' use.
    The big plan is to preserve as much of the intended detail as possible.

Yes, the AA improvement was done on the kit level by AMD for their graphics processors to take most advantage of.

If this were NVIDIA chips, there would have also been similar improvements by NVIDIA, that don't come 'from' SONY or Microsoft.
    Neither company is in exclusive control of their performance here.

What doesn't change is the effects of the hardware configuration on performance.
    The XBO isn't going to catch up to anything anytime soon.

It's a big mess, but, what people need to realize is you have 2 similar systems with different class components.

The XBO has a $150 video card and a motion camera you may or may not use, the PS4 has a $250 graphics card and no camera, but, somehow, the PS4 charges $100 less because the Motion Camera cost more in R&D than the development of the system that it runs on.

Remember Don Mattrick, who told the world that if you didn't want to use the internet, MS had a system called XB360 for you, yeah, that genius... he brought you kinect as well. Now he works at Zynga, rofl. Here's his legacy, and MS is trying to peal away from it.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...loping-kinect/
    Sleeping very soundly on a Saturday morning I was dreaming
    I was Al Capone
    There's a rumour going round, gotta clear outta town
    I'm smelling like a dry fish bone
    Here come the Law, gonna break down the door, gonna carry me
    away once more
    Never, never, never get it any more
    Gotta get away from this stone cold floor
    Crazy
    Stone cold crazy, you know

Power Member
    Items User name style
    a new AA technique and removing a sharpening filter would not have the same effect. you can argue that they loosely have something in common...which is both improving the picture but to call it the same effect is incorrect.

not to mention, the proportion of how much they're improving the image would also be different.
    Well it has the same effect in that it cleans the image up. No its not the exact same effect but then we are talking completely different resolutions any, even the same effect isn't going to be the same effect...err. yeah.
    But both clean the image up.

Thread Information