Latest PSU headlines:

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 515 ... LastLast
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparc View Post
    They have definitely done this in the past with some major exclusive releases. What they do is remove those reviews where it's not a 'confirmed purchase' - this isn't the first time they've done this.
    Ah....good to know. Glad to hear it actually. Too much fanboy BS in a lot of these "reviews".
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Extreme Poster
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    so when will they remove the verified fanboy reviews :P

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    For all the hype surrounding this game I thought it would be a have a bigger metacritic score to be honest.....
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    For all the hype surrounding this game I thought it would be a have a bigger metacritic score to be honest.....
    I was certainly expecting it to be higher based on what some have said here and all the internet buzz.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    well, i'm sure COD is the same way. but we already called it. it looks good but not next-gen good. 6v6 is not next-gen in any way. i don't care if someone gives me the "made for 6v6"...it's not moving forward.

this game received tons of awards...for what? lol. seems legit. everything up until launch has been interesting to me...especially when people like sessler call the shotgun "the best shotgun ever in any video game" whatever dude, yeah if you don't play any others shooters...BF4 has some of the best shotties i've ever seen. every one of them feel $#@!ing amazing. that shotty doesn't even have a realistic spread lol. oooo so amazing! buy it now!

guess what, people are really actually a bunch of sheep = sheeple. they will listen to someone's opinion and make themselves believe that it's true. hmmm...why would someone pretty much give an inaccurate opinion about a game that is so important to a company...let me sleep on that one, i can't figure it out.

EDIT: oh i'm sorry, did someone say before that Titanfall wasn't going to get hit with lack of content/SP problems?

"An immensely enjoyable and exquisitely crafted shoot-em-up...Yet Titanfall is also a worrisome product that delivers only a fraction of what competing games – including Call of Duty – do, for the same price tag. That sets a worrying precedent where gamers are set to get less game for the same money. As the next generation of consoles takes root, this is both a commercial and an artistic concern."

lolers.
    Last edited by Omar; 03-13-2014 at 15:27.

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    It should have been in the mid 90's or higher based off the hype. It was supposed to be the next big game changer to the fps genre if you listened to the fanboys and media talk pre-release. It was supposed to be a system seller for the xbone too(jury still out on that).

I think a certain other title(fps) is going to be what titanfall was hyped up to be.
    Last edited by Two4DaMoney; 03-13-2014 at 15:32.
    Destiny is going to be EVERYTHING that EA and MS hoped titanfall would be

Extreme Poster
    sales-wise, i think it would still be an important title. it has the backing, the gameplay and the hype to get that going. i really don't think it was going to succeed if it weren't for MS' backing and those supposed awards.

perception is the key to success. it's not always needed but many times can help. same thing with KZ. it's a mediocre title and it wouldn't get the same hype/success that it does (whatever it does) if it weren't backed by Sony.

that's the sad reality of this industry right now. sometimes things can be a lot of fluff. granted, Titanfall has a lot more potential than a game like KZ and i think it will likely be a huge contender with COD and who knows, maybe even trump it, depends on what they do in the sequel. point is, it's all about getting your first title successful and the sequel will be more of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

we all know titanfall 2 is now going to be bigger than COD if they do it right. BF never had that chance, they never went directly after COD.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Game Revolution gave it a 60. Ouch. http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/titanfall
    Ouch is right. lol Also just read on N4G that PS4 COD Ghost bundle is outselling Titanfall bundle at Gamestop.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 03-13-2014 at 21:39.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Ouch is right. lol Also just read on N4G that PS4 COD Ghost bundle is outselling Titanfall bundle at Gamestop.
    In my experience Aussies are $#@! at FPS online (LOL- no seriously that all I get to play against and I kick most of there ass's).

I'm interested in how the 360 version turns out. Have we even seen the 360 version ever?
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    ^Or maybe you're jsut that good ?

I've always been $#@!e - so anyone I come up against is 'good'. That's why I prefer team-based shooters like BF4 etc due to me being able to contribute from a variety of ways and not just straight up 'scope skills'.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Admartian View Post
    ^Or maybe you're jsut that good ?

