Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: [PC] Titanfall

Elite Guru
    Yeah, I certainly won't be purchasing another game on it. Sticking to Steam and gog.com from now on.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    You mean this????
    If so then its not input lag as I thought.
    Also it seems Titanfall ha a 60FPS cap on it so thats why it looks horrible when you turn off vsync

I indeed meant sort of like that, but I already fixed mine ^^
    I turned on VSYNC in control panel and turned it off in game.
    Fixed for me.

Quote Originally Posted by *goo View Post
    I broke my 'no Origin' rule for Titanfall. And now I'm sad. The performance is poor for a Source engine game, graphics aren't even at the level Source can do and it has terrible audio (which cuts out) despite having 35gb of it, Lol!
    As for the game, the campaign is poorly put together (feels like they did it this way rather than the 5 hour single play Call of Duty days - but I'd have preferred this). The game-play can have some real 'awesome' moments but they're few and far between so far.
    I agree tbh.. The gameplay may be fun from time to time, but mostly I'm quite disappointed; the beta was pretty promising in my eyes, but I expected the game to be more extended and stuff than this... 50gb and yet the game is still quite disappointing in graphics and audio...
    I don't know why they even called their first option 'campaign'. My ass if that's a campaign.. It's just $#@!ing multiplayer where they show a clip in before the game... That's all... A campaign in my opinion is a decent standalone storyline that doesn't require internet nor MP to play.. This was just really disappointing :'/
    The support on twitter is bull-$#@!ing-$#@! too. Tweeted a few times already, as I even have suggestions, but not a single reply. Instead of putting bull$#@! on their site that people don't care about, they should actually listen to the $#@!ing public for once, apparently it's a hard thing to do these days.

I'll still play it, hoping to see it evolve positively in the future, but I doubt it...
    They said their was going to be free DLC, but in the meantime they're already selling a season pass? Pathetic.
    They cried their'll be a campaign. You call that a campaign? It's just $#@!ing multiplayer with a clip in front of it.

The only thing I currently like about it is how it feels natural to play in my eyes.. The fluid movement of the game that is.. It feels natural, and thus I like that a lot. But it has way more potention than this...
    They could've added a pilots vs. pilots mode only since there's a titan-vs-titan mode only too... They could've added a DECENT CAMPAIGN... They could've fixed/removed some $#@! like the (I can't aim so I'll just take the) smartgun...
    They want to put this game to competitive. How? How can this be competitive? They'd have to put big rules in like 1 titan at once on the field per team to make it fair play, they'd have to change some $#@! out there because with the smartgun it won't be competitive but pathetic gameplay of kids running around with an auto-aiming gun. They could've added a private-game-mode as well, private matches with your friend on smaller parts of the maps or stuff.

Right now I feel like I payed for half a game. There's not a lot of gametypes nor guns... And the campaign is just a shortcut to the MP...
    Where I was really interested in the game, I'm now really disappointed in what they brought out here...

Battlelog: MrUltraah | PSN: kipkebab92 | Steam: ultraah | Twitch: MrUltraah | Xfire: dahultrapro

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Apparently you can bunnyhop in this.

Elite Guru
    Yes, it's true. Though, it's not the kind of bunny hopping that you'd expect. It's more about simply jumping at the right time to maintain speed - rather than jump/movement combination like Quake.

I'm starting to warm to the game a little. Can still only play for an hour or two at a time but in small sessions, it's fairly decent. Currently, biggest issue is nobody seems to remember how to play Capture the Flag. They treat it more like Team Deathmatch.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by *goo View Post
    Yes, it's true. Though, it's not the kind of bunny hopping that you'd expect. It's more about simply jumping at the right time to maintain speed - rather than jump/movement combination like Quake.

I'm starting to warm to the game a little. Can still only play for an hour or two at a time but in small sessions, it's fairly decent. Currently, biggest issue is nobody seems to remember how to play Capture the Flag. They treat it more like Team Deathmatch.
    Most people play CTF that way, they do forget that Frags do not matter.
    In all CTF games this is true; They see the guy run away with flag but shoot this other guy that an into their sights and let the guy with the flag get away.
    The only thing that matters is the flag, do anything to stop it being taken, sacrifice yourself if need be you will respawn.

Elite Guru
    That's exactly right, and it's irritating Lol.

The issues are pretty much three-fold. Typically no flag defence, rarely anyone assaulting the enemy flag, and where we do; no defence of the flag carrier on the way back. CTF can be awesome, when played properly.

Thread Information