Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    I gave an example as to why . I know those two aren't the only ones guilty of it, but at least the other places are more gaming focused. They all do the copy and paste thing. Most of the time it's one sided, bias or totally missing important facts. Just take a look at the link I posted about psn being down. It's not down. People are just having similar issues signing in like xbl was yesterday but the title says the service itself is down. Don't take my word though. Go read some of the stuff there. Some of them aren't even gaming or technology journalist.
    WOW! Facts just don't convince you. Anyone that says anything negative is just biased. Can't even have a debate with you because you refuse to accept the facts. And this is coming from me, and unabashed Xbox 360 fanboy. Even I can accept the truth.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    WOW! Facts just don't convince you. Anyone that says anything negative is just biased. Can't even have a debate with you because you refuse to accept the facts. And this is coming from me, and unabashed Xbox 360 fanboy. Even I can accept the truth.
    lol..i don't know what you're talking about. I never said no one in particular is biased. I was talking about the state of game journalism. A lot of it is like blogging rather than journalism.

PSN ID
    IshTing
    lol..i don't know what you're talking about. I never said no one in particular is biased. I was talking about the state of game journalism. A lot of it is like blogging rather than journalism.
    I don't post here much but I'm always lurking, but seriously, how much do MS pay you? When viewing threads sometimes I feel a little sorry for you as there is a lot of Xbox bashing here (because it's primarily a PS forum), but when it's all laid out in front of you like this I don't understand why you can't just face facts and accept it.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by IshTing View Post
    I don't post here much but I'm always lurking, but seriously, how much do MS pay you? When viewing threads sometimes I feel a little sorry for you as there is a lot of Xbox bashing here (because it's primarily a PS forum), but when it's all laid out in front of you like this I don't understand why you can't just face facts and accept it.
    Save your pity for the ones out there more deserving of it. Its not that serious.

Superior Member
    I get dragged into his debates on occasion but sometimes I can't help myself. It's more of a way to get a rise out of people than an honest opinion on the Xbox console. He knows the truth but puts on a pretty good front to try to combat it.

If an exclusive game can barely reach 720p without severe screen tearing and frame rate drops, there's problems.

PSN ID
    IshTing
    I get dragged into his debates on occasion but sometimes I can't help myself. It's more of a way to get a rise out of people than an honest opinion on the Xbox console. He knows the truth but puts on a pretty good front to try to combat it.

If an exclusive game can barely reach 720p without severe screen tearing and frame rate drops, there's problems.
    I've noticed the main people to be on team Xbox here are yourself, Sub, the sith and yungstar.

Oh and for the record I don't want to come across as a PS fanboy. I'm just a gamer. I had a PS1,2,3 and now 4. Original Xbox and Xbox 360. Nintendo Gamecube and Wii (no wii U yet) and I will probably eventually get the Xbox One. Oh and obviously consoles before these.

I just can't understand why Sub is defending this till the end just because it's bad MS news.

Forum Sage

This has nothing to do with the xbox console or resolutions. It was about game journalism. What i said is true and i gave you an example that you decided to ignore.

I've noticed the main people to be on team Xbox here are yourself, Sub, the sith and yungstar.

Oh and for the record I don't want to come across as a PS fanboy. I'm just a gamer. I had a PS1,2,3 and now 4. Original Xbox and Xbox 360. Nintendo Gamecube and Wii (no wii U yet) and I will probably eventually get the Xbox One. Oh and obviously consoles before these.

I just can't understand why Sub is defending this till the end just because it's bad MS news.
    I'm not defending it. I acknowledged that there are issues. When you have a title that says xbl is down, then you should at least have something to support that information. If you are going to update the article with the correct information, then that should also include updating the title. A little professionalism wouldn't hurt. Its just my thoughts on it.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 03-13-2014 at 05:48.

Superior Member
    I am on record saying that I'm not getting the One, but will most likely get the PS4. If I was on Team Xbox that wouldn't be the case.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    This has nothing to do with the xbox console or resolutions. It was about game journalism. What i said is true and i gave you an example that you decided to ignore.

I'm not defending it. I acknowledged that there are issues. When you have a title that says xbl is down, then you should at least have something to support that information. If you are going to update the article with the correct information, then that should also include updating the title. A little professionalism wouldn't hurt. Its just my thoughts on it.
    There was something to support it. Respawn.

Respawn’s Vince Zampella: “Looks like Xbox live sign in is down currently. I hope that isn’t our fault!”
    And they constantly added updates to the article and included MS' instructions for getting back online. So now your put off that they didn't update the title?

You're just attacking the article to deflect from the problem. Like all this was forbes' fault. lol.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

10. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    There was something to support it. Respawn.

And they constantly added updates to the article and included MS' instructions for getting back online. So now your put off that they didn't update the title?

You're just attacking the article to deflect from the problem. Like all this was forbes' fault. lol.
    Well, it does say xbl is down making it not necessarily true. Maybe adding a question mark would of been more appropriate. You obviously didn't read your own op pointing that out. It clearly says xbl sign in. Doesn't matter. It went back up just like I said it would. Now stay tuned for the next episode coming soon....lol
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 03-13-2014 at 16:51.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Well, it does say xbl is down making it not necessarily true. Maybe adding a question mark would of been more appropriate. You obviously didn't read your own op pointing that out. It clearly says xbl sign in. Doesn't matter. It went back up just like I said it would. Now stay tuned for the next episode coming soon....lol
    Oh....everything worked perfectly....you just couldn't use any of it cuz you couldn't sign in. Well, at least it wasn't "down".
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

13. Likes mistercrow likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Oh....everything worked perfectly....you just couldn't use any of it cuz you couldn't sign in. Well, at least it wasn't "down".
    yea, if you were one of those people who couldn't. Clearly there were issues but nothing thats never happened before. We would probably run out space if we start threads every time there is a issue with xbl or psn....lol

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    I have not been able to access the Marketplace, or view My Pins for a few days now. Is this like this for everyone else as well?

Thread Information