Latest PSU headlines:

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 616 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 431
  1. #126
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,679
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    57,288 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Well I expected something more like only 2 reviews under 90 not 80 the way it was being hyped. And the Titanfall bundles dont seem to be moving all that well especially in comparison to the PS4 Infamous bundle and PS4 COD Ghost bundle.
    well, we won't know how well the bundles sold until next month. The game's multiplayer is more fun than any other shooter out right now IMO. Fast and well balanced. Very easy to pick up and play compared to other shooters. Respawn has delivered with this game. I hope they use the frostbite engine for the sequel. Just imagine how awesome that would look.

  2. #127
    Apprentice
    N0REGARD4LIFE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    11
    Points
    1,146 (0 Banked)
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    You do realize that N4G news comes from various sources right? And nobody said Titanfall isnt a decent game.
    *Raises hand* I did. Actually I think I called it "$#@!". lol

  3. #128
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    well, we won't know how well the bundles sold until next month. I hope they use the frostbite engine for the sequel. Just imagine how awesome that would look.
    Yeah not sure why they used such an outdated graphics engine. As for the Titanfall bundles we already know theyre not selling that well at Gamestop right now. But we'll see next month.

  4. #129
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    165
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by N0REGARD4LIFE View Post
    *Raises hand* I did. Actually I think I called it "$#@!". lol
    Oh yeah thats right, I forgot about that. lol
    Last edited by mistercrow; 03-14-2014 at 07:03.

  5. #130
    Superior Member
    thanatos144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Stuart, Florida, United States
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    Posts
    795
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    7,790 (0 Banked)
    I don't understand why any one would buy a game that gives so little for 60 bucks USD. The only online thing isn't a problem because we have all played MMORPG games at one time or another. If is the fact that it is nothing more than a couple of maps and mech and weapons and that's it..... Mark my words they will have micro transactions and then you still will be paying another 15 USD for dlc that will come out in a month.

    tapatalk post
    141.12

  6. #131
    Dedicated Member
    Gantz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Posts
    1,144
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    4,536 (2,400 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos144 View Post
    I don't understand why any one would buy a game that gives so little for 60 bucks USD.

    tapatalk post
    Its really really fun maybe?

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

    Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

  7. #132
    Superior Member
    Old Man Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    834
    Rep Power
    21
    Points
    7,477 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by thanatos144 View Post
    I don't understand why any one would buy a game that gives so little for 60 bucks USD. The only online thing isn't a problem because we have all played MMORPG games at one time or another. If is the fact that it is nothing more than a couple of maps and mech and weapons and that's it..... Mark my words they will have micro transactions and then you still will be paying another 15 USD for dlc that will come out in a month.

    tapatalk post
    The same reason people buy CoD and BF and never touch the single player part. They play the MP for a year plus until the next installment is released.

    A year's worth of gaming is pretty good. More value than paying $60 for a single player game to many people.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

  8. #133
    Newbie
    Koloss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    9
    Points
    748 (0 Banked)
    After putting in enough time to hit level 50, I can say that this game is amazing.

    I played COD for years, I've played BF for years, I've played KZ... Amd this game is just really good from a MP perspective.

    I was let down by BF4 on PS4, KZ SF was decent but didnt hit the spot, and COD is just stale.

    It might just be the honey moon faze right now but I am.really enjoyong this game.

    I haven't had this much fun since the Gears of war triology (pre judgement).

    Sometimes it takes a bit for the game to get rolling but when it gets hectic it really does get hectic.

    Anyone thinking about getting this for the One/PC or hell, even the 360 and if you like that CODish feel, give it a whirl.

    I habe a feeling they are going to do something really cool for the season pass/DLC.

  9. #134
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,373
    Rep Power
    101
    Points
    30,480 (0 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    No doubt it is a good online only shooter, but its just not for me, not what is gonna make me buy an xb1 for just yet..........

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  10. #135
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,746
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    97,687 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    The game's multiplayer is more fun than any other shooter out right now IMO.
    yeah if you don't know how to play other shooters.
    Very easy to pick up and play compared to other shooters.
    yup lol figured. it's a good noob game.
    Respawn has delivered with this game.
    I think they have. really none of these reviews matter in the long run. it doesn't even matter if the game doesn't sell over 3-4m. what's going to matter is what they will do in the sequel. they can keep it on Xbox One but seeing EA, I doubt that will happen. but if they do, X1 will really get a lot of help from it. if it goes multiplat, it will probably take over COD, if not next sequel but eventually.

