Latest PSU headlines:

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Super Smash Bros. director Masahiro Sakurai seems to quite like the PS4

Quote Originally Posted by Famitsu
    Let me begin by saying that I don't care for faction wars like Nintendo versus SCEJA.

PlayStation 4 is good-looking, the Dualshock 4 is light and using it feels good, Remote Play can reliably handle even action games, and the network functionality is well done. The machine power is another attractive factor, there is no loss of detail in the image, and it looks so natural and spontaneous that you often forget that you're playing a game.

It's a good thing if creators can make stylish games without putting in a ton of time on that. I hope that a masterpiece will come with bells tolling. This is definitely not a period that will leave us without the possibility of playing rich games.
    Source

It's always good to hear positive words on competing platforms from other developers. Especially from someone as hard-working as Masahiro Sakurai (who continues working on his latest title despite his arm injury reportedly getting worse).
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 03-12-2014 at 19:00.

2. Likes Julz likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    More quotes in Michael Harradence's article:

http://www.psu.com/a022775/PS4-attra...Bros-Wii-U-dev

Extreme Poster
    those are genuinely good comments. i'm gonna be straight up and say that this is what i like about their culture over the western ones in respect to conversations across competition. they are at times more honest with their compliments and care little about politics or diplomatic statements. it's an actual honest opinion. he didn't once talk about Nintendo in there, in fact, he even implies some of the things that he likely finds negative about the Wii U and compared it pretty much indirectly.

e.g. DS4 being light means he's not comparing it to DS3 because we all know DS4 is much heavier.

Thread Information