I've always been $#@!e - so anyone I come up against is 'good'. That's why I prefer team-based shooters like BF4 etc due to me being able to contribute from a variety of ways and not just straight up 'scope skills'.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm no one shot scope sniper $#@!.
    Give me a FAL though and I'll kick there ass.
    Problem as ever here is our internet, post 11 oclock at night it the only time we get a good connection.
    Sharing maybe caring but its no fun when it comes to internet in NZ.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm no one shot scope sniper $#@!.
    Give me a FAL though and I'll kick there ass.
    Problem as ever here is our internet, post 11 oclock at night it the only time we get a good connection.
    Sharing maybe caring but its no fun when it comes to internet in NZ.
    Pretty much. What people outside of the country don't know is there are like 5 modem/routers in NZ. We have to courier it to certain people so they can play/log on.

Me and mynd have one as we work in important parts of the industries in NZ. The rest have to share the allocated 5...

13. Likes mynd likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    And we all know N4G just reeks of credibility...lol I'm sure they didn't give any numbers. I think there is enough evidence that says TitanFall is at least a decent game.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    And we all know N4G just reeks of credibility...lol I'm sure they didn't give any numbers. I think there is enough evidence that says TitanFall is at least a decent game.
    We know at best, N4g has a link of a link with a barely 2-line description. :snicer

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    You do realize that N4G news comes from various sources right? And nobody said Titanfall isnt a decent game. Just said that the Titanfall bundle is being outsold by the PS4 COD Ghost bundle at Gamestop. And we've already heard about the Infamous bundle outselling the Titanfall bundle as well. I know its not what you want to hear but that doesn't mean its not true. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 03-13-2014 at 22:38.

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Want to know what's more crazy? PS4 call of duty bundles and ps4 infamous bundles are beating out a special TitanFall bundle that includes call of duty ghost. The special bundle is cheaper than the ps4 cod bundle.

Don't take N4G word for it. Take Gamestop's word for it.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/conso...xu0,13ffff2412
    Destiny is going to be EVERYTHING that EA and MS hoped titanfall would be

18. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Forum Sage
    You do realize that N4G news comes from various sources right? And nobody said Titanfall isnt a decent game. Just said that the Titanfall bundle is being outsold by the PS4 COD Ghost bundle at Gamestop. And we've already heard about the Infamous bundle outselling the Titanfall bundle as well. I know its not what you want to hear but that doesn't mean its not true. lol
    Yep, ad thats the problem with the place. They don't have any standards. They just want the clicks. You can post almost anything, and they will approve it.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Yep, ad thats the problem with the place. They don't have any standards. They just want the clicks. You can post almost anything, and they will approve it.
    Well this news happens to be true. Read Two4damoneys post and link. Not everything on N4G is a lie. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 03-13-2014 at 23:03.

Forum Sage
    Well this news happens to be true. Read Two4damoneys post and link. Not everything on N4G is a lie. lol
    Im aware of that, but you have to seep through most of the other stuff to find some decent news most of the time. They have very low standards for whats considered news.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Im aware of that, but you have to seep through most of the other stuff to find some decent news most of the time. They have very low standards for whats considered news.
    Yep you do have to sift through the click bait thats for sure. Just so happens the link Two4damoney posted is one of the legit news stories.

Forum Sage
    This game is still getting great reviews all over the place. People are really loving it.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I actually expected this game to rate in the 90's considering how much it was being hyped.

Forum Sage
    I actually expected this game to rate in the 90's considering how much it was being hyped.
    Over 40 reviews and only 2 under 80 is pretty good. You're always gonna gave that 1 or 2 that will give it a low score just for the clicks. I've seen other reviews that score the game in the 90s that aren't even added to meta critic. This game us just epic. A lot of fun. I'll be getting the PC version soon. Can't wait to see what the path brings.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    I expected Titanfall to get solid scores. I just wonder how many average Joes ate going to be surprised at the fact that this is a MP only game.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Over 40 reviews and only 2 under 80 is pretty good. You're always gonna gave that 1 or 2 that will give it a low score just for the clicks. I've seen other reviews that score the game in the 90s that aren't even added to meta critic. This game us just epic. A lot of fun. I'll be getting the PC version soon. Can't wait to see what the path brings.
    Well I expected something more like only 2 reviews under 90 not 80 the way it was being hyped. And the Titanfall bundles dont seem to be moving all that well especially in comparison to the PS4 Infamous bundle and PS4 COD Ghost bundle. Most people buying it propably already own an Xbone so not the system seller MS was hoping for apparently.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 03-14-2014 at 06:32.

Thread Information