    I hope they use the frostbite engine for the sequel. Just imagine how awesome that would look.
    I don't think they will. if they wanted to, they could've already. one of the reasons is because Frostbite is a separate beast...it's not good for fast-paced games, there is a lot of physics calculations and level destruction involved.

    they're not going to change the engine, because that's how you make money, you don't change the engine when people will still buy the game. what you do is modify it and keep expanding on it. the sequel will likely compete with the next COD regardless so i don't think there's much to worry about. unless people start complaining about COD graphics...which they haven't yet.

  11. #136
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,679
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    57,288 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    yeah if you don't know how to play other shooters.
    yup lol figured. it's a good noob game.
    I think they have. really none of these reviews matter in the long run. it doesn't even matter if the game doesn't sell over 3-4m. what's going to matter is what they will do in the sequel. they can keep it on Xbox One but seeing EA, I doubt that will happen. but if they do, X1 will really get a lot of help from it. if it goes multiplat, it will probably take over COD, if not next sequel but eventually.

    I don't think they will. if they wanted to, they could've already. one of the reasons is because Frostbite is a separate beast...it's not good for fast-paced games, there is a lot of physics calculations and level destruction involved.

    they're not going to change the engine, because that's how you make money, you don't change the engine when people will still buy the game. what you do is modify it and keep expanding on it. the sequel will likely compete with the next COD regardless so i don't think there's much to worry about. unless people start complaining about COD graphics...which they haven't yet.
    Dude, its not a noob game . That's for sure. I thought the wall running and jets packs would hamper the gameplay but it doesn't . It's actually a good feature. You can use it to get the advantage and keep the opposition guessing.

  12. #137
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,746
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    97,687 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Dude, its not a noob game . That's for sure. I thought the wall running and jets packs would hamper the gameplay but it doesn't . It's actually a good feature. You can use it to get the advantage and keep the opposition guessing.
    oh ok...it's not a noob game? i guess your weapons have a lot of kick? bullet velocity? different guns have unique bullet spread depending on attachments and scopes? those attachments must also change the stats of the guns quite a bit right?

    multiple vehicles that can kill you, air, land and sea? your bullets have a drop and drop in damage depending on how far? you must also have hundreds of yards of area to fight in and have 32 players to fight against? (26 of which aren't bots) oh and let me guess, the game must also have physics and must have destruction that completely changes the way you play...because you can't really hide in many places.

    surface to air, air to surface warfare? oh right right please go on.

    it has mechs, it has parkour and that's the only difference there is between this and COD. in fact, i haven't seen much of gun mechanics in the game that would even come close to COD...COD has been getting complicated since MW whereas Titanfall is going back to the roots...weapon mechanics remind me more of UT from 1999 than anything.

    yeah, that's a noob game, sorry to say if that's offensive because i don't think it should matter. while i'm sure it gets competitive, the point is that there's not much to learn there so it's easy for a game like this to become competitive but that's not to confuse the game with having various sorts of skills. you really should be fine learning the mechs (one vehicle) and your weapons (not many of those with many characteristics) so the game feels difficult but it's just a bunch of boobs playing.

    what you mean to say (and you did state it later on) is that it's easy to pick up and play over other games and that's why it will do well. but please, save the whole not a noob game banter lol. you don't know much about shooters to be calling those shots, no offense.

  13. Likes -Shafty- likes this post
  14. #138
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bristol!!
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,466
    Rep Power
    86
    Points
    34,553 (15,799 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I don't think those mechanics you just said defines what's a noob game. By that logic CS:Source would be a noob game.

    Then again I'm of the mindset that BF4 is also a very easy game to get into and isn't a 'hardcore' game.


    BBK.. Tapa. Talked.

  15. #139
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,746
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    97,687 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    I don't think those mechanics you just said defines what's a noob game. By that logic CS:Source would be a noob game.

    Then again I'm of the mindset that BF4 is also a very easy game to get into and isn't a 'hardcore' game.


    BBK.. Tapa. Talked.
    well no because other than the bullet drop, CS was extremely complicated when it came to gun mechanics. the crosshairs also changed depending on what you were doing, walking, running, prone, crouch, stationary (standing).

    also the guns were very complicated, every gun had its own unique characteristics, granted you couldn't do much with the attachments but we're talking about a game that's 2 decades old. all of these games are pretty much based off from what CS created.

    so no, i don't think we can call CS a noob game just because BF4 introduces more features.

    at the same time, YES BF4 isn't that hardcore either...but the point wasn't that it was the most hardcore game ever, the point was to show that if a person doesn't know much about other shooters...they should not claim something to be better. play other shooters and then talk. EDIT: I'm sorry, not just play, but actually understand them.

    i haven't played "all" shooters but i have played "all" kinds of shooters, especially the ones that are hardcore and are competitive. if i have the chance to play them, i do. I think Titanfall is probably the easiest game to get into since COD:MW came out. it is definitely more complicated since it has mechs and stuff but compared to shooters of today, it's really not complicated...maybe more fast paced.

