new to ps3 and wana play online?

so i went to the pawn shop got a ps3 superslim and a couple games twistedmetal when i try to play it, wants me to pay 10 bucks to play online is this gonna be like this per game and per account, i used a fake name while makeing account? is it bad or notworth it to buy used games because the code on the booklet can only be used once? i thought it was free to play online and maybe someother things? every thing ive tryed it seems sony is tryin to charge me

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I don't know if you can get around paying that $10, but I do think it is not worth buy games used because the online code can only be used once.
    Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS

PSN ID
    ironak
    It depends on the game some don't have online Pass code they can only be used once, you don't need to make a fake psn account.

no i was thinking about payin for a game from the ps store but i see know it costs more it would be nice to not have discs though, i wanted to know if makeing my account with fake name would hinder ordering on the ps store

also i got black ops used and it works online, is there any way to tell if the game needs a online pass before i buy it used, i tryed to find a list of none season pass games with no luck. i also got killzone 3 used havent tryed it online yet

PSN ID
    ironak
    Quote Originally Posted by riderjay253 View Post
    also i got black ops used and it works online, is there any way to tell if the game needs a online pass before i buy it used, i tryed to find a list of none season pass games with no luck. i also got killzone 3 used havent tryed it online yet
    Best way to find out if a game requires online pass is to Google search I found, as for buying a game with fake name depends on how you are paying I you would need to add real name/address if your paying with credit card.

cod ops works online but i suck at aiming with the controller do most use a mouse that play it online? i used to play xbox one unreal tournament and could aim real good but something seems different about the psu i can either look slowly or it goes to fast like it has mouse acceleration, Also my most important question the ps3 keeps freezeing from time to time mostly while watching ps store game videos a couple times while switching cars on twisted metal, is this common i had to turn the unit off

anyone played killzone 3?

Forum Elder
    Sure have. In 3d too.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it seems like a good game but im stuck at the door with the d bomb im twisting the controller and it moves it but not far enough or i cant figure it out how to detonate the bomb i can get the arrows to the 2 red dots but then if i try to go further or press r1 it goes back to being level my wrist hurts from trying for a hour haha

Love killzone 3 in 3D!

Ya it's good

Thread Information