Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Forum Sage
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Thank God the day was saved. Just walkin' in the house from a long day at work and was met with this bull$#@!! My $#@! Admart with the clutch save lol. I was about to be highly disappointed. So 9/14/14 is an official day or nah?
    Just checked, the 14th of September is a Sunday, so that's definitely not the day it's coming out. And the 9th of the 14th month doesn't exist... so I imagine it won't be out then either.

More on topic: So, I guess this is just explaining the delay. I wonder if they're still going to do the free ps+ edition? Instead of this can't we just get Forza Horizon 2.... pllleeeaasseeee.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    gumi42
    I am not a big racer game fan but I loved Motorstorm, I really wish that Evolution would have done that instead of Drive Club but hopefully we can get this game sooner rather than never; and maybe just maybe get a next gen MS. They would finally have the power with the PS4 to hit the original target video of the first Motorstorm for PS3.
    Hard work never killed nobody but I ain't taking any chances

3. Likes TidalPhoenix likes this post
    Fire the space harpoons!
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    ^^ what he said - with a cherry on the top

​aka Sparc

Entropy isn't what it used be

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by gumionday View Post
    I am not a big racer game fan but I loved Motorstorm, I really wish that Evolution would have done that instead of Drive Club but hopefully we can get this game sooner rather than never; and maybe just maybe get a next gen MS. They would finally have the power with the PS4 to hit the original target video of the first Motorstorm for PS3.
    A PS4 Motorstorm would be amazing. They should have just done that and then create and take their time with Driveclub so we would at least have a racing game besides that POS called NFS Rivals. As a racing game fan thats my only gripe with the PS4 lineup.

Super Elite
    If only we knew what was written on that drawing board lol, I'll still keep my prediction.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    GT6 under-performs big time and the chairmen shifts the blame on Driveclub. Too similar, too closely timed release etc. /sarcasm /wild speculation
    Last edited by K2D; 03-12-2014 at 13:02.

Thread Information