  16. #140
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,679
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    57,288 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    oh ok...it's not a noob game? i guess your weapons have a lot of kick? bullet velocity? different guns have unique bullet spread depending on attachments and scopes? those attachments must also change the stats of the guns quite a bit right?

    multiple vehicles that can kill you, air, land and sea? your bullets have a drop and drop in damage depending on how far? you must also have hundreds of yards of area to fight in and have 32 players to fight against? (26 of which aren't bots) oh and let me guess, the game must also have physics and must have destruction that completely changes the way you play...because you can't really hide in many places.

    surface to air, air to surface warfare? oh right right please go on.

    it has mechs, it has parkour and that's the only difference there is between this and COD. in fact, i haven't seen much of gun mechanics in the game that would even come close to COD...COD has been getting complicated since MW whereas Titanfall is going back to the roots...weapon mechanics remind me more of UT from 1999 than anything.

    yeah, that's a noob game, sorry to say if that's offensive because i don't think it should matter. while i'm sure it gets competitive, the point is that there's not much to learn there so it's easy for a game like this to become competitive but that's not to confuse the game with having various sorts of skills. you really should be fine learning the mechs (one vehicle) and your weapons (not many of those with many characteristics) so the game feels difficult but it's just a bunch of boobs playing.

    what you mean to say (and you did state it later on) is that it's easy to pick up and play over other games and that's why it will do well. but please, save the whole not a noob game banter lol. you don't know much about shooters to be calling those shots, no offense.
    im not trying to change your opinion of the game . I'm just giving you mine, and that is it's not a noob game.
    ive played countless hours of Bf and other shooters online and this is the most fun I've had in a long time with one. If you think it's just for noobs then I say go try it for yourself. Don't take my word for it . That's what I did. If I hadn't tried the beta I probably wouldn't of bought the game until later. It's a good game and I think it's just what the genre needed. It has similarities to other shooters but different and fun enough to keep you playing.

  17. #141
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,746
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    97,687 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    im not trying to change your opinion of the game . I'm just giving you mine, and that is it's not a noob game.
    ive played countless hours of Bf and other shooters online and this is the most fun I've had in a long time with one. If you think it's just for noobs then I say go try it for yourself. Don't take my word for it . That's what I did. If I hadn't tried the beta I probably wouldn't of bought the game until later. It's a good game and I think it's just what the genre needed. It has similarities to other shooters but different and fun enough to keep you playing.
    i think you misunderstand what i'm trying to say. i'm sure it's fun to play for those that like these kind of games, my point isn't that it's not as good as BF or better or any of that. i'm just saying that you had stated that the game's "MP was more fun than any other shooter out now", sounds very uneducated.

    it's easy to pick and that may be why it's more fun for you like you had stated. that doesn't mean that games like BF4 that aren't easy to pick up aren't fun for others. in fact, for me, games that are not easy to pick up are way more fun than ones that are. BF4 is somewhere in the middle. COD is easy to pick up but comparable to Titanfall.

    you could say that it's the most fun MP game out there in this genre or for a game that's easy to pick up but i would not claim something like "out on the market" lol. that sounds like you haven't played other shooters much because to me, this game is far from fun when it comes to what i look for in a shooter.

  18. #142
    Superior Member
    thanatos144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Stuart, Florida, United States
    PSN ID
    thanatos144
    Posts
    795
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    7,790 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    The same reason people buy CoD and BF and never touch the single player part. They play the MP for a year plus until the next installment is released.

    A year's worth of gaming is pretty good. More value than paying $60 for a single player game to many people.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Which is why I won't be buying it. I like video games with substance not casual shooting

    tapatalk post
    141.12

  19. #143
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,746
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    97,687 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    "A year's worth of gaming is pretty good. More value than paying $60 for a single player game to many people."

    That's a weak argument. To those that value SP, it can be just as worth if not more.

    In fact, Titanfall doesn't give you as much content COD games usually do. COD has been giving us zombie mode (completely different content) and it has various more playlist modes.

    though i would say it's more or less about the same with weapons as titans have their own load out. but i haven't played Ghosts so i don't know what COD is offering now.

    point being, it's probably going to last people a year but a COD would last longer.

    $60 for an MP only game without many features is a rip off. Heck, I thought BF4 was a rip off too and that game has way more content AND a full SP mode.

    i guess to each their own.

  20. #144
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,679
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    57,288 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    i think you misunderstand what i'm trying to say. i'm sure it's fun to play for those that like these kind of games, my point isn't that it's not as good as BF or better or any of that. i'm just saying that you had stated that the game's "MP was more fun than any other shooter out now", sounds very uneducated.
    How does it sound uneducated when I've played these games and gave my opinion. You haven't played titanfall but yet you claim it's a game for noobs. Is that uneducated? I never said the game was better than any other shooter. The game is good and I have more fun playing it than the other shooters.


    it's easy to pick and that may be why it's more fun for you like you had stated. that doesn't mean that games like BF4 that aren't easy to pick up aren't fun for others. in fact, for me, games that are not easy to pick up are way more fun than ones that are. BF4 is somewhere in the middle. COD is easy to pick up but comparable to Titanfall.
    I don't think I ever said they weren't.

    you could say that it's the most fun MP game out there in this genre or for a game that's easy to pick up but i would not claim something like "out on the market" lol. that sounds like you haven't played other shooters much because to me, this game is far from fun when it comes to what i look for in a shooter.
    You've never played it. It may not be what you look for but I was giving my opinion on my experience. I never asked what you thought was fun. I'm just saying go play the game. That's the only way to get a real experience of the gameplay.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 03-14-2014 at 19:31.

  21. #145
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,746
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    97,687 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    How does it sound uneducated when I've played these games and gave my opinion. You haven't played titanfall but yet you claim it's a game for noobs.

    Is that uneducated? I never said the game was better than any other shooter. The game is good and I have more fun playing it than the other shooters.




    I don't think I ever said they weren't.



    You've never played it. It may not be what you look for but I was giving my opinion on my experience. I never asked what you thought was fun. I'm just saying go play the game. That's the only way to get a real experience of the gameplay.
    Because there's a difference between a tactical shooter and a run-n-gun shooter, one that doesn't require you to be skilled with the mechanics of a gun. you need aim in this game and you're fine, for BF4 you need aim AND understanding of the gun, having the right attachments, knowing which environment you're in, how to utilize it to your advantage, using the gun for (long range/medium range or short range), having the right equipment with you.

    there isn't much of any crosshair spread or gun kick that i can see from the videos...i don't have to play the game to see this. i know the guns do not have stats-changing attachments.

    you claimed yourself that it was "easier" to pick up which implies that other games were more difficult for you to pick up on, and i would probably think the same because BF4 is easy to play but it's difficult to master in every weapon, class/vehicle/map. so that's likely true. i'd probably say it was easier to pick up than COD as well, if maybe more faster paced.

    but yeah, just because you played BF4, does not mean anything, you would need to know the mechanics to make such a comment. i think the problem is that you sometimes have a problem putting your thoughts into words correctly and end up making broad statements that really should be stating that this is what it means to "you".

    So now that you've said that the game is more fun for "you", that's more accurate and i can't argue against that. but your first comment was generally stating that Titanfall's MP was the most fun shooter out on the market right now. that is a load of BS and doesn't have any credibility.

  22. #146
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,679
    Rep Power
    76
    Points
    57,288 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Because there's a difference between a tactical shooter and a run-n-gun shooter, one that doesn't require you to be skilled with the mechanics of a gun. you need aim in this game and you're fine, for BF4 you need aim AND understanding of the gun, having the right attachments, knowing which environment you're in, how to utilize it to your advantage, using the gun for (long range/medium range or short range), having the right equipment with you.

    there isn't much of any crosshair spread or gun kick that i can see from the videos...i don't have to play the game to see this. i know the guns do not have stats-changing attachments.
    All that has nothing to do with my opinion. Mechanics of a gun has nothing to do with my point. I know all that stuff. I don't need a lesson in the gun mechanics. I know the differences. I'm sniper qualified, and trust me, video games like BF4 is just as run and gun as the other ones. Bf4 requires no skill. If you think so, you are mistaken.

    you claimed yourself that it was "easier" to pick up which implies that other games were more difficult for you to pick up on, and i would probably think the same because BF4 is easy to play but it's difficult to master in every weapon, class/vehicle/map. so that's likely true. i'd probably say it was easier to pick up than COD as well, if maybe more faster paced.
    yea, I said easy compare to other shooters.

    but yeah, just because you played BF4, does not mean anything, you would need to know the mechanics to make such a comment. i think the problem is that you sometimes have a problem putting your thoughts into words correctly and end up making broad statements that really should be stating that this is what it means to "you".
    thats ridiculous. I've played BF4 which means means nothing, but you never played titanfall and I'm the one making broad statements giving my opinion.

    So now that you've said that the game is more fun for "you", that's more accurate and i can't argue against that. but your first comment was generally stating that Titanfall's MP was the most fun shooter out on the market right now. that is a load of BS and doesn't have any credibility.
    I don't have to add "me" because adding IMO basically covers it. It does for everyone else so I don't get why you are the only one taking it so literally. These are my opinions of my experiences with the game. You can disagree but they aren't wrong just because you have a different one.

  23. #147
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,746
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    97,687 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    All that has nothing to do with my opinion. Mechanics of a gun has nothing to do with my point. I know all that stuff. I don't need a lesson in the gun mechanics. I know the differences. I'm sniper qualified, and trust me, video games like BF4 is just as run and gun as the other ones. Bf4 requires no skill. If you think so, you are mistaken.
    compared to other games it does require skill. no skill? show us how skillful you are at BF4. doesn't matter if you are a qualified sniper, i don't know why military people think that just because they know about real life weaponry that somehow that's going to perfectly translate into a video game lol yeah, i totally see what you mean. i have seen plenty of USMC that play like idiots and don't know two $#@!s about the games they played.

    yea, I said easy compare to other shooters.
    i didn't disagree with that.

    thats ridiculous. I've played BF4 which means means nothing, but you never played titanfall and I'm the one making broad statements giving my opinion.
    I don't have to add "me" because adding IMO basically covers it. It does for everyone else so I don't get why you are the only one taking it so literally. These are my opinions of my experiences with the game. You can disagree but they aren't wrong just because you have a different one.
    well sir then you aren't well versed in the english language because saying something like "The game's multiplayer is more fun than any other shooter out right now IMO." implies a broader statement, not just what it means to "you". adding "IMO" does not matter because that's needless to say.

  24. #148
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,746
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    97,687 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    you know what, this is my fault. i'm going to make a mental note to add "only applies to Substance" to all of your posts from now on and they will definitely make a lot more sense. this is all pointless.

  25. Likes sainraja likes this post
  26. #149
    Veteran
    snooper71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Posts
    4,389
    Rep Power
    90
    Points
    15,734 (0 Banked)
    Items Naughty Dog
    I pretty much never agree with Sub but I do wonder SUFI, what does the technical aspect of a game have to do with fun factor?

    Shooters are not my thing but if Titanfall had SP campaign I'd buy because just like Bioshock did back when it first came out, it looked different and fun.

    Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk


    Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

  27. #150
    Extreme Poster
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    29,746
    Rep Power
    189
    Points
    97,687 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by snooper71 View Post
    I pretty much never agree with Sub but I do wonder SUFI, what does the technical aspect of a game have to do with fun factor?
    nothing. sub noted two things in his post: TF more fun than any other shooter on market. easy to pick up.

    so i was actually saying the opposite, that fun factor should not have anything to do with how easy or difficult a game is.

    i went into the mechanics because i called TF a newbie game and said that sub thinks it's a fun game because it fits his level of skill/experience with shooters, which he stated, was easier to pick up on...which supports my opinion.

    he disagreed that it was a newbie game, i then went into details about the two.

    two different subjects were open but really it had to do with his original comment that broadly implied that TF was more fun than any other shooter out on the market. which you really shouldn't be saying unless you have something to back it up with.

    though, as with everything, he is now saying that it was for "him" and since he added "IMO", it implied "him"...to which i said, all statements can be seen as opinions, the point is that the statement implied a broader statement, which is false unless otherwise given supportive reasoning to, it's a weak statement to begin with.

    but like i said, it's better for everyone to just add their own note for all of his posts because he tends to write broad statements and ends up in arguments because even if he is making a broad statement, he really just means himself...so whatever, if i were him, i'd actually just write in my sig that everything i say has nothing to do with what is or should be accepted in the general gaming population but rather what i think myself.

    but since that's not going to happen, it's better if we just assumed that lol.

    so next time he says, "Xbox has the best first party exclusives out of all its competitors." he really means that they are "to him"...
    Last edited by Omar; 03-14-2014 at 22:08.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.